This poll is closed.
Yes 79.61% 121 79.61%
No 20.39% 31 20.39%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Discussion! Would you Miss the BABECHANNELS if they were to END ?

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Discussion! Would you Miss the BABECHANNELS if they were to END ?
(14-06-2015 00:52 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ you so clearly take it all IMMENSELY seriously.

In many ways that is the problem.
I used to have fun with these shows, enjoy them and therefore have the luxury of not taking them seriously. I was too busy lapping up the entertainment.
But with the passage of time and lowering standards of output, ambition and attitude yes I have become ever more critical and yes SERIOUS. The product I used to enjoy consistently is failing.
There comes a time when enough is enough.
That time for me is drawing ever nearer.

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 02:14 by Snooks.)
14-06-2015 01:36
Find all posts by this user
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

The channels have all lost their way at the moment, but I voted yes because I wouldn't want them to go.
14-06-2015 01:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(13-06-2015 19:40 )Joey 27 Wrote:  there will always be enough fanboys and casual callers keeping them going, when you see the likes of Bex Shiner, Ella Jolie, Lady Bellatrix, Candy Charms, Alice Goodwin, Victoria Roberts, Levi, Louise Porter and Paige Turnah bringing in the calls then you know there are a lot of blokes out there who aren't fussy about the quality of babe or the quality of show,
Oh yeah? Well, Tori Lee smells too Big Laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-06-2015 08:32
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(14-06-2015 00:52 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ err... I think you would miss them a bit, you so clearly take it all IMMENSELY seriously.

(14-06-2015 00:15 )snookered147 Wrote:  The culture of fanboy protection of those who barely deserve it has never been so powerful imo.
Big Laugh

^ I love this idea. Getting a few priceless mental images - in one the fanboy protectors are kindof Anthill Mob / Bugsy Malone types; and in the other they are sinister sunglasses-sporting Agents of the Matrix with those earpieces receiving messages from the all powerful channels telling them to take out all these Nemos daring to criticise their personnel.

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
How about personalized T shirts and mugs ? Another idea could be life size dolls of the girls especially designed for the more infatuated fanboy.
EDIT : do you think there's any merchandising opportunities in "Fanboy Protection" condoms ? Oh no wait, fanboys probably don't need condoms do they..when are they ever going to use them ? Ah my business plan is in ruins.
14-06-2015 09:28
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I personally think that it's just a habit people think they would miss them simply because there has always been that option for the 11 years or how ever long they has been a Babechannel. With all the new stuff that is available instead of calling/watching a babeshow would probably make people get over not been able to watch a babeshow a lot faster.

Deep down i think everyone who has enjoyed watching the channels over the past few years and seen some really good shows/funny shows would be sad. But if you look at the state of the channels now Daytime/Night what is there to miss really ?

Maybe the actual girls should take more responsibility no? End of the day it's there Job and should they not go to the bosses that be and say look what can we do to improve things. If the channels were to go bust it's them that are losing out on how ever much they get a shift be it day/night.

But you seem to get the impression that these girls are taking these luxury pays for granted. When in fact maybe they should realize if things go tits up then it goes tits up for them and that nice wage they get.

Porchia Studio66tv i talked with her last night on Adultwork she was meant to be working till 9pm but went @ 7.30pm because it was so dead and she was bored. Said she never had hardly any calls and spent laid there talking to guys in free chat on S66 Webcam she was that bored while on TV.

I was not going to get in a conversation with her and say look you need do this and that help improve your stats or make dudes want to call. SIMPLY because i was there to get a show i was paying so i was gonna start talking about it with her i wanted my show.

What do you guys think should the Girls be taking more of the blame rather than the BOSSES ?

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 11:55 by Trickster.)
14-06-2015 11:52
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@ trickster
Absolutely. The girls don't realise that with the demise of the shows go the demise of their careers. They get a lot of spin off work as result of the shows.
Their overt mercenary attitudes don't help either, with their wish list and what not. Slagging off their potential customers on twitter does not help either. They slag off whole groups as a result of a minority. Other loyal customers to the shows start to realise that most of the girls are in total contempt of them and thus stop calling. If the babes don't start to show more professionalism, more respect to the paying customers and more pride in their work, it's a case of when all the shows go bust not if.

I remember a while back seeing a show on two prostitute
One was a well preserved 40 something and the other was a stunning 20 year old.
The 40 year old admitted liking her job, had a natural affinity for her customers seeing their human side. The 20 year old admitted to feeling like throwing up every time she had sex with her customers. Guess who earned a lucrative living out of the industry and guess who had feed of scraps. It's not rocket science.
14-06-2015 12:07
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(14-06-2015 09:28 )Tractor boy Wrote:  How about personalized T shirts and mugs ?

I asked BS if I could drink from Cali's furry cup and all I got was this...

[Image: image-CE15_557D84D5.jpg]

...sorry, to go vaguely back towards topic :

if the channels ended , we'd certainly miss taking the piss out of them ?
14-06-2015 14:46
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

As for the suggestion of babeshow girl condoms, I suppose it would be one way of seeing your fave babe on the end of your .......Tongue
14-06-2015 16:46
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

I voted yes because the channels are free and I would miss anything free if it was taken away from me.
15-06-2015 11:14
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Would I miss them? Yes. But not as much as I would like to. From experience of other losses, the memory would be better than the reality. Recently I have taken to flicking through the channels like Tinder on a bad night, swipe, swipe, swipe, nah, swipe, getting to the end, going back from the start with lower standards, still not finding anything, and clicking through the ordinary channels. Then not finding anything on the ordinary channels and parking the TV on one vaguely OK channel as background. Its got to the point where if there is something interesting on I watch that instead of a naked babe pouring baby oil over her Nigellas. Last night I watched a documentary about monkeys ffs. At this rare I might even start watching DVDs.

Why? Because they are so tame there is no male reaction. That was starting to worry me, I am getting on a bit, nearly 30, until I found an old clip that was new to me, and bingo, the lad stood to attention and was fully alert. Cancel the visit to the doctor, its not me.

There is potential there, and very occasionally it shines through. Hands occasionally go inside knickers. A bit of camel toe. Even, rarely, a babe who looks as if she is genuinely aroused.

But its rare.

Gone fishing
18-06-2015 00:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV