Hope Kerry-Louise has a good break and is back on the shows soon

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2016 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Kerry Louise
Yeah, it's a shame, but all the best, she's always been great Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-02-2016 22:37
kerrylouise Offline
Kerry Louise XXX Actress

Hey guys,
Just wanted to post myself that I am taking a break from the babe shows for now. I have enjoyed my time on storm and rest assured when I return it will be for storm babes so continue to follow me and keep in touch on cam
Thank for all of ur calls. I've had a blast and will miss everyone xxxxc

Kerry Louise

http://www.twitter.com/kerrylouise_xxx
09-02-2016 00:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Kerry has today tweeted her reason for having a break,

[Image: kerrie_666.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-05-2016 13:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Aww that's wonderful news Smile

Congratulations Kerry-Louise. Hope your daughter arrives safe & well

Piper Niven Superfan
05-05-2016 13:48
kerrylouise Offline
Kerry Louise XXX Actress

Awwww thanks guys. Il be back in the new year xxx

Kerry Louise

http://www.twitter.com/kerrylouise_xxx
06-06-2016 15:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TRVTH Offline

Exclamation RE: Kerry Louise
To all that are still unaware, I would like to inform you that Kerry Louise will not be making an appearance back on the babeshows anytime soon.

Unfortunately, at the end of last year she was involved in a hit and run incident resulting in her causing serious injury to an unnamed male, before driving away from the scene of the accident. She was also found to have alcohol in her system at the time of her arrest.

I will attach screenshots from her own Facebook posts so you can read for yourselves. She also states on her Facebook page that her court date is this week at Crown Court.

Personally I hope she gets a lengthy prison term for the crimes that she has openly committed. Drink driving is totally unacceptable, under no circumstance is it ok to drive under the influence. She claims that she fled the scene of the accident out of shock and then had a few glasses of wine at home to calm her nerves. This is obviously untrue, no one would go home and drink knowing the police are going to breath test you after you fled a crime scene, but it will be up to the courts to decide if they will believe her story.

The boy she hit through careless driving, suffered serious injuries, and I hope he has recovered well. Just because people like her, or think she is attractive, or that because she is a model, in no way does it condone her behaviour.

If anyone in these forums hit a young boy in their car, after having alcohol, then fled the scene without paying any thought to the Injured boy, we would all be branded as terrible people.

It is my hope that she is sentenced in crown court to a sentence that is just to her crime, and has to serve it in her majesty's prison. I am hoping that she does not get off lightly just because she is pregnant. People need to realise that criminal actions have consequences.

She has since pleaded guilty to her charges.

[Image: image_DA6_A_5784_DF68.jpg]

[Image: image_FA2_E_5784_DAC0.jpg]
12-07-2016 13:18
TRVTH Offline

(05-05-2016 13:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Kerry has today tweeted her reason for having a break,

[Image: kerrie_666.jpg]

It's actually because she was involved in a hit and run, where she was under the influence of alcohol, hit a kid crossing the road, then fled from the scene of the accident
12-07-2016 16:01
TRVTH Offline

You all said I was a liar, I know one of you who reported me and accused me of spreading rumours yet again I have proof that Kerry Louise (real name Imogen Love) is in court today charged with Drink Driving, Causing Serious Injury Through Dangerous Driving and Fleeing the scene.

In October 2015 she had been drinking, decided to drive, overtook someone on a corner, hit a young 15-year old boy, then drove off back home. She was later arrested and charged.

She is in Nottingham crown court today, Room 9.

I have attached screenshots taken from her own personal Facebook page of her actually confessing to what has happened, I have also attached below links to the original Nottingham Newspaper article about the boy and him being in a life-threatening condition after what she did. Finally I will attach links to court listings for today 14th July 2016. These are legal public records; they are posted online. If you don't believe me, Google it you will find that she is indeed in court today for her terrible crime.

I personally hope she gets a good sentence.

http://m.nottinghampost.com/15-year-old-...l#comments

http://causelist.org/d/cajamoyjpwf3/

http://www.lawpages.co.uk/court-hearings...-Court.php

[Image: image_6_C49_57879_FB9.jpg]
14-07-2016 15:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV