babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ofcom can stop the channels from being explicit but...

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Ofcom can stop the channels from being explicit but...
^ Or ITV... Oh, their sitcoms... How I laughed... once. bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-04-2015 20:48
Find all posts by this user
trax Offline
Junior Poster

All I'm trying to say is that it would be nice to have something different than lying on one side for once.

BangBabes back in 2006/7 when it had BangBabes 2 visible from BangBabes 1 sort of felt quite good to watch at times and House of Fun was set in a realistic looking lounge which allowed them to move to different places. There was also Hotel Voyeur which which had it's own reception room, a room where they would iron, a lounge, a few bedrooms and a bar and although that channel wasn't the popular it certainly wasn't boring.

I don't really understand why the likes of Babestation got rid of the texting element to all their shows including Party People and Lads Lounge which were so much better than Babestation Daytime which was dull from the day it launched. Surely texting brings in money?
22-04-2015 22:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

it did mate, but they dont bother reading them out now, so guys stopped sending them.
cant blame them really, being charged £1.50 for something that was basically being ignored.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-04-2015 22:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

BS Daytime do still encourage texts that can be displayed on screen. In Danni Levy's words the other day "Keep it clean and it can be seen" They do also reply to texts at times as I know from my own experience when I texted Danni as the webstream was not working and got a thankyou back. BS had ignored my email and tweet
22-04-2015 22:29
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Are texts really worth it to the channels?

And how can you be sure its not some fat middle aged man in Middlesboro texting back?

Gone fishing
23-04-2015 02:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

yes mate they are worth every penny to the channels its basically free income for them.
same with the pictures. it cost basically nothing for that nights pictures to produce. basically 2-3 mins with the photographer and there set to make about a grand from the resulting stills.
so yes mate even if they only sell 2 pics or get 2 texts in a night they make money. i would assume it workes out at about 90% pure profit.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2015 05:19 by HEX!T.)
23-04-2015 05:18
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Say what you want about sky and ofcom and whoever the fuck else, but if we had year 2005 rules, most of the girls employed today still wouldn't be willing to do jack shit.

inb4- "the girls said they wanted to do more heavier stuff but the rules wont allow it" bullshit.

The best days are behind us, lets just enjoy it for what it is and leave it at that.
23-04-2015 08:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV