Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
^^ A little background on the newly spotlighted top dog. Rlc seems like a nice little sideline for the guy:

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/antony-horton...y-6a155347

A canny bit of festive earned media from his time over the pub!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tiles.html Tongue

http://www.hrfc.com/includeadoc.php?documentid=805

https://m.facebook.com/gustocater/

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-11-2017 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-11-2017 19:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^^ A little background on the newly spotlighted top dog. Rlc seems like a nice little sideline for the guy:

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/antony-horton...y-6a155347
Quote:Currently Seeking New Opportunites
Aren't we all, mate, aren't we all..?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-11-2017 21:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Let's hope he lives up to his linked in profile and state to really grow rlc,
Funny how there is no mention of being a provider of adult entertainment laugh

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-11-2017 22:27
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Oh well another Saturday without a night show again when will this channel get it's self together

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
18-11-2017 21:55
winsaw Offline

(18-11-2017 21:55 )darren73 Wrote:  Oh well another Saturday without a night show again when will this channel get it's self together

well thats disappointing, lastnight was one of the best babeshows i have seen in a long time, the sort of show that was so good it would have got people back tonight to see if they did it again and all they get is nothing,
its always 1 step forward 2 back with rlc at the moment, the roster seams to have gotten smaller again so no wonder thats 3 weeks in a row they have failed to find the girls to put shows on in the critical weekend slots, no wonder they are not making much money

18-11-2017 23:29
winsaw Offline

got sent some info about RLC for an insider who dont want there name on here, take it as you will but its very interesting

they tried to sack Laura

As she's awful. Weirdo, life coach type who chats shit

And when they went to sack her she got the babe on the bed show off then
Took it on

So now it's being ran solely by her

If you've noticed girls leaving
It's because they hate her
And don't think they'll get paid

As she's liquidated loads of companies and owes various people money.... like someone at studio 66 who films vids she owes £7.5k

this dont sound good at all, i really hope someone takes control of things as i dont want rlc to end

21-11-2017 15:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree, doesn’t look good that Laura has taken control of RLC after RLC tried to sack her. Hope things sorted soon as this infighting will finish it

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2017 20:30
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

5past 1and no show.. No tweets.. Worrying.. My favourite channel by a mile and I would miss it if the worst happens

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
23-11-2017 13:06
Karina Currie Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys
Thought I’d cheer you all up with a bit of good news!! It’s going to be a very spicy Saturday tomorrow as I’ll be keeping you company throughout the day!!

Also thought i’d clarify a couple of things.

As you are all aware, there has indeed been a change in broadcast regulations and compliancy laws which include Live Adult streaming services. As far as I know this seems to be the quickest Bill pushed through parliament in decades!
I understand the confusion you may have when some girls including myself have recently ‘flashed the gash’ and French Chloe encouraged my inner anarchist to do so the other day in a ‘well if she’s got her cunt out then im getting mine out too!’ Kinda thing but this was quite naughty of me but hey come on!! I enjoy a good wank Tongue Big Grin
So sadly yes my pretty pussy must only be fully exposed now behind a paywall and in our case thats the dreaded pervcam!

The show, and whether it will be on or not, has admittedly been a bit hit and miss lately due to a plethora of reasons. A lot of technical issues, rejigging of dayshow times and trying to give you guys more variety by adding another babe to the schedule, talent issues with a nasty bout of illness which hit all of us like dominos, and just not enough girls to fill this new 2 girl show format, oh and a poisonous dwarf who was a hairs breadth from being hauled up on slander and defamation of character charges. (See how those posts have all been removed?) others who I wont mention leaving drug paraphernalia out for Mr P to find, FFS! Teething problems will occur but once the rotten ones are all pulled and replaced, we’re of the viewpoint it will finally be a much better product, but patience would be appreciated until the final polish.
Management reshuffles of which im not at liberty to discuss have occurred. And as I see you’ve already been told more than you’re privvy to by your anonymous source i’ll leave it at that And in all honesty, as resourceful as you all seem to be, going into the companies house and checking out the company info, I personally dont think thats any of your concern and I say that with the greatest of respect.

We’ll try our best to keep you guys horny and happy as thats our job, yours is to sit back and enjoy the show, and leave the business stuff to the business folk.WinkHeart

Heart hugs to you allHeart
Karina xxx
24-11-2017 10:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Nice to see a babe who we regard as legend, taking the time to keep us informed Thank you Karina

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-11-2017 12:12

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL