Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(22-04-2015 07:28 )HEX!T Wrote:  wtf! whats with all the apologising for expressing your views and opinions... come on guys having differing opinions isnt something any 1 should apologise for.
your happy with lori or any other girls then say so, if your not, then you shouldnt have to apologise before and after you say why. lori is a big girl, shes not aloof like some of the other babes and doesnt take herself or the job to seriously. i know this because i called her on her bullshit and she replied in a calm well thought out manner (props to her for that). unlike a couple of other babes who got irate about something they thought i said not what i actually said.

its a forum not a fan zone, if some 1 cant handle you having a differing opinion thats there problem not yours.

Only one person has actually "apologised" if you bother to read properly, so you're wetting yourself over nothing. That's the same guy who, albeit a while ago, posted that he only posts about Lori to start arguments, or words to that effect.

The only people that can't handle differing opinions are those that start their bullshit when there is the slightest mention of Lori in a way that isn't negative.

If you compare the amount of criticism she gets to the amount of defending she gets then I'd say Lori fans on here are almost silent.
22-04-2015 10:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
@don

rexmaster
Dude I'm not singling out Lori but just stating the obvious. Sorry if iv upset any of her fans
jimmy
I did not mean to have a pop at Lori,as i cant currently view her on Sky

on this page alone 2 apologies. go back a few more and you will see a few other guys saying sorry for putting up there opinions.
start looking in other threads and you will see a lot of guys are doing the same... im sorry but. isnt a good way to start a sentence if your trying to make a valid point.

so no mate i aint wetting myself over anything... Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 12:21 by HEX!T.)
22-04-2015 12:18
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Your point about people apologising was specific to this thread - the mention of Lori. You can't duck out of that, if you meant generally across the forum then you should have said that here but you didn't. My point here still stands.
What jimmy said wasn't an apology, it was a correction, if he meant it. And if you think Rex's "apology" was serious then you're as thick as he is. He was being smug about his trolling getting a reaction.

People don't need to be told by you that they can have an opinion, and other people, which includes me, don't need telling they have a "problem" if they disagree with those opinions.
22-04-2015 12:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

i guess you misread my post or at least dont get what i was saying due to my dyslexia.

Quote:your happy with lori or any other girls then say so, your not, then you shouldnt have to apologise before and after you say why.

i mentioned lori later because she was the 1 i called on her bs handbra back in the day. she came on here and we had a calm well thought out chat....
reason?
to show the girls dont need us defending on here, they can do that themselves.

i have no edited the post for clarity...

hope that makes your comprehension a little easier...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-04-2015 12:41
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: [split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(22-04-2015 12:41 )HEX!T Wrote:  i guess you misread my post or at least dont get what i was saying due to my dyslexia.

I understood you perfectly well. I'll say it again, your point was specific - Lori. And now you're clutching at straws to save face.
As for the rest of your babble, it's got nothing to do with what I am saying to you so that's the end of it.
22-04-2015 12:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

no mate...
what i meant isnt what you took from the post...

fair enough you dont agree, but i aint gonna say sorry for it Big Grin .

22-04-2015 13:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

(22-04-2015 12:30 )β™”Donβ™” Wrote:  Your point about people apologising was specific to this thread - the mention of Lori.
no mate at no point did i say it was specific to this thread. yes i mention lori because she is the 1 being moaned about. but the comment is not specific to this thread.
go look in the pissed off section. i created a similar post there just after i made this 1 Smile
Quote:You can't duck out of that, if you meant generally across the forum then you should have said that here but you didn't. My point here still stands.
What jimmy said wasn't an apology, it was a correction, if he meant it. And if you think Rex's "apology" was serious then you're as thick as he is. He was being smug about his trolling getting a reaction.
insults, really?...
Quote:People don't need to be told by you that they can have an opinion, and other people, which includes me, don't need telling they have a "problem" if they disagree with those opinions.
your now making shit up.
i said if some 1 cant handle you having a different opinion thats there problem.
which it is... obviously thats a problem for you.... Smile

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 14:16 by HEX!T.)
22-04-2015 13:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now last night I made the following post in response to the Lori bashers.

(21-04-2015 23:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Lori isn't struggling for calls. The majority of the time I've checked she's been busy. Infact at one point all the other girls were phone waiving. We all have our favourites so I think its rather harsh to single Lori out. We need to all just be a bit more objective about this.

For example the previous night we had Madison doing the exact same climax session that Lori did. If truth be known I'm not a fan of any of the climax hours but what really irks me is that it's always Lori that seems to get the criticism hence the reason I said we have to be objective about this.

Infact Lori is arguably the most versatile performer on BS and at the risk of sounding like you know who she must be successful hence the reason she gets a lot more air time than the rest of the babes.
22-04-2015 18:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66