currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-03-2017 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
AGAIN?!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-03-2017 18:53
ceasman Offline
Banned

But we've already had two days like this and now another and in brand new studios ???
Not wanting to only see negatives, so here's a thought, the channel runs from 11-9 each day, why can't they do the work overnight Saturday and or Sunday and still have the show in between, then they keep the calls coming in ?

It smacks of a lack of wiling again or is it an excuse for not wanting to be there on Mother's Day ?? shame it's always on the days when the decent girls are in, wouldn't gave had many complaints if one of modestys shows was cancelled but instead one of their better performers again Tara.
Oh well, Probably back to Kellie for two days in the office again on mon and tues then Bex on a bed side on again, out of interest Winsaw gave they completed a full week of shows yet since the move ?
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 01:53 by ceasman.)
25-03-2017 01:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^Tara was never booked to work this sunday dont know where u got that from, it was going to be lexi and after she left the shift was never filled as they decided to do studio improvements,
they where handed the studio later then planned so all the work that was to be done before going live has had to be done when they can around the live show and some times this has meant the jobs to big to put a show on some days, remember it was a brand new studio an empty space that they have had to put everything in to make the show,
i think they should be getting praise for putting on such good shows in the circumstances, i think it will only get better and days like sunday will help them move forward quicker

25-03-2017 03:39
ceasman Offline
Banned

Tara said she was back Sunday , that's where I got it from. Not sure about the praise statement , not exactly ripping up trees with Modesty shows this week, very dull (and not just me saying that, plenty of others)
25-03-2017 18:47
winsaw Offline

(25-03-2017 18:47 )ceasman Wrote:  Tara said she was back Sunday , that's where I got it from. Not sure about the praise statement , not exactly ripping up trees with Modesty shows this week, very dull (and not just me saying that, plenty of others)

maybe Tara was confused as my info is from RLC and no one was booked in for Sunday,
you may not like Modesty shows but lots of people do, since she came back to RLC she has done very well,
not wanting to sound like rammy but its all about the calls and girls like Modesty do very well in that respect,

25-03-2017 19:25
ceasman Offline
Banned

I see your point, lots of negatives in other chat forums about her shows though, probably because they are always very similar
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2017 12:35 by ceasman.)
26-03-2017 12:34
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2017 12:34 )ceasman Wrote:  I see your point, lots of negatives in other chat forums about her shows though, probably because they are always very similar

The thing with Modesty who when she was on RLC the first time was enjoyable to watch & call, now could be doing her show from home webcam. There is no difference. You could tune in at 11am and see the same position and outfit 3 hours later. It is almost like the first time around on RLC she was enjoying it and now shes doing it for the money only......
26-03-2017 13:35
winsaw Offline

as there is no show today RLC are doing a 15% free credits offer this weekend on all top ups could be of interest to some as this will make many girls only 99p per min on there and next week there live show kinkycam is only 1credit per minute and Kellie whos on Monday is very naughty on cam Cool

26-03-2017 14:06
ceasman Offline
Banned

The thing with Modesty who when she was on RLC the first time was enjoyable to watch & call, now could be doing her show from home webcam. There is no difference. You could tune in at 11am and see the same position and outfit 3 hours later. It is almost like the first time around on RLC she was enjoying it and now shes doing it for the money only......
[/quote]

They are all in it for the money, each model has a level they are happy to do. Your point about her shows is spot on, same as Kellie but atleast Kellie has started moving about a bit more, Modesty shows are very dull , she may get callers but I'd hazard a guess it's the same few guys that call her up , which is because the show is tailored for them (stockings, tights etc) the fetishes that mean she can has to show the least. From what I saw on chatboxes and other forums when she was last on the majority thought the show was poor and that she wasnt really trying, so not just me and you mate, plenty of others agree.
26-03-2017 21:52

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL