gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Anxiety Thread

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The Anxiety Thread
So I see we have the Happy Thread and the Pissed Off Thread but what we don't have is something in the middle where you are neither of the above so I have posted the anxious Thread for all events that strike fear into the pit of your stomach.

I am not ashamed to admit it but I am proper bricking it because on Wednesday I'll be getting a second operation to have the pin removed from my ankle. It's not the operation that I'm nervous about, it's the fear of being put under.

Yes I know that most people say that having a general anaesthetic is just like going to sleep, well it's not, when I go to sleep I'm the one in control. I can waken up whenever I want to, I'm still semi conscious as to say. When I'm put to sleep I have no control. I'm at the mercy of the surgeons to bring me around again and I know come Wednesday I'll be as nervous as fuck Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 05:04 by Scottishbloke.)
08-06-2015 00:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: The Anxiety Thread
I've been extremely anxious all day awaiting an inevitable sad moment in my life.
My dog has been booked in at the vets since Wednesday for euthanasia and I've been dreading it ever since, especially today.
He was a Staffordshire bull terrier and sadly suffered with dementia and arthritis due to his old age.
I took him in this afternoon.
I keep looking over to where he would usually lay and of course it's empty.
Gonna miss the silly old git Sad
02-10-2015 23:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles