babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ofcom can stop the channels from being explicit but...

trax Offline
Junior Poster

Ofcom can stop the channels from being explicit but...
Surely it can't stop them from being interesting.

All they seem to do these days is lie on their side on a bland bed in a bland set full of bland neon tubes just because the channels are scared of Ofcom but there's nothing stopping them from adding a bit of excitement to the shows and there's no excuse.

Channels like S66, Babestation and RedLight obviously have a lot of studio space yet they fill it with beds and offices and every night is the same but they can easily do stuff like exercise, dance, walk around etc without breaking any rules. They should bring back the interactive element that some of the channels had a few years ago where people could text in and a host would read it out or do what the texter wanted (If it doesn't break the rules) and they should change the sets every now and again and have more interactivity with the babes and maybe even a late night game, wrestling or something different.

The channels have been the same for over 5 years now and even Sin TV which only launched the other day has become stale after only a few days.
19-04-2015 14:15
Find all posts by this user
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

RE: Ofcom can stop the channels from being explicit but...
its a good idea and i agree those things would be great but what you have to remember is that they need to make money and they make money by taking calls. how would two girls wrestling be able to take calls to?
19-04-2015 14:22
trax Offline
Junior Poster

(19-04-2015 14:22 )Paul1982 Wrote:  its a good idea and i agree those things would be great but what you have to remember is that they need to make money and they make money by taking calls. how would two girls wrestling be able to take calls to?

Texting in with bets on who wins.

I just gave Wrestling as an example really, it's not something you'd really see on a babe channel but surely they can do things other than lie on their side all night.
19-04-2015 14:39
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(19-04-2015 14:39 )trax Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 14:22 )Paul1982 Wrote:  its a good idea and i agree those things would be great but what you have to remember is that they need to make money and they make money by taking calls. how would two girls wrestling be able to take calls to?

Texting in with bets on who wins.

I just gave Wrestling as an example really, it's not something you'd really see on a babe channel but surely they can do things other than lie on their side all night.

but texting doesn't create anything like the revenue calls do. i would like to see some imagination to but their not going to do anything that would jepordise there income.
19-04-2015 17:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
hit the nail on the head paul1982, the channels wont do anything that will jepordise their income which mainly comes from babes on the phone and playing games etc will most likely reduce the money they bring in

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2015 19:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I think the point is that providing boring shows ought to jeopardise their revenue, but seemingly it doesn't.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-04-2015 21:43
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(19-04-2015 21:43 )Doddle Wrote:  I think the point is that providing boring shows ought to jeopardise their revenue, but seemingly it doesn't.

that's because as strange as it sounds the type of people who call the show aren't that interested in what the girl on screen is doing. all they're bothered about is the conversation.

viewers and callers are two different beasts.
19-04-2015 21:46
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

The thing is the stuff you are suggesting, a lot of it aids only to the viewing quality, and these channels are more about call quality.

For a viewer, yea dancing and wrestling would look great, but would so much work on call, at least not for what I'm looking for calling these ladies. Viewing sadly doesn't really count for much in terms of revenue, maybe gets a few non callers interesting but not really helping what the channels are, which is a phone in sex talk line.

Plus the girls probably wouldn't be up for it. I don't think the more attractive girls who put on sorta lame shows would be interested in wrestling for calls when they mostly get them anyway.

I could see some lesser girls doing it, but tbh, I don't think that'd be all that worth watching.
19-04-2015 23:56
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(19-04-2015 21:46 )Paul1982 Wrote:  that's because as strange as it sounds the type of people who call the show aren't that interested in what the girl on screen is doing. all they're bothered about is the conversation.

viewers and callers are two different beasts.

Thats so true. Theres a channel that exists to give viewers what they want even when the economics doesnt stack up. Its, erm, the BBC.

Why not? We pay our licence fees and its not as if we want vacuous garbage like Bargain Hunt, Antiques Roadshow, Back In Time for Dinner, or god forbid, Ordinary Lies.

Gone fishing
22-04-2015 03:06
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ because it would be much better letting Sky just have a monopoly on broadcasting because it can wave a chequebook about ?
After all, every single programme that Sky makes is just superb. Rolleyes
22-04-2015 20:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV