babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
I really wonder if it is David Cameron who is running BS, but whoever it is, he's making it look worse than a chimpanzee tea party at London Zoo!!
(Apologies to all chimpanzees everywhere!!)

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-04-2015 06:45
Find all posts by this user
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Can we please get back to the topic at hand.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
18-04-2015 12:42
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

As a general question to members, would it be worth setting up a thread for each channel for members to post questions that, either in the case of another opportunity for DJ NES to take Q&A's to BS or if the other channels offer the opportunity somehow.

I know we have the General chat forums and such for all the channels, but having a dedicated "questions for the boss of " thread for each of the channels would make it easier, possibly to either representatives to post their replies on the forum or literally print the thread off, read and reply.

Just a thought, I'd like to think (perhaps naively) it could be a good way to articulate the pressing questions users want to ask and be a single point on the forums to direct those from the channels to rather than having to sift through a number of different threads to get a selection of questions to answer.
18-04-2015 12:43
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Good idea
18-04-2015 12:44
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^ good idea

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:45 by gunnar.)
18-04-2015 12:44
skully Offline

Split posts can be now found here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=64456
18-04-2015 12:46
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

As a follow up question, although we have the luxury of DJ NES who has previous experience of working at BS here, are there any members who are official rep 'accounts' of say S66, RLC etc?

If so, we could set up the question threads, then instantly PM them to say if they wanted questions from members on a rolling basis, here's the thread etc.
18-04-2015 12:46
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(18-04-2015 00:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Firstly cheers DJ NES for your question and answer session, however the ofcom question seems to have been left unanswered so next time you visit the studios please pass on this message.

Note to the Babestation Boss. Stop fucking around with the show, if it ain't broken then don't fix it. Yet again SKY and online viewers don't get to see Lori Buckby in the office annoyed

Just for the record Lori is putting on the type of show that a channel with a Dutch licence is allowed to show but somehow cannot be broadcast on SKY too. Why is this. Any chance we could get a direct answer.

Thank you.

All questions were asked or passed on. Same with the grievances. I just replied in another thread that maybe this could be a once a month thing, depending on if he is happy with it. Any reason to step inside the studio is always a good thing Wink

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
18-04-2015 16:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(18-04-2015 16:26 )DJ NES Wrote:  Can easily do this as a once a month thing, i'll speak to him over the weekend and see if he agree's.

Thanks DJNES if you could set up a further meeting with the BS Boss again then that would be much appreciated as recent shows have left me close to tears especially when I seen my favourite babe Lori being subjected to so much unnecessary censorship.

Once again if you need anybody to accompany you then please give me a shout Big Grin

If I could visit the BS Studios just once in my lifetime than that would make me a very happy man indeed Smile
18-04-2015 19:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(18-04-2015 19:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Once again if you need anybody to accompany you then please give me a shout Big Grin

If I could visit the BS Studios just once in my lifetime than that would make me a very happy man indeed Smile

Join the club Wink

18-04-2015 19:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV