This poll is closed.
Yes 79.61% 121 79.61%
No 20.39% 31 20.39%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Discussion! Would you Miss the BABECHANNELS if they were to END ?

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Discussion! Would you Miss the BABECHANNELS if they were to END ?
(13-06-2015 13:05 )snookered147 Wrote:  Good question.
I need time to think about it and provide a proper answer Wink.
Another novel in the making Wink.

I'll get some wine and munchies ready for your responseBig Laugh
13-06-2015 13:28
Find all posts by this user
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

It's getting to the point where the actual shows are incidental to participation in this forum.

The shows themselves are just on in the background - it's a bit like just turning on UK Gold or Dave or something automatically and leaving it running all evening before going to bed without really watching any of it : look there's an episode of Blackadder I've seen a million times before, and then not really pay any attention to it.

The babeshows are a bit like that now - just kind of TV wallpaper in the corner, and you very occasionally pay attention, a bit like an episode of ordinary TV you don't quite remember as much or haven't seen as often.

I'd probably have to start going out of the house more - is that a good thing ? Big Laugh
13-06-2015 14:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The poll is currently 50/50, this must be worrying for the channels, this a babeshow forum after all and not just random blokes off the street.
13-06-2015 15:04
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(13-06-2015 15:04 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The poll is currently 50/50, this must be worrying for the channels, this a babeshow forum after all and not just random blokes off the street.

Very true mate.
13-06-2015 15:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2015 14:16 )M-L-L Wrote:  It's getting to the point where the actual shows are incidental to participation in this forum.

The shows themselves are just on in the background - it's a bit like just turning on UK Gold or Dave or something automatically and leaving it running all evening before going to bed without really watching any of it : look there's an episode of Blackadder I've seen a million times before, and then not really pay any attention to it.

The babeshows are a bit like that now - just kind of TV wallpaper in the corner, and you very occasionally pay attention, a bit like an episode of ordinary TV you don't quite remember as much or haven't seen as often.

I'd probably have to start going out of the house more - is that a good thing ? Big Laugh

Maybe they should go the way of GOLD and Repeat all the old shows from the past Wink

quite like gold or dave at night as well i mean there are episodes of bottom or the young ones that ive seen about 100 times but still make me laugh
thats the problem with the shows they are not that memorable nowadays that you would actually want to watch them over and over again like gold Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-06-2015 15:50
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

It's easy to vote no because the channels are so shit right now.
I'm quite sure the reality of loosing the shows altogether would be somewhat different.
If you still watch the shows at all, you shouldn't really be voting no.
13-06-2015 16:14
Phonebook Offline
Banned

I think the question actually is, or actually should be...

Would the channels miss us?

Eh? Mmm hmm? Food for thought there eh?
13-06-2015 16:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Proberly not because always a new batch of young men getting drunk then coming back from pub and calling wasted Wink and there will always be married men not getting any action from there missus Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 16:39 by HannahsPet.)
13-06-2015 16:37
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

The question is more aimed @ would you really be that fussed if you could no longer turn a TV on and see a babechannel. If your only really flicking through to see and maybe end up watching 20mins before turning of does not really mean you should vote YES Bandwagon.

Like any other TV station you always flick through to see if theres out decent on telly ect. I think simply because there isn't anything memorable about them these days or that suspense of watching something special anymore.

Then a fair few would probably not be bothered if there was no more babechannels on TV.

It's only human for a man/lad to have a flick through the babechannels because it's there in my eyes.

Interesting feedback so far mind i thought more would be towards YES and there views ect.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 18:58 by Trickster.)
13-06-2015 18:56
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2015 16:16 )Phonebook Wrote:  I think the question actually is, or actually should be...

Would the channels miss us?

Eh? Mmm hmm? Food for thought there eh?

They would more than we would miss them
13-06-2015 18:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV