Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

redcafe112 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Gina took my money
I've just come across this thread today. How anyone can defend the robbing bitch I will never know. I suspect the people defending and making excuses for her would be doing the total opposite if it happened to them. She has blatantly robbed the guy and I don't need to hear Gina's side of the story to come to that conclusion. How fucking hard is it to make a straight bank transfer to settle this shit once and for all? The op just needs to give Gina his bank details and a transfer of £80 from her account to his would be done instantly. It's clear as daylight Gina has no intention of refunding him. The OP has had his pants down and should also take some responsibility for trusting these girls when lets be honest they don't actually give a fuck about any of us. They're just getting their pockets lined by people like the op calling them.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 12:16 by redcafe112.)
14-06-2015 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2015 15:36 )Phonebook Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 15:31 )kelly1066 Wrote:  as a wise person once said "a fool and his money are soon parted" says it all for this disillusioned poster... and many others who've happily been scammed in return for very little.

Precisely. Which is why people shouldn't encourage you 'babes' and your greed by buying stuff from you, for you or phoning you.

Babes my arse!

don't include me in this scam... i've never or would ever make promises to a guy and then not fulfill them.. and i'm not on the channels either; so behave!!annoyedannoyed

oh, you got banned already.... ha ha ha ha ha....!! BounceBounceBounce

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
14-06-2015 18:16
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldn't worry about it anyway, Kelly.

I think you were an innocent bystander in what looked to me like a "suicide by mod" attempt by Phonebook. He made three or four posts across the forum in quick succession -- most of which have rightly been deleted -- that seemed designed to get himself banned. Maybe he just wanted to flounce out of the forum in a blaze of controversial glory!

Anyway, I think the post you quoted was just a part of that agenda...
14-06-2015 18:26
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

This whole thread reminded me of something I did about 6 months ago. It must have been the last time someone got ripped off or complained about some wish list-y scam.

Anyway, I had a look at a few of those wish lists and noticed that -- at the time -- there was an option that allowed you to view the whole wishlist in a table convenient for printing. This also meant that it was handily formatted for cutting and pasting into a spreadsheet. Being a bit of a math nerd, I got curious to see if there was any truth in the oft-repeated babeshow assertion that wishlists are only meant to make life easier for guys that were bound to give them gifts anyway (i.e. kind of like a wedding registry).

Anyway, it took a couple of hours, but I collected a sample of 32 girls' wishlists -- No, I had nothing better to do that night!!
annoyed

I then ranked them according to a number of factors: number of ITEMS on the list; HIGHEST value item; AVERAGE value of the wishlist; TOTAL value; and value of the MEDIAN item.

From that, I created a composite figure, which I call my Babeshow Babe Greed Index (BBGI). Without going into it all in minute detail, here are the main results.

First the good news: here are the girls did show a modicum of self-restraint, with wishlists that genuinely did look to be full of trinkets and what could arguably be described as 'tools of the trade'. Based on my sample:

HALL OF FAME (i.e. the lowest BBGI)

1. Gemma Jane
2. Kandi Kay
3. Priya Young
4. Rachel T
5. Hannah Claydon

Congratulations, girls. You are a credit to your profession. Also ... love the boobs! Wink

Now the naughty ones...

HALL OF SHAME (i.e. the highest scores on the BBGI)

1. Anastasia Harris
2. Scarlet Bouvier
3. Gemma Hiles
4. Electra Morgan
5. Mikayla Bayliss

Interesting to note that these are mostly dayshow girls and that the top three are all S66. The top two, in fact, practically blew the scale for the rest of the sample.

(n.b. I did, however, give one girl in the middle of the scale the benefit of the doubt on a £52,000 Louis Vuitton handbag. I assumed that EITHER that was an Amazon misprint OR she put it on there ironically, not believing that anyone would ever actually buy it. Suffice to say, that if she seriously expects someone to buy that for her, then she would go to number 1 with a bullet!)

The other 22 babes fell somewhere in between.

Absolutely no point to this post, other than to prove that there actually have been nights in the past 6 months when a spreadsheet was more interesting to me than what was happening on the channels Sad
14-06-2015 19:05
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

lol what a great post, immense effort.

tbf to Anastasia her whole image and personal website trades on her reputation as posh public schoolgirl type gone naughty so she's never exactly hidden her expensive taste.

Hope she's not been taking it too far though. Do amazon do horses?
14-06-2015 19:43
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(14-06-2015 19:05 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  (n.b. I did, however, give one girl in the middle of the scale the benefit of the doubt on a £52,000 Louis Vuitton handbag.

who was that?

I also wouldn't mind knowing the full list of 32 - feel free to pm it.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
14-06-2015 20:12
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ An 'interesting' exercise.

Is there any proof that some of these wishes are actually fulfilled or is this just wishful thinking ?

Nothing wrong in having expensive tastes. Saw Ana tucking in to a KFC earlier today Smile
14-06-2015 20:19
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

(14-06-2015 19:05 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  snip

Brilliant effort mate that was a great post
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 23:46 by Scoobyman.)
14-06-2015 22:28
weeahlf07 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-06-2015 19:05 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  snip

this gave me the horn
14-06-2015 22:31
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

A few months back a posted a couple of comments on the subject of wish lists about a friend of mine who had a serious crush on one of the babe channel girls and had bought a few items that were on her particular wish list, this included a pair of shoes costing hundreds of pounds and a laptop. Even though he did not the bottle to call her, he considered a small price to pay to show how much he liked her. As other have said a fool and his money are soon parted.
14-06-2015 23:51