Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Gina took my money
Methinks Gina has her fanboys eating out of her handSad As long as their are mugs willing to throw cash at her she will pout and ponceSad Best way to handle this episode is to ignore her and put it down to experience. I know its not Studio 66 problem, but i would have thought as a customer, you are entitled to a reply. Buy your own at Marks and Sparks, much cheaperWink
12-06-2015 13:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

The problem i find is majority ( not all) get to caught up in Babe-Channel girls like to the stage they are obsessed and start believing the girl really likes them ( classes them as a friend ) END OF THE DAY IT's THERE JOB THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU! Yes they will pretend they do because they need you to call them which costs £1.53 per minute.that then guarantees they will be bagging themselves £200 a Day wages ( OR how ever much they get paid )

The amount of times you come across stuff via Twitter, Webcam or TV Babe-Channels where dudes are writing silly things saying they are going to buy the girl this and that how much they adore them. And all be it the girls are drawing the lonely men in and playing along with there tactics to bleed dry there Bank Accounts.

It is a very SAD situation to see there are actually men/boys out there that are weak enough to fall for these tactics. There has been many documentary's on TV covering the life of a webcam girl ect. And the girls are openly admitting/making fun of what they can get guys to do how much they make from a 20min or hour cam session ( Oliva Berznic is one that springs to mind ) ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT WATCHING ?!?!? You also have the PayPigs where girls are openly asking for a PayPig to pay for there lunch ect saying who wants to pay for my meal.

It just makes my piss boil the cheek of some of these tactics/praying these girls are doing is DISGUSTING in my eyes!

You have guys/boys calling these channels to speak with girls far too much i just dread to think how much some are spending DAILY on calling in.

Unfortunately it seems there are men/boys who what i can only call as lonely or maybe feel disliked and take comfort from a girl showing a little interest in them making out they care for them while they pay. Will continue as the bottom line is they feel unwanted surely which makes for an easy life for some of these girls.

The BABE-CHANNELS do not care what a girl does outside of the STUDIO if someones get's scammed by a girl who works for them is not there issue. Yes it maybe betrayed as bad for there channel employing the girl. But end of the day the chances are that girl will be bringing in a nice amount of money for the channel.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 13:21 by Trickster.)
12-06-2015 13:19
modster Offline
Senior Poster

Underpants that mate

- Party like a r*ck star, fuck like a p*rn star -
12-06-2015 23:56
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

as a wise person once said "a fool and his money are soon parted" says it all for this disillusioned poster... and many others who've happily been scammed in return for very little.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
13-06-2015 15:31
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(13-06-2015 15:31 )kelly1066 Wrote:  as a wise person once said "a fool and his money are soon parted" says it all for this disillusioned poster... and many others who've happily been scammed in return for very little.

Precisely. Which is why people shouldn't encourage you 'babes' and your greed by buying stuff from you, for you or phoning you.

Babes my arse!
13-06-2015 15:36
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

If you want to get this out of your mind quickly and move on, you need to forget about the money. The money was gone the minute you agreed the deal. You were going to be £80 down whatever happened, whether she came through with the pants or not.

She hasn't stolen your money, that was dead money, she's stolen your knickers, that's what you expected to have in your possession by now.

You feel bad because your knickers were never worth £80 unfortunately. Really sorry for you, but there's nothing can be done if she's being a conwoman.

And lets all learn from this and don't buy knickers from models unless they are delivering them in person.
13-06-2015 16:09
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(13-06-2015 16:09 )Maggot Wrote:  She hasn't stolen your money, that was dead money, she's stolen your knickers

BounceBounce

I'm sorry mate, I know you didn't mean that to be funny but just read that as it is Bounce

Tickled me that did Smile
13-06-2015 16:38
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

It was meant to be a bit funny, but the logic is flawless! Tongue
13-06-2015 17:11
davidneilson Offline
Junior Poster

Why do you expect someone who works in sex entertainment industry to act with integrity?

Learn from this, never spend money on them but if you do, don't expect to get what you pay for or be shocked if you get nothing in return.
14-06-2015 09:28
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2015 13:19 )Trickster Wrote:  The BABE-CHANNELS do not care what a girl does outside of the STUDIO if someones get's scammed by a girl who works for them is not there issue

Exactly. Far too busy with their own scams to be concerned at what she does Big Grin

Only just saw this thread, and sadly my message to the OP is to write it off & move on with your life. Just think of it as doing a greater service in exposing yet another scammer & possibly saving others wasting money.

Just believe in karma eventually out-bitching them.
14-06-2015 11:00