Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Tara Lee - Discussion & Chat

jordo Offline
L.F.C

RE: tara lee
might sound like i'm sucking up here lol! i think bs is the most respected channel in the 900's on sky, so i think they may be a little less inclined to do harder stuff in fear of losing a great reputation and probably a ridiculously unbelievably massive annual turnover! as u all probably know ofcom are pretty quick at dishing out the fines!
20-10-2008 19:22
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

jordo Wrote:might sound like i'm sucking up here lol! i think bs is the most respected channel in the 900's on sky, so i think they may be a little less inclined to do harder stuff in fear of losing a great reputation and probably a ridiculously unbelievably massive annual turnover! as u all probably know ofcom are pretty quick at dishing out the fines!

Damn right we'll think your a Big suck hmm Tara i think he want's to kiss your ass also hehe Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
20-10-2008 19:28
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

thank you jordo its so true what you say. we are the no one ch an first ch to do any thing like this and we like to stick to the rules so we can give the quality of service we do, and not get a rep of breaking rules, sorry to hear that ass2cam but dont really want to discuss other girls as i work with them and dont want it looking like a slagging match. but noted. hope you are enjoying the rest of the show and you never know give me a try and you mite b plesantly suprised. x
20-10-2008 19:33
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Ass2Cam Wrote:
jordo Wrote:might sound like i'm sucking up here lol! i think bs is the most respected channel in the 900's on sky, so i think they may be a little less inclined to do harder stuff in fear of losing a great reputation and probably a ridiculously unbelievably massive annual turnover! as u all probably know ofcom are pretty quick at dishing out the fines!

Damn right we'll think your a Big suck hmm Tara i think he want's to kiss your ass also hehe Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

You know something mate, i'd love to Tongue
20-10-2008 19:37
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-10-2008 19:39
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

anyway more pressing matters do you & dionne nead a housemate lol.
20-10-2008 19:43
jordo Offline
L.F.C

kalel76 Wrote:lol

i know ur secretly thinking "mee too" kalel haha!
nah on a more serious note, i think tara and jade are really who they say they are, oh and alex too but the rest of the "babes" are probably fakers! thats my opinion anyway........
20-10-2008 19:43
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

thanks for clearing up the rules babe, you begin to wonder when u see other channels do things and i for one would love to see you and jade getting it on, and for that matter you and jemma jey lol you and any bs girl infact hehe, do u think in the near future there is anyway round ofcom, if you could perform with any other girl who is not on bs who would it be? who would you love to have on the channel who is not on it? x
20-10-2008 19:44
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

I'm up for that ass2camBig Grin
20-10-2008 19:49
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

jordo Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:

You know something mate, i'd love to Tongue

I'm sure you would mate but mind you don't get browned of lol lol

stallion Wrote:anyway more pressing matters do you & dionne nead a housemate lol.

I don't think they need a housemate but I heard they need a housemat you could volunteer for that? Mind they don't use heels on you hehe SmileSmile

20-10-2008 19:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV