Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

Maddison Mae Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Maddison Mae Chat & Discussion
(06-06-2015 20:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As I have often said, if a babe does a show I like, then I will post, if I don't like a show, I won't post.

As for if Maddison is a good signing for bs, your right, it's the latter Smile depends how bs use her

Ofc u r super neutral... it is not like u have gone from being the top poster in the Keira thread on S66 to not posting at all in her BS thread.... where she has been doing solo stints and used better.

Great news, lets see Maddison full screen on her own and on more often.

I hate injustice and liars
06-06-2015 21:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-06-2015 20:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As I have often said, if a babe does a show I like, then I will post, if I don't like a show, I won't post.

As for if Maddison is a good signing for bs, your right, it's the latter Smile depends how bs use her

But was Maddison used terribly effectively by S66?
Maybe I might be in a minority but I believe the answer is no.
Will she be used well at BS?
Who knows?
Are many babes being used particularly well by any channels?
In most cases no imo.

What I would say to you Rammy is that in fairness to all channels the question of how well babes are used is now one that can equally apply to both S66 and BS rather than just one or the other Wink. If S66 deploy a babe in constant non solo action with no meaningful sexual interaction while on a boring set then I would argue this is perhaps no better or worse than any mismanagement of stint that BS may be guilty of.
The BS airtime problem which I am guessing you are making indirect reference to is no longer such a prominent issue anyway now and this is largely due to what appears to be the dilution or possible removal of Dutch Licence conditions on BS1. The airtime I see allocated on BS appears to me to have levelled off somewhat overall.

So as I say I think the question of how effectively each babe is deployed is now just as relevant on all channels but most notably S66 and BS for differing reasons.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 21:49 by Snooks.)
06-06-2015 21:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Who knows she may take her shows to a whole new level on BS as she will probably get more solo air time

Plus im sure BS signing Maddison will please the natural tits only brigade as BS probably do need a couple of natural babes
07-06-2015 00:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Maddison is due to start on BS tomorrow (the 5th), and she says on twitter that she is going to be going by a new name, doesn't say what.
04-07-2015 22:54
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(04-07-2015 22:54 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Maddison is due to start on BS tomorrow (the 5th), and she says on twitter that she is going to be going by a new name, doesn't say what.

I will guess at Mae/May Smile If i am right somebody needs to get me a prize Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
04-07-2015 22:59
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

(07-06-2015 00:33 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

Who knows she may take her shows to a whole new level on BS as she will probably get more solo air time

Plus im sure BS signing Maddison will please the natural tits only brigade as BS probably do need a couple of natural babes

I agree she is a great signing for BS, especially if you're a fan of natural girls.

@Whynot, you'll have to take that up with Madison or the Babestation producers, maybe a signed mug...Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 23:43 by TheLaughingMan.)
04-07-2015 23:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Maddy Mae? that will be enough to avoid confusion with Madison Rose I think

Piper Niven Superfan
04-07-2015 23:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-07-2015 23:42 )TheLaughingMan Wrote:  ...maybe a signed mug...Wink

Already enough of us mugs round here I would have thought!* WinkBlush

* Not meant to be taken seriously by anyone stupid** enough to do so.

** Nor that!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-07-2015 16:57
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

So where is she... Yet another no show.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
05-07-2015 23:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

she could be unwell as yesterday she tweeted she's got a root canal infection and is on antibiotics

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2015 23:07

Click here to watch Studio 66