Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Am I the only one who has a wank over the daytime shows?

JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

RE: Am I the only one who has a wank over the daytime shows?
hmmm these daytime babes sound liek fucking filth!!!

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
07-01-2009 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

When the girls are sat like this at 1.00pm it'd be a waste not to knock one out......Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-01-2009 21:24
McGivern Offline
Senior Poster

Rob169 Wrote:RE. am i the only 1 to have a wank over daytime babes. errr no!!! michelle thorne on the pad has got me off quite a few times u can get VERY close to the mark with her, as long as u don't just blurt out i wanna fuck ur brains out n cum all over ur gorgeos tits she is very "accomedating", she knows fine well we'll all be dreaming of doing exactly what i just typed above by the way she wriggles around in those skimpy outfits tits bursting out n licking her lips. another girl is the gorgeous April ch960 now she knows how to tease!!!, spoke with her yesterday when she asked what i was up to i just had to say having a wank she just giggled called me a naughty boy and said we're not supposed to talk like that but i said u asked she just smiled turned around bared her arse cheeks and said does this help. it did!!!!! she also said she wasn't wearing knickers. didn't get to see the main prize but certianly looked like she was telling the truth no sign of any thong or knicks from the back Mmmmmmmmmm

thats really good info. thanks rob169. have you ever called Danni T? i've never been confident to call during the day becuase of not feeling i'd get my money's worth. but thats good to know as i may very well call next time danni is on with thoes bangers out wearing sexy wet look leggings. zoe french, i'd like to call her too if she is value for money.
07-01-2009 21:30
cherryryder Offline
Gone

McGivern Wrote:thats really good info. thanks rob169. have you ever called Danni T? i've never been confident to call during the day becuase of not feeling i'd get my money's worth. but thats good to know as i may very well call next time danni is on with thoes bangers out wearing sexy wet look leggings. zoe french, i'd like to call her too if she is value for money.

Im with you on the value for money..its hard to evaluate if a babe will be value for money. i.e. if she will willingly get you off..

The only babe that helped me out was Holly McGuire...she knew exactly what she was doing and a stunner too..

Ive Called Dani T when she did the late stuff and she was fucking good but, like you, dont know what to expect during the day..
07-01-2009 21:34
McGivern Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:
McGivern Wrote:thats really good info. thanks rob169. have you ever called Danni T? i've never been confident to call during the day becuase of not feeling i'd get my money's worth. but thats good to know as i may very well call next time danni is on with thoes bangers out wearing sexy wet look leggings. zoe french, i'd like to call her too if she is value for money.

Im with you on the value for money..its hard to evaluate if a babe will be value for money. i.e. if she will willingly get you off..

The only babe that helped me out was Holly McGuire...she knew exactly what she was doing and a stunner too..

Ive Called Dani T when she did the late stuff and she was fucking good but, like you, dont know what to expect during the day..

thats good to know. thanks matey. debbie on 908 sometimes looking tempting too. i really wanted to call Honey on there on sunday. she was wearing this tight short dress with baps in full effect! good set of pins too. i reckon lynsdey on 906 would say and do enough to get you off during the day! i'll give her a call next time my pockects are a bit fatter...and that's not because of the huge boner these girls give me either!
07-01-2009 21:38
cherryryder Offline
Gone

McGivern Wrote:thats good to know. thanks matey. debbie on 908 sometimes looking tempting too. i really wanted to call Honey on there on sunday. she was wearing this tight short dress with baps in full effect! good set of pins too. i reckon lynsdey on 906 would say and do enough to get you off during the day! i'll give her a call next time my pockects are a bit fatter...and that's not because of the huge boner these girls give me either!

Haha!

I called Lynsey a lot when Party People was on Sky at 3am...if you have the patience to listen to her plug her website and talk shit for a minute or two she can be filthy..shes definitely one of the hottest babes there is!

This may sound strange, but I get aroused far easier watching the daytime shows!
07-01-2009 21:43
McGivern Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:
McGivern Wrote:thats good to know. thanks matey. debbie on 908 sometimes looking tempting too. i really wanted to call Honey on there on sunday. she was wearing this tight short dress with baps in full effect! good set of pins too. i reckon lynsdey on 906 would say and do enough to get you off during the day! i'll give her a call next time my pockects are a bit fatter...and that's not because of the huge boner these girls give me either!

Haha!

I called Lynsey a lot when Party People was on Sky at 3am...if you have the patience to listen to her plug her website and talk shit for a minute or two she can be filthy..shes definitely one of the hottest babes there is!

This may sound strange, but I get aroused far easier watching the daytime shows!

not strange at all bud. i get turned on more when watching the 9-10pm segments when they are all wearing sexy outfits. just the idea of lifiting their skirt/dress up/pulling the leggings down to the bottom of the arse and just banging them there and there! sorry. bit too much info!Big Grin
07-01-2009 21:49
cherryryder Offline
Gone

McGivern Wrote:not strange at all bud. i get turned on more when watching the 9-10pm segments when they are all wearing sexy outfits. just the idea of lifiting their skirt/dress up/pulling the leggings down to the bottom of the arse and just banging them there and there! sorry. bit too much info!Big Grin

there's never too much info on this forum as far as I'm concerned!
07-01-2009 21:52
flick_29 Offline

I wank over the daytime girls every chance i get, i too find daytime hotter than nightime. Don't know if it's the girls / the outfits / or the mystery (of not seeing everything) but i get well horny over those girls.
08-01-2009 01:03
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Daytime is far hotter than night time definitely.
08-01-2009 13:18