Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-12-2012 21:04 )etacarinae Wrote:  International caller here who uses the VOIPAY service. No complaints about VOIPAY, but huge complaints about S66.

Firstly there's the 25 minute limit to a call, no matter how many VOIPAY credits you've accrued, S66 cuts you off.

They do this because there's a 5-10 second delay in the webstream and exploit the fact, you, as the customer, will immediately call back to resume your conversation with the model and use the credits purchased. Unfortunately this is an exercise in futility as by the time you've got to the option menu (that Irish bird's voice has me on the verge of insanity I've had to hear it so many times courtesy of their shit production) the girl is already on another call. Clever. And now you've just wasted about 50 credits simply trying to call back. Rinse and repeat.

Then there's the fun of the producers seemingly to purposefully cut calls off short and or not making the connection so you're left with silence and have to return to the main menu. Again, this is all costing credits and making a nice tidy profit for them for your troubles.

After being purposefully cut off from my conversation with Cara tonight, it's the last straw — I'm not calling up again. Not only did they purposefully cut me off, but the producer proceeded to mess around with Cara and Viky taking photos on his phone of the three together..all the while I was waiting for my call to be connected to Cara...wasting my credits. It was a mixture between "you've made it" and "the girl is currently on a call" but isn't actually on a call as the producer has decided to jump on the bed with the girls.

I'm demanding a refund directly from VOIPAY. They've been kind enough in the past to refund my credits when S66 have purposefully screwed me around and I'm sure they will courteously oblige, again, because they know how to treat their customers well — unlike S66.

I use the voi pay service as well, and I've never had any problems with getting a refund when there's been a problem. I just go directly to Jamie and he refunds me, no questions asked.
25 minutes is actually more than the people who call by phone get, they only have 20 minutes as far as I know. When I call, I don't let it get over 20 minutes and keep an eye on the clock so I know when to end. I've been calling for just over a year, and have never been cut off by a producer.
Having said all that, if Cara was more interested in mucking around on set than taking a call, then that's a pretty poor show all round, and I certainly wouldn't have been happy in that situation.

If you want to go directly to Jamie, his e-mail is jamie@studio66tv.com

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
31-12-2012 09:43
Find all posts by this user
maximus7 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio66: Complete Daily Schedules (Reference Only)
In last nights webcam I lost 100 tokens, well annoyed. Becky and Rachels show was steaming up and their internet connection swallowed up my money..and no way to claim a refund!!!!
01-04-2013 23:48
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone & Tech Issues
Been on tonight to watch Clare and Lily but ended up losing 500 credits because I couldn't end the call! End Call button didn't work so logged off but they still took all my credit while I saw fuck all. Cheers!!!
16-05-2013 23:11
diondemand Offline
Apprentice Poster

Shy Studio 66 phone club £30 a month
Hi guys this is my first post so Sorry if its in the wrong place.

I wondered what peoples experience of studio 66 phone club you guys have. Any details on how to cancel it and if I get charged for the 08 number I have to ring as well as the £30 a month?.

Any help you can offer would be fantastic.

Cheers,
Dion
26-06-2013 16:59
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone & Tech Issues
Just some friendly advice for y'all! When a St66 girl says phone her up quick as she only has 20/15mins left before her break under all circumstance don't! Not saying names but this has happened to be me 3times and I can't believe I fell for it again lastnightRolleyes

For example I called straight after she said it on the mic so I called and a few mins into the call suddenly all I got was airHuh until I noticed she's fucked off on her break! not so much as a mention that she's leaving or being replaced but left me on the line through!

Also the "option" numbers is ridiculous!!! I've called the girl I wanted to call by doing this new option thing only for the babe I rang to switch phones and option numbers into the callSad so you either talk to girl you didn't wonna call in the first place or go back to the menu and select the new option number for the girl you originally called but run the risk of someone being ahead of you!annoyed This hasn't just happened once but many occasions and soon as it happens I end the call!

Hope it helps with anyone you is thinking of calling St66!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 10:44 by Pyro.)
30-06-2013 05:02
goojets Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
after ringing them, are you entered in to anything else, like receiving texts or anything that you do not want?
how do you opt out of this if so?

thanks
02-10-2013 07:23
KingMouse3k Offline

Help
I've tried to contact Studio 66 but haven't got a reply back

Basically, i'm subscribed and unsubscribed to studio 66 TV, they've taken payment for 3 days membership but i cannot access any content.
Every time i click on the link they've given me, it tells me "unsubscribed" so i tried to subscribe for 1 day but it's telling me i'm subscribed!

Please, someone help me.

Thanks,
King
09-11-2013 12:20
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

Cannot call from belgium?
Hello, i tried to call, but when i dial the 1347 prefix, i get the belgian company telling that the number does not exists...

It would be a pain to call the 0907 and stay only 10 minutes on the phone...

i would use the credits for the call.

thanks for telling me what number to call... :-)

ehm... possibly before evelyn ends her show... Big GrinHeart
06-12-2013 18:35
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

RE: Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues
no one have an idea? i also sent a message to tech support, no answer so far...
09-12-2013 21:14
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cannot call from belgium?
(06-12-2013 18:35 )tonkpils Wrote:  Hello, i tried to call, but when i dial the 1347 prefix, i get the belgian company telling that the number does not exists...

You can't call a premium rate number from outside the UK.
09-12-2013 22:26
Thread Closed