Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Gina took my money
That seems like a loaded question, as though there's a prepared rebuttal. ^

'But yes Fernanda does seem to work well to appear friendly and knowledgeable to her regulars and always turns up with a 'have a go' attitude, and she does strike me as the sort of girl that appreciates the finer things in life.
15-06-2015 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ukchicken Offline
Senior Poster

Stacy Robyn has got to be up there surely? Watching her chat with a dude on s66 chat and it was disturbing watching her fleece him of hundreds of credits while telling him they had a 'special' connection (then asking him for another £100.)

That, and the fact that she has just answered a question on tv of "do you go for older men" with the nugget of "absolutely, i would never go for a guy in his twenties unless he was a lottery winner." Outstanding Smile
15-06-2015 15:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A babeshow babe will say whatever on the mic etc to make the most money as possible, no one is forcing these people to give money to these babeshow babes. It takes two to tango as the saying goes. These people have to realise the babes aren't really interested in them and giving them money won't get them a date etc

Piper Niven Superfan
15-06-2015 16:11
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales
We've decided to open this thread to include experiences encountered when buying gifts from other babes
15-06-2015 17:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I don't see the problem with getting a girl something off her wish list as long as it don't cost much, if u get he a £10 thong that's just a nice way of showing u like her, no different to repeatedly calling a girl just cheaper,
I have got little thing's for a girl I like a couple of times, no great cost to me but i do get a kick out of seeing her in it on and getting thanks from her on twitter and the phone when I call,
Do I think she loves me, no but then these shows are about fantasy and this is just a another part of that, it's like wrestling I know its fake but still enjoy it,
If you want to do it that's OK just don't spend a lot and have a good look through the girls twitter as its easy to see which girls show respect to those who get them stuff and who sends stuff out with no problems

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-06-2015 18:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(14-06-2015 19:05 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  From that, I created a composite figure, which I call my Babeshow Babe Greed Index (BBGI). Without going into it all in minute detail, here are the main results.

Brill idea. Illuminating...

(15-06-2015 11:07 )KerrAvon Wrote:  This is actually worthy of a thread of it's own Big Grin

And another...

I know you were probably in jest KerrAvon and there is a humour in such a list but I would indeed like to see what you suggest. (I'd go so far as making this "Experiences" thread and any arising from it stickies.)

All far from a "pointless" exercise I might suggest. There is something very clinical and unarguable about the maths of a 'league table of shame' such as this. It would provide a stark reminder of the nature of the business and may even pull a few babes up short if it could be made prominent and occasionally updated.

Do amazon not provide the data in the same manageable form anymore? Anyhow, I realise I am proposing work eek, so everyone feel free to tell me to do it myself (which I wouldn't mind if the info is still easily available and people thought it was worth it)...

@ winsaw: I don't think there's is much wrong with wishlists per se or buying little gifts or such. That no-ones business but those doing the buying. But what I find over-the-top and objectionable personally, and what some other posters are getting at here I think, is the abuse of same, with some babes soliciting for lavish items as some kind of totally freebie (i.e. zero in return) career extension.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-06-2015 19:00
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I, for one, would like to see all the data.

Not seeking to disbelieve what is written but, from my accountancy background, you have to do a proper audit on it.

And why discount an item as 'benefit of doubt' ? Removing any items you create a sample and not a complete survey.

Agree with the above as well. No harm in wishing for anything. The harm comes when the giver genuinely expects something in return.
15-06-2015 19:28
Black Cat Offline
Account closed by request

Yeah, I think like everything there's good and bad. You just need to watch what you're doing and if in doubt, don't.

Stadium of Delight
15-06-2015 19:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(15-06-2015 19:28 )DB83 Wrote:  ...The harm comes when the giver genuinely expects something in return.

Yes. What is offensive is the open exploitation of delusion.

The sexual excitement a guy derives from a normal babe show is true (i.e. he is experiencing it). It is a reaction to what he is seeing or hearing. (Yes it's derived from an acting performance on the girl's behalf but we derive excitement from all kinds of acting.) There is knowledge of the full situation all round on some level.

For me what crosses the line is when the babe sets out to fabricate a "special" relationship with the mark (there is no other term for it) for the express purposes getting gifts (or tips as the case may be). A sort of girl friend experience without the live experience where the girl purely preys upon the guy's delusion! There is no truth to this situation. It is a deception.

Some girls' wishlist items seem to be a mere aid to this.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 19:56 by ShandyHand.)
15-06-2015 19:54
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

lol Big Laugh If I'd known that this little exercise was going to provoke such a reaction, I would have posted it a long time ago.

Anyway, thanks for all the thanks.

First, a couple of responses to particular comments / questions.

