• 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(12-03-2017 15:12 )winsaw Wrote:  ^

how is it RLC fault if a girl dont turn up to do the show she said she would,

dont get people like you with an agenda against RLC,

have a go at the girl for not showing but not the channel when there was nothing they could do about it

Maybe if they let us know then they wouldn't get stick, they are very quick to tweet out "new girl" starts tweets but not a sorry guys , no show (again) today
12-03-2017 18:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I don't buy that for one minute, why should RLC be saying sorry when they have done nothing wrong,
It should be the girl who tweets an apology if she no shows,
And why should they not announce a new girl I bet you would be the first one bitching if they said nothing and you missed a girl you liked,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-03-2017 23:25
ceasman Offline
Banned

Maybe the case but surely if your trying to breathe new life into the show you atleast try to replace the girl or have stand bys so that you have a show (and still make money) and if your going to be so active on twitter plugging the show and new girls the least you could do is to say there won't be a show, they've been tweeting all day plugging vids and cams but nothing about the lack of show, pretty poor as it would have only taken a minute to send a tweet.
The girls not showing , agreed but got a feeling she used to do this quite a bit and that's why BS Unleashed and s66 said bye bye, which is probably why she "available", more like exhausted all other channels , so yes agreed but they signed her up and plugged the show !!
12-03-2017 23:57
Promo Offline
Junior Poster

^

Its not professional to comment on Situations like this for fear of being unkind or detrimental to models.
All models are confirmed the night before a show and often on the morning.
Much time and money is spent on promoting models, its not fun when you work so hard, for models to let you down and then also have comments because the fans are understandably let down.
When a girl doesn't show its more detrimental to make a social media outburst about it as it causes more questions to be asked.
Much time is spent when a model doesn't show to attempt to cover her show, which can occasionally be done, however, most models are several hours away.
Maybe focus more on the great girls RLC have lined up to start and less on the ones who let the show and viewers down?!

Lexi Ryder starts tomorrow, Denni Tayla and Ree Petra have both confirmed for April starts.
The team are extremely busy right now trying to organise lots of new faces and aren't likely to comment on faces that now wont have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 06:41 by Promo.)
14-03-2017 22:33
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

^

Very well put. Thanks for coming on to explain.
14-03-2017 22:44
ceasman Offline
Banned

Agreed, very well put, but it took a post like mine to get an explanation, that's the main point I was making.
I didn't say it had to be a twitter outburst to explain to fans, just a tweet saying, sorry guys won't be able to do a show today, yes that then generates questions but you can't have it all your way by just tweeting and not responding , and then people wouldn't have to keep coming back to check to see if a show is on or not, that's where it makes it look like you couldn't care one bit about the viewer.
I fully take your points on, wonder if you do mine and plenty of others ??
14-03-2017 23:04
winsaw Offline

They really do mate no one is more disappointed then rlc when a girl let's them down last minute,
They really are trying to make a show the fans like, comments on hear are listened to and acted on in a way they don't happen with other channels,
Something else to think on is girls who are thinking of working on rlc often look at the forum before deciding to join and seeing lots of negative comments don't help getting new girls in,
I think keep it constructive feedback and when something works say so, it's a new team at rlc and you really are helping

15-03-2017 00:40
winsaw Offline

With the above in mind I like the new sets the girls seam to be able to use them well for sexy positions but would like more colours as its all very white,
Love the lighting so nice to not see to much light on set it really makes the girls look good,

15-03-2017 00:47
Promo Offline
Junior Poster

(14-03-2017 23:04 )ceasman Wrote:  I didn't say it had to be a twitter outburst to explain to fans, just a tweet saying, sorry guys won't be able to do a show today, yes that then generates questions but you can't have it all your way by just tweeting and not responding ,

Thats the point, if tweets are ignored it causes more negativity on social media, so its best not to encourage it. Time and resources are limited.
Most people understand and there is no need for explanations or creating debates that don't benefit the business. The show returned as planned the following day, nothing else could be done. Its a new small dedicated team that require support from fans not picking at obvious situations that cant be helped.

and then people wouldn't have to keep coming back to check to see if a show is on or not, that's where it makes it look like you couldn't care one bit about the viewer.

A very bold and wrong statement to make and very much your own individual point of view.

I fully take your points on, wonder if you do mine and plenty of others ??

By responding I think you answered your own question?
Less unnecessary negativity would be welcomed.

The support of genuine fans and callers is always appreciated, RedLight don't cancel shows to annoy fans on purpose, its a costly waste of time for the business, there is still behind the scenes staff that lose work by models cancelling.
Any negativity currently hinders new faces starting and old faces wanting to return, so, you are just as responsible for your own viewing pleasure.
Look after the show and the show can look after you by bringing great talent to your screens.
15-03-2017 06:39
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-03-2017 22:33 )Promo Wrote:  and Ree Petra have both confirmed for April starts.
This HeartshockedHeartshockedHeart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-03-2017 09:04

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL