babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
(08-04-2015 18:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Will we ever see a return of Meet The Babes, where there was 2 babes, 1 presenting and 1 who viewers would ask questions or send requests via text (like can you lick your nipple for example) if bs brought it back think viewers could also tweet the show via the bs Twitter page

Well I really miss that part of the show and its something I'd welcome back. Not everybody has got it in them to ring the babes up especially due to the fact that the call is recorded and others are able to listen in which I'd imagine could make one or 2 of us rather tongue tied aswell as uncomfortable.

I was one of those who used to take advantage of the the onscreen text messages.

Also DJ NES could you make enquires as to the future of 945 as there in no point in duplicating Blue when they could make use of this ie such as having another babe onscreen. 4 channels but only 3 of them are being used. We need answers I think.
08-04-2015 19:53
Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Three more for you to chose from if I may DJ NES:

4. What's your take on why none of the babe channels have ever challenged Ofcom in court?
5. Where do you see the babe shows in five years time?
6. Have you ever considered some sort of paid live event from fans to meet, have a few words with, get a pic with, or autograph signed by, the babes?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-04-2015 20:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

1. What factors are used to decide 2-4-1 regularity and the nature of the pairings?
2. Do the babes want to do more of them?
3. While appreciating its all about making money Is it not deemed grossly unfair on waiting callers to have babes going on the mic to plug this or that while callers are in the queue and a time out rule is in operation.
It is hard enough to get through as it is sometimes.
4. Why are water based sets not deployed more often?
5. What happened to the sauna and paddling pool sets?
6. Is there a way that the size of the OSGs can be made less obstructive along with the size of the number strip?
7. Have BS ever thought about the possibility of the removal of all OSG and number strip enablement via the pressing of a button on the remote? Preferably this would be cross channel.
8. Why don't more props get introduced into the set use to really make the most of the theme in play.
For example: Babe goes into a gym set.
Why not have a series of exercise tools for the babes to have a go on. If they were careful with their movement and position techniques they could do it all naked too Tongue.
9. Why is there such a predominance with sets that encourage babes to lie down and sit down on things?
It encourages lack of movement imo.
10. Why bother with quickfire rounds?
If people ring up for quick satisfaction the presence of a quickfire round won't change their approach anyway.
And those like me that like to make the conversation last a decent length of time are simply not going to ring for a 2/3 minute chat.
11. Can we have BSX on SKY? Wink
Thought not Wink.
12. Would the channel ever consider a competition for forum members where the prize was to be a BS producer for a night?
I would definitely be interested.
Not just to meet the babes but provide some input on how I think the stints can be improved. I am not shy in voicing my opinions and often wonder why stints turn out the way they do Huh.
13. Can all the BS channels be given a dutch licence please? Tongue
And finally a very personal one
14. Please could you sign Rachel Taylor? Blush Wink.

08-04-2015 20:20
ShandyHand Offline

(08-04-2015 20:20 )snookered147 Wrote:  7. Have BS ever thought about the possibility of the removal of all OSG and number strip enablement via the pressing of a button on the remote? Preferably this would be cross channel.

Thought provoking as ever snookered.

On the one I've picked out ^. Would you pay for that ability? £1 or 2 a night say, whatever. Think I might, when the right babe was on, especially if the picture quality was top notch with it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 20:30 by ShandyHand.)
08-04-2015 20:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ If the quality of stint was top notch then yes I would gladly pay a quid or two to rid my screen of crap Wink

08-04-2015 20:37
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

1. If they could bring ONE girl back from retirement, who would it be?

2. If they could nick ONE girl from another channel, who would it be?
08-04-2015 20:44
ShandyHand Offline

(08-04-2015 20:37 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ If the quality of stint was top notch then yes I would gladly pay a quid or two to rid my screen of crap Wink

^ There's one for for the channels to ponder then (if they haven't already). How many 'freeloaders' would go for that? (I know your not one snookered but I might be termed one having only ever paid for webcams not calls.)

Is there enough revenue in it and is the tech there yet? It would have to work something like a forced subtitle over the image I presume.

Edited for a second thought: The clean feed could run just like a hidden PPV feed I suppose. Operating costs would be more that way presumably.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 20:56 by ShandyHand.)
08-04-2015 20:46
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(08-04-2015 20:44 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  1. If they could bring ONE girl back from retirement, who would it be?

#1 Laura Smith aka Lolly Badcock. (As she made them the most money) *

*just me being bored and already knowing the answer Wink
08-04-2015 21:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Why are some girls on longer than others... I don't want a bullcrap response about call revenue...we have all seen certain girls begging and pleading for a call and waving the phone like a screaming banshee for what seems like ages.

And finally can you beg and plead to get the real Paige T back for the odd special show.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 22:01 by davetherave57.)
08-04-2015 21:58
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Are they considering bringing on any new girls or are they content with the current roster (both day and night shows) ?
08-04-2015 22:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV