Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales
When i have spare money the furthest thing from my mind is buying a gift for someone who i only superficially know, who won't ever be my real friend and who earns thousands per month.

Parents, friends, nephew, niece, siblings, loved ones all wayyyyyyyy higher in my list of priorities.

I hate injustice and liars
15-06-2015 21:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

still need to know who had the handbag Big Grin

thanks for the info though.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
15-06-2015 21:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The level of risk depends on how far you want to take the fantasy.

We should respect the fact that the girls do this for a living and most of what is said on these channels is designed to get people to call.

Wish lists are only an ego trip and designed for the slaves and foot worshipping people, good luck to ya but you are never going to get further than massaging some persons ego.

I will say tho there are a few girls who probably do appreciate the affection and don't take the piss. But not sure they are in the majority.
15-06-2015 22:02
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Gina took my money
(15-06-2015 15:27 )babelover48 Wrote:  So would you guys agree that Fernanda on St66 is one of the more open and honest babe channel babes around?

Do you base it on anything? Personal experience? Or just cause she is hot Smile
15-06-2015 22:29
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

For those interested, I bent Goodfella's arm and was privileged to see his detailed calculations (I promised to send Gina in return for the data. If she has not arrived then I must assume she was lost in the post Smile )

For those still interested, I reworked the data just to remove any subjectivity that crept in. Not a great variation in the final results so I can now get back to more vital statistics. Smile
19-06-2015 13:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I can understand why you might buy a babe a gift, but I suppose the thing is to remember it's in return for services already given, i.e. whatever pleasure you might have had from watching them already. It's not a down-payment for future pleasure, or a contract to make demands with.

Does that even make sense? Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-06-2015 14:27
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Even if I was a millionaire and I still watched the channels even then. I would still never buy any girl a gift unless she was my girlfriend or I knew her well or something like a good friend.

I think the whole gift thing is baiting. However, to be fair it's not like they are forcing anyone to buy the gifts from their lists.

And if people want to do that and spend money and it makes them happy then I am all for it.

But if someone pays for an item, then the seller should make good on that.

That's all I have to say about it really.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
19-06-2015 14:58
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I don't know if my experience of buying someone a gift proves anything for or against it but I might as well share it.

A few years ago, Elle Pharrell and I were privately discussing films that we like on Twitter. I mentioned Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind to her and she said she hadn't seen it but was a fan of Jim Carrey. She didn't believe that he could do understated as an actor so I looked on Amazon and it was only £2.99 to buy. So I got her to put it on her wishlist and then bought it for her for her birthday.

I did it because we had discussed it at length and I wanted her to see it because the film meant a lot to me. I wouldn't have suggested it if it cost more than £4 and I wasn't trying to prove that I was generous. She said it was a sweet thing to do. She didn't watch the film until nearly eight months later and then told me afterwards that she "didn't really get it".
19-06-2015 15:11
terence Offline

^ahh well, it's the thought that counts mate. i've actually never watched it but will give it a try as it sounds interesting.
strange coincidence, it's actually on my wish list as well, i'll pm you the link later! Big Grin

(seriously, i will download it and give it a go). Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-06-2015 15:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It's a crap film, fwiw.

Mind you, I say that about The Silence of the Lambs too Tongue

Surely THE Jim Carrey film to show his range is The Truman Show?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-06-2015 21:57