Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Calling Elite TV
Scotsman Wrote:I've called a few times and I have to say, it's generally a very good service. I think the menu is the shortest of all the channels (except TVX where you can skip it) and I've not had any issues with not getting connected or whatever. The one thing I've had is an echo at tmes, like an echo in the studio which can sound a bit weird but mainly it's very good.

Thanks scotsman. Very helpful feedback. Wink
21-05-2009 23:30
Find all posts by this user
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

Scotsman Wrote:The one thing I've had is an echo at tmes, like an echo in the studio which can sound a bit weird but mainly it's very good.

I can confirm this. I've only called Elite once so far, but I remember I did get that echo you refer to. As you say, it sounded a bit weird.
26-05-2009 08:26
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

One other criticism I have of Elite, and it only seems to be during the day, but seriously, stop pushing the picture service SO MUCH. I know the whole aim is to make money but when every second sentence from the girls is 'Maybe you should send me a picture, just text ME to...' and so on. It's really distracting and ruins the call.
30-05-2009 15:36
whothat Offline
Posting Machine

Scotsman Wrote:One other criticism I have of Elite, and it only seems to be during the day, but seriously, stop pushing the picture service SO MUCH. I know the whole aim is to make money but when every second sentence from the girls is 'Maybe you should send me a picture, just text ME to...' and so on. It's really distracting and ruins the call.

when ya call elite from ireland why is thier no option to talk to the girl,you can just listen in
23-06-2009 14:59
irishhorndog Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-06-2009 14:59 )whothat Wrote:  
Scotsman Wrote:One other criticism I have of Elite, and it only seems to be during the day, but seriously, stop pushing the picture service SO MUCH. I know the whole aim is to make money but when every second sentence from the girls is 'Maybe you should send me a picture, just text ME to...' and so on. It's really distracting and ruins the call.

when ya call elite from ireland why is thier no option to talk to the girl,you can just listen in

i agree their should be an option to talk to the girls when calling from Ireland
most channels have one at this stage
31-10-2009 13:23
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

i have had no problems phoning elite in the UK,but i have when im in Ireland.the girls are always good on the phones.the only thing i dont like about elite,to much talking between the girls and crew when you re on air.apart from that, the best channel by a country mile.and please sign up Rachel from babestation, who's shes just left.
01-11-2009 23:31
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

I'll be honest, Ive rang Elite a few times & its always been good, in terms of the ladies & system itself. But Im put off by the £2 a min charge on mobiles. Realistically, most the calls you receive must be from mobiles, so its a little [struggles to find a suitable word] making it more expensive than landlines. Plus I dont like that other channels may see this & follow suit. Im sure Elite are raking it in at £2min & probs seen little to no drop off in calls, but in my opinion £2min is just too much. £1.50 was an accepted standard, & even that is too expensive when you think logically. Luckily for the channels, most guys arent thinking with anything as logical as their brains when they call Tongue
03-11-2009 23:33
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

On the times I've tried calling using the on-screen number (0905) all I get is a dead line but if I use the number shown on the online stream, which is different I get through no problem
03-11-2009 23:52
bizzle2009 Offline
Junior Poster

Calling Elite TV - Feedback & Issues
Elite TV phone problems

Boy have i been screwed tonight. First i tried 69230 twice only to be told someone else was calling when charlie was waiving the phone around, pressed one to go to que only to get dead air. Then i tried the credit card service only for the same thing to happen though this time while queing i did hear her, but then when it came to my turn i got dead air again. Is anyone else having the same probs? Who should i complain to? I must have wasted about a tenneer in the course of this plus the same happened last week

Unashamed Dani Maye fanboy since Angles TV!
24-10-2010 01:32
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Calling Elite TV - Feedback & Issues
(24-10-2010 01:32 )bizzle2009 Wrote:  Elite TV phone problems

Boy have i been screwed tonight. First i tried 69230 twice only to be told someone else was calling when charlie was waiving the phone around, pressed one to go to que only to get dead air. Then i tried the credit card service only for the same thing to happen though this time while queing i did hear her, but then when it came to my turn i got dead air again. Is anyone else having the same probs? Who should i complain to? I must have wasted about a tenneer in the course of this plus the same happened last week

You can e-mail Jamie & he'll help sort the problem, I had similar problems a while back....

"Any future problems with dialing in etc just email me direct and we'll get it sorted."
jamie@elitetvonline.com

You'll need to provide a few details like time of the call, the number you called & the number you're dialling from just to verify the call with the records.

Hope this helps

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2010 06:59 by Rael 74.)
24-10-2010 06:34
Thread Closed