babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
(18-04-2015 11:43 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  ...would it be worth setting up a thread for each channel for members to post questions that, either in the case of another opportunity for DJ NES to take Q&A's to BS or if the other channels offer the opportunity somehow...

^ This is a very good idea... I just have the feeling they may require a little more heavy moderation than some threads. Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-04-2015 18:18
Find all posts by this user
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(18-04-2015 18:18 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ This is a very good idea... I just have the feeling they may require a little more heavy moderation than some threads. Smile

yeah I now it was opening a can of worms making a thread that requires some decorum and civility by some of the members who'll use it to troll and so on.

That's why I've not created them...I don't want to be credited to making some thread that goes down-hill REALLY quick.
18-04-2015 18:20
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

# DJ NES, is the changing room at Mk as bad as the one in the old London studios?
It was like a bomb had gone off in an Anne Summers factory when I was there in 2012 Big Grin
18-04-2015 18:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV