foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Foxxx Babes - General Chat & Discussion

woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

RE: Foxxx Babes - General chat & Discussion
There are only 2 girls appearing on Thursday and Friday though, so for now it looks like a rotation between 2 and 3 girls a day.
20-01-2017 02:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

What's with the lighting in Natalia's room at the moment? I hope it doesn't become a permanent feature.

Question everything
09-02-2017 23:16
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I was surprised to see Kendra on in Karolina's slot yesterday. This means that given the channel's two day on and two off system I've got to go nearly a week without my Karolina fix.
I'm not a fan of only having two girls on the Karolina and Natalia rota either. It means a ridiculously long shift for Nat. Why not go back to three girls and have either Kate or Milla on the middle shift? At the moment they both alternate on the same morning slot and this way they would get more work.

Question everything
13-02-2017 07:39
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Are we back to 3 girls every day now? With the addition of Antonia it should be.
25-02-2017 00:01
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2017 00:01 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Are we back to 3 girls every day now? With the addition of Antonia it should be.

It looks like it.

Question everything
26-02-2017 22:15
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

No Karolina this morning.SadSad

Question everything
04-03-2017 16:38
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

I see that Candy Devine is on the scene again. That brightened up my Monday.
15-03-2017 02:05
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

No Antonia tonightSad According to the schedule published on Rampant it was supposed to be Nat from 12:00 to 6pm and then Antonia from 6pm to midnight but when I first looked in at 6:40 it was Nat and it's still her now. I hope this doesn't mean that Antonia has gone.

Question everything
20-03-2017 23:03
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Foxxx seems to be going through a rough patch again. They seem to be down to just four girls, with reduced broadcasting hours. The morning shows appear to have been canned and on a couple of occasions when I've been able to view, the scheduled 12:00 starts haven't happened with the girl starting at some point later in the afternoon. What has happened to Milla and Kate? Jasmin Cole came in to replace Karolina's morning slot and lasted I think just one shift. What is going on? I believe Nat and Antonia were scheduled to be on yesterday, but when I looked in on a few occasions, it appeared that neither show was on. At least Antonia's back today though. I didn't have chance to see if Nat was on or not.
Maybe they're struggling to get the call volume required to keep it going. Antonia doesn't get many calls, but when she does, she puts on a good show. Lexi does very little and needs to up her game if she wants more calls. I don't know what's happened to her. She used to be a great performer. Even Nat doesn't seem to get the amount of calls she used to but she has maintained her very high levels of performance.
They've had rough spells before and they've always come through. I hope that they can do so again. We can ill afford to lose yet another channel. It would be great to think they can get some of the old girls back (or even recruit some new ones who become established) and go back to increased hours. It can be done. Just look at Hot and Wet. A few months ago they were dead and buried but have come back stronger than ever with more girls, longer broadcast hours and most importantly of all, with an excellent quality of performance. Maybe that's Foxxx's problem. I wonder how many calls they're losing to Hot and Wet?

Question everything
18-04-2017 20:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^natt was on today and started at 12 first time have seen her do that it a bit she has been starting at 2,
I think the problem is the roster is so small the girls are on so much, people have got bored with them as have seen everything the girls do and as you say others Are doing it better,
They need a bigger roster so girls only do 1or 2 shift's a week only problem is the money they pay is so low they will struggle to get girls to do so few hours, 25cent from every minute is all they get, no wonder the girls have other jobs which I think impact on the shift they do

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2017 23:47 by winsaw.)
18-04-2017 23:46

foxxx babes