Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Keira Knight - Chat, Caps & Vids

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Keira Knight - Chat, Caps & Vids
(04-04-2016 01:04 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  [i].............then asked if she could wear nylons again on Thursday night to which she replied 'nope because you never call me'

so I simply asked if she would wear them on the night show. (I think the great caps & videos of her in nylons prove my point!)

Thing is she's worn them several times since.

I won't be calling her.
04-04-2016 01:23
Find all posts by this user
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

Yeah, that's the strangest part of this whole episode - but I'm not complaining as she looks sensational in sheer nylons!
04-04-2016 02:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-04-2016 22:51 )darren73 Wrote:  4[Image: 2016_04_03_22_49_59.jpg]

Just in reference to my previous post Wink.

The calls I listened into were not domination calls Wink.
I fully understood the context of such calls and no fault lay at the door of the callers Wink.

And if she was referring to my post maybe she might like to indicate where in such a post a 'bully' reference appeared. Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 08:24 by Snooks.)
04-04-2016 07:43
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

If her other businesses (does rinsing count as a business?) are so successful, why does she need to listen to a load of old pervs wank for £300 a night? Perhaps its a vocation laugh

She does seem very keen to tell everyone how successful she is. Second time in a couple of weeks I've noticed this.
04-04-2016 09:25
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

some of these girls can be really rude, for no good reason. I think Keira's reaction was exaggerated… but expresses the general feeling against “freeloaders”… I can't say I'm surprised though, I've seen many exaggerated reactions over the years. The last a few days ago, in Sophia’s thread…
also, I have often heard some of these girls complain about people “talking shit” on forums. I don't know what happens on other forums, but here people are generally polite when they express their opinions(in fact I would say a little bit too politically correct, to the point that define a performer "overrated" is considered by some to be offensive)

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
04-04-2016 15:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ It's the classic diva mentality on the part of a lot of these babes. If people don't call for whatever reason they are classed as freeloaders which shows a blissful ignorance of the fact some people can't afford to pay up to £2 per minute for the dubious distinction of speaking to the babes.
It is also indicative of a refusal to accept the right of potential callers to expect value for money.
It is not the job of myself or any other potential callers to improve the nightshow performance of babes by calling them up. It is their job to put on a sufficiently stimulating show that merits the cost of the call Wink. You want the call? Well give me something worth calling for then.
Don't just sit there or lie there doing sod all and then bemoan lack of calls Rolleyes. I say this as a very regular caller to a lot of babes down the years too. I still call but not as often as I used to.
I have no doubt at all that even those that do call are probably seen as sad lonely perverts with nothing better to spend their money or time on anywayRolleyesbladewave.
The reality is that unless forum members are fawning over the lady's every word and move SOME babes don't like it and go into a diva like strop Big Laugh.
Calling is a complete lottery anyway.
One night you can make a polite request and it gets denied either with no reason given or some excuse about it not being allowed and yet magically the next night it is allowed Rolleyes.
No consistency whatsoever Rolleyes.
It's no use babes complaining that those who moan on social media and the forum don't ring up and that if they want to see babes do certain things on screen they should call.
And why?
Because half the time perfectly polite and reasonable requests are made on the phone and yet still declined often with a whole lot of 'attitude' thrown inWink.
Would the babes pay up to £2 per minute for anything?
And how would they feel about being given such short shrift?
Another diva strop no doubt.

It really is quite laughable and represents delusional behaviour by some of these babes. All this stuff about posting 'shit' makes me laugh Big Laugh. If the comments are not of the fawning variety they are all shit Bounce.
Yeah right Bounce.
Some of these babes don't want the truth because they just can't handle it. Too much for their delicate souls to bear.
And yet we are the ones told to get a life on Twitter and the like Bounce. Pots and kettles anyone? Bounce.
I laugh with incredulity and despair in equal measure at the attitude of some babes while applauding the superb attitude of others. I could veer off into another rant about wishlists and findom but I will stop before the emoji count trumps jimmyt73 Wink.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 01:10 by Snooks.)
04-04-2016 21:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Interesting comments from Keira at the start of her show Wink.
Comments noted Keira.
Comments noted Wink.

Keira is well capable of putting on a hot and horny show Wink.
Hot bod Tongue.
So over to you then Ms Knight Wink.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 22:20 by Snooks.)
06-04-2016 22:16
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

Certainly looks up for a horny night,Smile
06-04-2016 22:24
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

Well she hasn't disappointed in my opinion, I didn't get to speak with her but,visually she put in a great show, loads of air wanking and finger sucking.NiceSmile
07-04-2016 00:31
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2016 22:16 )snookered147 Wrote:  Interesting comments from Keira at the start of her show Wink.
Comments noted Keira.
Comments noted Wink.

Keira is well capable of putting on a hot and horny show Wink.
Hot bod Tongue.
So over to you then Ms Knight Wink.

Is anyone willing to share these comments with those of us who missed them?
07-04-2016 08:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV