Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Gina took my money
(11-06-2015 21:40 )wackawoo Wrote:  You can insure things with recorded delivery to what ever value

Recorded delivery doesn't exist anymore. The signed for service is now called "Royal Mail Signed For" and you can't insure things to whatever value with it. The compensation limit is £50. To insure things to whatever value (maximum £10,000) you have to use Special Delivery.
11-06-2015 21:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

I would just like to thank everyone for their support.

The vast majority on here completely agree that I have been scammed.
I know im not the first and I wont be the last.
The sad thing about this is that there are people here that will always take the girls side, and will always give her the benefit of the doubt, even when it is evidentley clear that the girl is a cheat and a fraud. Even going as far as to not get their favourite channel involved with persistent posts for me to keep them out of it, which I do not agree with.

I appreciate each and every post, and everyones opinion either if I agree or disagree. I feel we can go too deep into this topic which can make one become bitter and angrier on the subject, when there is no need.

It is obvious now, that I will not be refunded. Even though I have all the evidence to get my hard earned cash back.

What has happened is online theft. I took a chance with a girl I called regularly and was caught out. It is a 'gamble'.
I thought about taking legal action, but I do not want the hassle of it.
The fact is I do not want this to eat away at me, so I have decided to let this go, despite the fact she is having a laugh and a joke with her followers on her twitter at my expense and laughing off the situation, which is disgraceful behaviour from a very foolish girl.

I also hope this will turn people off calling her knowing what kind of person she is. Although I do not want to put people off from calling the show, or give it a bad name as the vast majority are very honest genuine lovely hardworking girls, on the babe channels. There will always be one "bad egg".

Studio 66tv has been contacted and I have sent the boss a nice well written email, which explains everything. Probably nothing will come of it, but I felt it had to be done, not only for me, but for everyone, and maybe (I hope) this might be the start of something of a crackdown on scams like this. We cant keep quiet and let things like this keep happening. If even one girl is caught out, It will have been well worth the hassle of all this, and we can use this thread as a name and shame. With over 7,000 views a silly girl has made herself look very bad.

I will let everyone one know the outcome, if there is one.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 03:04 by fragels1986.)
12-06-2015 02:27
bairy Offline
Senior Poster

(10-06-2015 20:07 )DB83 Wrote:  it is 'interesting' to report on what happened earlier today. Gina went on webcam some after 11 am. She had, essentially, one interested party and before 11.30 she raised her price atleast twice and finally settled at £4 a minute. I only read what was happening but, essentially, as what happens too frequently now, that SDI (work that one out for yourself) had to tip to see more and she set her price at £50 for a full strip. Some time later, he actually coughed up.

At mid-day, she had to leave the main set but still was on webcam. Her poodle followed her. She finally closed the chat at 1.30 pm. So that was atleast 120 minutes at £4 a minute plus the £50 for the tip. So that ejjit coughed up at least £530 (it was more) for that privilege.

Huh? How does that work? Surely you pay per minute, not per as-long-as-the-girl-keeps-the-session-open?
12-06-2015 02:49
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(11-06-2015 21:51 )admiral decker Wrote:  Recorded delivery doesn't exist anymore. The signed for service is now called "Royal Mail Signed For" and you can't insure things to whatever value with it. The compensation limit is £50. To insure things to whatever value (maximum £10,000) you have to use Special Delivery.

Well it did last time I asked for it which was a couple of months ago. Seems we are both a bit right.

http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/busine...ded-signed
12-06-2015 03:06
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Fragels,

While you now seem convinced that you will not get your money back, isn't worth just one final go to have a direct contact with the girl in the manner I suggested ?. Girls there get letters, presents all the time. The letters etc. AFAIK are not opened by the studio (I have seen some girls having great difficulty in opening them). So it is private between you and the girl.

I might come over harsh with you but I do not seek to take anyone's side in this sad scenario. Over the years, I have been scammed more than once. That was mostly when Soho was 'under-the-counter'. We do live in a different age now and a lot of scamming is done on-line.

The studio might well be sympathetic with you. But when you involve them directly, they could equally take the view that they do not want to be associated with such individuals. So even if your letter asked not to let the girl go that is what they will do. On the other hand, if they question the girl who admits her error, they could deduct the money from her recent earnings and send it on to you. You never know.
12-06-2015 08:27
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2015 02:49 )bairy Wrote:  Huh? How does that work? Surely you pay per minute, not per as-long-as-the-girl-keeps-the-session-open?

Yes. You do pay per minute but, like I said, it was the same guy in the webchat for the whole session so he paid all that.
12-06-2015 08:30
bairy Offline
Senior Poster

(12-06-2015 08:30 )DB83 Wrote:  Yes. You do pay per minute but, like I said, it was the same guy in the webchat for the whole session so he paid all that.
You said she wondered off at around 12:00 until 13:30, and he just waited and paid per minute that whole time?
12-06-2015 08:54
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(12-06-2015 02:27 )fragels1986 Wrote:  she is having a laugh and a joke with her followers on her twitter at my expense and laughing off the situation

The fact that she's sniggering at you and making light of the whole thing is terrible. You have my sympathy.
12-06-2015 11:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2015 08:54 )bairy Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 08:30 )DB83 Wrote:  Yes. You do pay per minute but, like I said, it was the same guy in the webchat for the whole session so he paid all that.
You said she wondered off at around 12:00 until 13:30, and he just waited and paid per minute that whole time?

Yes !!!!.

She had to change set since she was no longer on tv. But that guy followed her and stayed with her the whole time.

In fact it was Gina who closed the chat since she had a dental appointment. Methinks he was prepared to go on even longer.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 12:12 by DB83.)
12-06-2015 12:09
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

I must say I find Gina's twitter feed quite revealing of what kind of person she is.
12-06-2015 12:27