* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 Call Stat Poll

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Studio66 Call Stat Poll
When I posted this Thread the other night I did it because I was pissed off with call stats taking over the main discussion. I never really expected the poll to get off the ground so many thanks to all who have participated in this so far. Also contrary to popular opinion it had nothing to do with a vested agenda against any one member.

The poll has proved to me to have been a worthwhile exercise.
28-03-2015 00:32
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

(28-03-2015 00:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  When I posted this Thread the other night I did it because I was pissed off with call stats taking over the main discussion. I never really expected the poll to get off the ground so many thanks to all who have participated in this so far. Also contrary to popular opinion it had nothing to do with a vested agenda against any one member.

The poll has proved to me to have been a worthwhile exercise.

this was the argument you were having with rammy 3 hrs before you posted this poll:

(25-03-2015 18:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy we don't need a string puppet to post on behalf of S66, fair enough voice your opinions with regards to the shows but please stop with this constant bleating about who was allegedly busy on the phones allnight because none of us give one fuck. Discuss the shows and the shows alone.

but it wasn't a dig at him right. Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-03-2015 00:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes it was a dig but it also constructive advice aswell. We all know that Rammy is on the main positive about Studio66, I don't mind and I don't think any of us do.

Terrence call stats being used as an argument has been getting banded around for months on the main general discussion thread, yes Rammy may be the main contributor to this but then a lot of others had also decided to step on the bandwagon.

Fair enough discuss babe channel economics when it's relevant to the discussion but if it's being constantly used as a defence to excuse the demise of the channel then a lot of members such as myself are getting sick to death of hearing that line especially when there is no concrete evidence to back up these claims.

Call me old fashioned if you want but what's wrong debating the shows and the shows alone. 14 other members thanked my post and then other also echoed the same sentiments as me aswell.

Lastly why have I suddenly become the scapegoat in this anyway, it's not like I was alone in holding this opinion so out of sheer frustration I posted this poll as I really wanted to know if call stats was something that was of genuine interest to the other members that frequent this site and section on a daily basis.

Finally I understand you mods have got a tough job to do on this forum but lets not have any bad blood over this. You may have thought that when I posted this poll that it was because of a vested and cynical agenda but please know that it wasn't my intention. If you think I overstepped the mark then I offer you my sincere apologies.
28-03-2015 01:06
terence Offline

i'm honestly not having a go. even though the poll was a (small) dig at rammy it was allowed to stay. all i was doing was pointing out this fact despite claims otherwise.

also nobody's singling you out, it's just you have been the most vocal on the matter (apart from rammy of course) Smile

finally as i said before i'm sure rammy doesn't care about the call stats but it's his go to reply to any negativity aimed at s66 or any girls that he's a fan of. but i will admit if he said this a bit less then i wouldn't be too upset! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-03-2015 01:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
checkmate2014 Offline
sólo dios puede juzgarme

(28-03-2015 01:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes it was a dig but it also constructive advice aswell. We all know that Rammy is on the main positive about Studio66, I don't mind and I don't think any of us do.

Terrence call stats being used as an argument has been getting banded around for months on the main general discussion thread, yes Rammy may be the main contributor to this but then a lot of others had also decided to step on the bandwagon.

Fair enough discuss babe channel economics when it's relevant to the discussion but if it's being constantly used as a defence to excuse the demise of the channel then a lot of members such as myself are getting sick to death of hearing that line especially when there is no concrete evidence to back up these claims.

Call me old fashioned if you want but what's wrong debating the shows and the shows alone. 14 other members thanked my post and then other also echoed the same sentiments as me aswell.

Lastly why have I suddenly become the scapegoat in this anyway, it's not like I was alone in holding this opinion so out of sheer frustration I posted this poll as I really wanted to know if call stats was something that was of genuine interest to the other members that frequent this site and section on a daily basis.

Finally I understand you mods have got a tough job to do on this forum but lets not have any bad blood over this. You may have thought that when I posted this poll that it was because of a vested and cynical agenda but please know that it wasn't my intention. If you think I overstepped the mark then I offer you my sincere apologies.

Lets be honest old chum, the channels are just a way for guys / girls to crank one off at, discussing the show don't change that, discussing the call stats doesn't change that either, each to their own and all that, if someone wants to discuss something then let them,

Everyone has their own taste, they like big girls, small girls, 18-25 girls, older 40+ girls, some like big boobs, some like natural small, some like botox girls like candy charms, others don't, some like what the girls do on the shows, others ain't impressed with the shows, some girls are all active and do things to get callers, others sit there for ages and hardly move, some look like they are hyper - Lori Buckby always bouncing around bless her lol, whole point of a forum is to discuss so let people discuss I say Smile if you don't like what someone says - don't read it or don't reply to it, I don't like The Sun newspaper so I don't bother buying it.
28-03-2015 01:23
Thread Closed