Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
that's down to Ofcom not sin tv regarding interaction on the sky tv shows. also regarding the content on sintv skyshow, for me it's not really any different to the other Ofcom controlled sky shows I think.

suppose the main plus for you tonight is Dionne mendez back and getting plenty of screentime tonight.

overall a very good night for sintv I think so far

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 02:19 by Rammyrascal.)
10-05-2015 02:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The other channels allow the girls to touch it's just sin that don't so you go to the streams
10-05-2015 02:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Give Dionne some solo time
10-05-2015 02:29
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

Is it too difficult to get the correct "Live now on Sin TV Live" babes name on the Web Site?
10-05-2015 02:34
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(10-05-2015 01:59 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  It may be as long as 14 years that I have been phoning Dionne Mendez
Can any forum member remember when Dionne first appeared on our screens ,was it Sexstation?
You may not be as "long in the tooth" as me but you may have better memories
Any thoughts will be appreciated

It was Babecast which started with babes such as Dionne Mendez, Emily Dean, Vikki Thomas etc
Don`t know the year
10-05-2015 03:08
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The producer is an idiot he puts two girls together then keeps having them on the Mic trot out this we can't have fun and we keep getting told off for nothing line.

Sin need better producers

The girls are not the problem here.
10-05-2015 03:14
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2015 03:08 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 01:59 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  It may be as long as 14 years that I have been phoning Dionne Mendez
Can any forum member remember when Dionne first appeared on our screens ,was it Sexstation?
You may not be as "long in the tooth" as me but you may have better memories
Any thoughts will be appreciated

It was Babecast which started with babes such as Dionne Mendez, Emily Dean, Vikki Thomas etc
Don`t know the year

It was either 2005 or 6. I started watching in 2007 been watching since. Think sin is the least fun of all the channels I have watched
10-05-2015 03:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Just noticed on Sin TV's site.... Louise's arse on both streams 1 & 3!! That will please Rammy no end!! Big GrinTongue seriously though, I agree with the fact that they are wasting 2 streams, if you don't use them - lose them!!
I think there have only one or two occasions when I have watched their streams and that have used more than two streams at any one time.
If they aren't getting calls I reckon there's something going on behind the scenes that we probably don't know about because often I have looked on the streams and the girl doesn't always appear to be on the phone whether it is in the daytime or at night. When I watched in the daytime some of the girls look completely bored.
For a channel starting out that must be the norm, but I think that if the girls are being told off on screen then it is because that the producers aren't experienced enough to handle the content, but if there is a bust up going on behind the scenes that is starting to filter through and unsettle the girls and affect their performance.
It would be a real shame if after such a spectacular start, Sin tv is now struggling in some way to operate and I fear it could be only a matter of time before it has a spectacular finish in it's short lived existence. And with their roster of girls an sets it would be very spectacular indeed, if that was to happen.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 05:08 by lovebabes56.)
10-05-2015 04:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The positive of the show obviously for me Dionne on screen for most of the night.

Let's see if they can get a producer who will let the girls do there thing. When you hire experience don't treat them like beginners
10-05-2015 05:57
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

If Sin TV did close because of lack of calls, it would be interesting to see which of the babes would be welcomed back to the channels they left.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
10-05-2015 06:25