Triicks Offline

RE: Nancy
OK get rid of whoever that is I'm seeing on TV and bring back the Old Nancy
15-07-2018 18:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

The new Nancy is a slur on the reputation of the old one. I'm sorry to say, but the new Nancy is absolutely awful IMO
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2018 21:54 by crankshaft.)
19-07-2018 12:28
turksdesire Offline
Senior Poster

Have to agree with everyone else she is awful and who is that Zulee
20-07-2018 10:25
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Although I agree with everyone here that New Nancy is a big drop in the normal standard for the channel, she seems to get a large number of calls which is perplexing. She seemed to be getting even more calls than Amy when she was last on which I find baffling.

Clearly there is no accounting for taste as she seems to have a lot of fans out there even if not on this forum.
27-07-2018 09:52
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Zulee is a new name for the return of Mia to the channel. She has a scar on her leg which is identical to the scar that Mia had when she was last on the channel. There is a video on another website which clearly shows this.

I think she is quite cute and pretty and one of the better additions.
27-07-2018 09:54
chavvy Offline
Banned

This new Nancy is one ugly beast.
31-08-2018 15:52
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

I don't know what has happened to Asian Connections, but IMO, it has gone downhill somewhat in the last few months. Frankly, I would say that, with the exception of ladyboy Alice, all the new additions to the lineup don't add favourably to the lineup, though as Grand Duke said in a previous comment, inexplicably, the new Nancy does get calls. I personally find the new Nancy to substantially detract from the fine standard across the main long-standing crew of Ali, Amy, Daisy, Jasmine, Kitty, Nana, Nadia and Sami (& Om if she returns).

As I said before, she is a stain on the reputation of the original Nancy, whose thread this originally belonged to!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 00:54 by crankshaft.)
31-08-2018 23:47
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

all the originals are far better than the new crew, I think the only one that I'd be happy to see alongside the originals is Alice.
01-09-2018 22:47
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Not all the "new" girls are really new. Bella was on for a while a couple of years ago, and Zulee appeared a couple of years ago as Mia. Elli came back this year for a while after a two-year hiatus. I think the new Nancy and the returnees point up the difficulty of attracting high-quality girls who a) speak decent English; b) don't mind being in an industry thought shameful in the society; c) are willing to work for rather low pay. I don't really like to say bad things about Nancy for not being beautiful; she tries and has personality and I wish her the best. But I do agree that they need to recruit some beautiful girls. The reason the channel has gone downhill is more about the restrictions, gutting the 4:00 show and demoralising the girls with their policies.
02-09-2018 16:11

preetiandpriya.com