(14-06-2015 20:19 )DB83 Wrote:  Is there any proof that some of these wishes are actually fulfilled or is this just wishful thinking ?

None whatsoever. One of the many limitations of this so-called 'study'. There are more, which I will cover below.

(15-06-2015 18:26 )winsaw Wrote:  I don't see the problem with getting a girl something off her wish list as long as it don't cost much

I don't disagree with this. Indeed, I factored this into my thinking. Specifically, when thinking about the factors I considered (Number of Items; Highest Value Item; Total, Average and Median wishlist value), I only 'weighted' one of them -- the number of items.

That is specifically because babes asserted on this forum that wishlists were set up because 'guys are going to buy us stuff, whether we ask for it or not'. If that's true, then a large wishlist -- offering lots of choice -- with mostly low value items, would be indicative of a wishlist that is set up in the right spirit. So, IF the babe had an above-average score on the ITEMS variable, but was below average on all of the other value-based variables, then I reduced the weighting of ITEMS. In short, she got credit for having a large wishlist, full of cheap items, because it gave her fans a lot of choice, without tempting them to buy big ticket items. On the other hand, if she scored above average on the number of items, AND she was above average on all of the other variables, then the number of ITEMS counted against her (i.e. the larger size of the wishlist was more, not less indicative of 'greed'). That's my subjective opinion and I cop to it.

(15-06-2015 19:28 )DB83 Wrote:  Well I, for one, would like to see all the data.

Not seeking to disbelieve what is written but, from my accountancy background, you have to do a proper audit on it.

And why discount an item as 'benefit of doubt' ? Removing any items you create a sample and not a complete survey.

I'm not pretending that this is a super-scientific process. Just the best I could do with reasonable effort and an open mind. I know the arithmetic is right, but there are a lot of caveats. I mentioned a couple above, but -- for completeness:

1. It only accounts for items on the wishlist, not items actually purchased

2. It is a 'snapshot' in time -- specifically, November 2014. Girls edit their wishlists all the time. Maybe I just happened to catch a babe at a time when her wishlist was uncharacteristically full of low or high priced items. Who knows?

3. As mentioned, I weighted the ITEMS category, so there is a bit of subjectivity there, based on my view that a large wishlist full of low priced items is 'good', but a large wishlist full of high priced items is 'bad'.

4. I didn't weight any of the other categories, although there might be an argument for doing so. i.e. should a girl be credited for having a very low MEDIAN value, even if she has a £5000 Rolex as the HIGHEST value item? Maybe. But I didn't. Couldn't be bothered.

5. On the £52,000 handbag ... that was the single item that I excluded from the sample and only because it seemed like such a peculiar outlier when set against the rest of that particular girl's wishlist, as well as all of the other wishlists. The next highest value item in the whole sample was £5,368. HER next highest value item was just over £1,000. So I personally think that she was having a laugh with it. (Of course, I might be wrong...)

6. You will see that a lot of items on a wishlist have no prices against them. Not sure why that is. If Amazon carries the item but it is not in stock, then it normally still lists the price. So those may be items that Amazon once carried, but now doesn't? I dunno. In any event, they were on the wishlist, but unpriced, so I excluded them. A flaw, I know, but the path of least resistance.

7. Finally, it's obviously not a complete sample. I picked the girls I did because they are the ones I could think of at the time and had wishlists that were easy to find. I stopped when I got bored. Simple and unscientific as that.

So, without further ado -- and with all of those caveats in mind! -- here is the full list. BBGI in (brackets), where 0 is the average score. That isn't meant to be subjective in any way and I don't pretend to know what is an acceptable score and what isn't. You can only compare a wishlist against all of the other wishlists. Bottom line: A positive score is above the average and a negative score is below the average. Take from that what you will...

Anastasia Harris (+196)
Scarlet Bouvier (+119)
Gemma Hiles (+70)
Electra Morgan (+67)
Mikayla Bayliss (+47)
Lucy Summers (+47)
Kaitlyn Laken (+46)
Michaela Witt (+20)
Delia Rose (+16)
Hannah Martin (+1)
------------------------------
Lilly Roma (-3)
Olivia Berzinc (-2)
Ella Jolie (-18)
Jade Samantha (-20)
Yasmine James (-21)
Caty Cole (-21)
Terri Hawkes (-30)
Lola Lawson (-31)
Paige Phillips (-33)
Sophie Hart (-37)
Amy Lu (-39)
Emma Spellar (-47)
Emma C (-48)
Jessie Jensen (-50)
Cara Brett (-51)
Cara Steel (-57)
Hannah Claydon (-59)
Rachel T (-62)
Priya Young (-67)
Kandi Kay (-68)
Jemma Jane (-85)
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 21:22 by Goodfella3041.)
15-06-2015 21:11