Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

greenray Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
I'm assuming there's no pussy ban,simply babes generally choose not to,which suits RLC cos they can push punters towards pervecam,in preparation for the pussy ban next year. French Chloe was quite happy to show hers yesterday Smile
05-11-2017 17:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-11-2017 17:10 )greenray Wrote:  I'm assuming there's no pussy ban,simply babes generally choose not to,which suits RLC cos they can push punters towards pervecam,in preparation for the pussy ban next year. French Chloe was quite happy to show hers yesterday Smile

no there was a pussy ban it was confirmed to me by people who work there,
thats what made yesterday so surprising, first pussy on rlc for 4 weeks,
it was about trying to get there money up, by getting more people on pervecam, but from watching it cam use didnt look that different but the phone looked a lot less busy for some girls,
if there is pussy on wednesday then i guess it means that last months figures where not what rlc was hoping for, so have gone back to what was working quite well before, my fingers are crossed

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-11-2017 17:32
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-11-2017 17:32 )winsaw Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 17:10 )greenray Wrote:  I'm assuming there's no pussy ban,simply babes generally choose not to,which suits RLC cos they can push punters towards pervecam,in preparation for the pussy ban next year. French Chloe was quite happy to show hers yesterday Smile

it was about trying to get there money up, by getting more people on pervecam, but from watching it cam use didnt look that different but the phone looked a lot less busy for some girls,
if there is pussy on wednesday then i guess it means that last months figures where not what rlc was hoping for, so have gone back to what was working quite well before, my fingers are crossed

it was "confirmed" by the girls who don't want to show pussy for free Rolleyes there's been a few quite happily showing
06-11-2017 08:11
winsaw Offline

(06-11-2017 08:11 )Rob169 Wrote:  

it was "confirmed" by the girls who don't want to show pussy for free Rolleyes there's been a few quite happily showing

No there hasn't mate there was no pussy on show from the 2nd week in October onwards until Chloe at the weekend,
I am not talking little slips when girls where moving round or moving the laptop,
I am talking a proper pussy show like Chloe did, that has not happened for 4 weeks,
Love to see your caps of these pussy shows as everyone else missed them, particularly toy Chloe if u got any

06-11-2017 14:03
Jam Da Man Offline

Bit strange this, but currently their new site is only showing Kellie on stream 1, and their old site is only showing Maxie on stream 2.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

06-11-2017 16:15
winsaw Offline

(06-11-2017 16:15 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Bit strange this, but currently their new site is only showing Kellie on stream 1, and their old site is only showing Maxie on stream 2.

Kellie is there number one money earner so i guess by not putting her on a rampant stream they are looking to make a lot more money from her, for the reasons i went into earlier in this thread,

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 16:45 by winsaw.)
06-11-2017 16:45
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

O
(06-11-2017 16:45 )winsaw Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 16:15 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Bit strange this, but currently their new site is only showing Kellie on stream 1, and their old site is only showing Maxie on stream 2.

Kellie is there number one money earner so i guess by not putting her on a rampant stream they are looking to make a lot more money from her, for the reasons i went into earlier in this thread,

Except for the fact that I can't see it on my phone... Money saved but gutted
Edited to add that problem has righted itself... Call made.. Happy customer as always

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 17:21 by Raider007.)
06-11-2017 16:56
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2017 14:03 )winsaw Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 08:11 )Rob169 Wrote:  

No there hasn't mate there was no pussy on show from the 2nd week in October onwards until Chloe at the weekend,
I am not talking little slips when girls where moving round or moving the laptop,
I am talking a proper pussy show like Chloe did, that has not happened for 4 weeks,
Love to see your caps of these pussy shows as everyone else missed them, particularly toy Chloe if u got any

well I don't sit n watch the channels 24/7 like some must bladewave but the times I have looked in on RLC I HAVE seen girls showing pussy, granted it wasn't full on legs wide open like French chloe but it wasn't just a slip when moving either, I don't record shows so haven't got any caps and can't give you all the girls names as I'm not up to speed on the new girls at RLC yet, but kellie,amyka and another girl were showing, as far as I know it was bex that said there was a ban on showing pussy and that's coming from someone who barely shows it in private never mind free to air Rolleyes but if you don't believe me I'm fine with that as I believe my own eyes over anything anyone else says
06-11-2017 18:13
winsaw Offline

(06-11-2017 18:13 )Rob169 Wrote:  well I don't sit n watch the channels 24/7 like some must bladewave but the times I have looked in on RLC I HAVE seen girls showing pussy, granted it wasn't full on legs wide open like French chloe but it wasn't just a slip when moving either, I don't record shows so haven't got any caps and can't give you all the girls names as I'm not up to speed on the new girls at RLC yet, but kellie,amyka and another girl were showing, as far as I know it was bex that said there was a ban on showing pussy and that's coming from someone who barely shows it in private never mind free to air Rolleyes but if you don't believe me I'm fine with that as I believe my own eyes over anything anyone else says

mate if there where girls showing as much as you say there would be plenty of caps on here to back u up but there are not,
i record hours of each girls show so its a lot more likely i would have seen pussy shows that some one who just dips in Rolleyes
i watched most of Amyka two shows and other than some slips and the odd flash when she was showing her ass she did not do a pussy show, have a look at her caps thread yes some pussy but not a pussy show, look at her caps from last year to see the difference and what i mean,
i can only think you have a much lower level of what you class as hard content then me,

06-11-2017 18:36
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2017 18:36 )winsaw Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 18:13 )Rob169 Wrote:  well I don't sit n watch the channels 24/7 like some must bladewave but the times I have looked in on RLC I HAVE seen girls showing pussy, granted it wasn't full on legs wide open like French chloe but it wasn't just a slip when moving either, I don't record shows so haven't got any caps and can't give you all the girls names as I'm not up to speed on the new girls at RLC yet, but kellie,amyka and another girl were showing, as far as I know it was bex that said there was a ban on showing pussy and that's coming from someone who barely shows it in private never mind free to air Rolleyes but if you don't believe me I'm fine with that as I believe my own eyes over anything anyone else says

mate if there where girls showing as much as you say there would be plenty of caps on here to back u up but there are not,
i record hours of each girls show so its a lot more likely i would have seen pussy shows that some one who just dips in Rolleyes
i watched most of Amyka two shows and other than some slips and the odd flash when she was showing her ass she did not do a pussy show, have a look at her caps thread yes some pussy but not a pussy show, look at her caps from last year to see the difference and what i mean,
i can only think you have a much lower level of what you class as hard content then me,
you've just said yourself that amyka showed pussy Rolleyes I did say in my post that it wasn't full on legs spread but it was more than just a flash, have you ever called the girls bladewave some of them actually do some things you ask them on he phones, if you want a full on hardcore gaping pussy show there are far better places to look than a babeshow
06-11-2017 19:13

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL