hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Hot & Wet

steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hot & Wet
Hi everyone. No doubt by now you have realised that there have been changes on H & W. Bella and Scarlett have both left. Whether either will return is not known but I think Bella may later this year. Frida apparently left rather suddenly on Sunday for an unknown reason. The only thing i know it was of her own volition and she wasnt fired. Vixen finishes tomorrow, Saturday 24th as her visa runs out. That just leaves Athena and Euforia to run Sunday and then Angie is supposedly back on Monday. Whether there are any new girls in the offing or not, no-one seems to know. There was also talk of the channel maybe closing down for a while but again, that is unconfirmed. So that is H & W up to date as far as I am aware.
23-06-2017 21:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the info Steve. They're dropping like flies. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes for them all to decide to leave. I hope the channel doesn't close, even temporarily as it's streets ahead of the opposition at the moment.

Question everything
24-06-2017 07:24
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

(24-06-2017 07:24 )milfspotter Wrote:  Thanks for the info Steve. They're dropping like flies. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes for them all to decide to leave. I hope the channel doesn't close, even temporarily as it's streets ahead of the opposition at the moment.

I dont know but this happened before, didnt it. Suddenly a lot of the girls left, it then closed down despite girls supposedly coming back and then reopened again about 6 weeks later.
I know with Vixen, it was a case of her visa ran out so had to leave. She has reapplied and they are looking at her application. I know if it is possible she would like to return as she has enjoyed her time on here. Scarlett I think her time was up anyway but has returned home, is having a break and then managing a Massage and Therapy salon in Norway, so doubt whether she will be returning. Bella is just an unknown quantity at the moment. I think there are things going on in her life which she needs to sort out. She seemed very down and distracted at one point after her second return so maybe that is why she has left, to get it all sorted out. As for Frida, unfortunately I was away that weekend so I have no idea but something came up, apparently, that she needed to leave right away. So I have no idea whether she will be back or not. There is still no news of whether there are new girls coming or not. In the meantime it is down to Euforia, Angie and Athena to run the channel.
30-06-2017 22:16
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I went on holiday it was Athena, Euforia and Angie. Now it looks like Athena has been replaced by Vixen. Is she coming back? I miss her squirting shows. She really lived up to the channel's name.

Question everything
09-08-2017 06:39
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing listed on the schedule for today. Hope that's just an oversight.

Question everything
01-09-2017 06:40
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

It's 4:30 in the afternoon now and there doesn't appear to have been anything on today so far. It's looking like the nothing schedule is accurate.
01-09-2017 15:33
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Everyone, sorry have been away over the weekend so haven't been able to update this thread. Firstly, Angie is leaving shortly for an extended break, hoping to be back later in the year. Athena will be returning, apparently to replace her. New girls are also in the pipeline and maybe some old faces returning, but again no details as to who or when. As for the channel itself. It has supposedly moved studios and there have been some teething troubles but ScottyRampant, a staff member on RTV says they will be back shortly. How long shortly is, I dont know. What I do know is that it has give the girls a well earned break from working 7 days a week for quite a while now. So there it all is, H & W up to date. It will be interesting to see if any 'old' faces do return and who they are.
05-09-2017 20:49
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2017 20:49 )steve1057 Wrote:  Hi Everyone, sorry have been away over the weekend so haven't been able to update this thread. Firstly, Angie is leaving shortly for an extended break, hoping to be back later in the year. Athena will be returning, apparently to replace her. New girls are also in the pipeline and maybe some old faces returning, but again no details as to who or when. As for the channel itself. It has supposedly moved studios and there have been some teething troubles but ScottyRampant, a staff member on RTV says they will be back shortly. How long shortly is, I dont know. What I do know is that it has give the girls a well earned break from working 7 days a week for quite a while now. So there it all is, H & W up to date. It will be interesting to see if any 'old' faces do return and who they are.

Thanks Steve. I was going to ask if you knew anything about why the show hasn't been on. It seemed strange as the girls were giving great shows and the call rates looked to be as high as ever. I know the poor girls were working every day and they probably needed a break.
Shame to hear Angie is going. She's really upped her game lately and has been giving some fantastic shows. But it's good to hear Athena will come back. I do hope Euforia and Vixen stay.
New girls are always welcome and it would be good to have some of the old faces back too, if only to be able to give some of the current trio a break.
I quite like the current set so it will be interesting to see what the new studio will bring.
Hopefully it won't be too long until it's on again. There's precious little alternative now BSU is just a memory, Foxxx has virtually ceased and FdL seems to have gone for good. That just leaves LSL and the occasional hardcore show from RLC if the right girl is on.

Question everything
05-09-2017 21:25
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

I agree, milfspotter. H & W has become the top channel I think. The three girls have really been an inspiration. Yes, I think FD is no more, even though Choco did try her best and Sophie and Mia cam back for a very short while but now its been weeks since anyone has appeared. Natalie is trying her best to keep Foxxx going but she cant do it on her own but she is still quite popular. LSL still going though Sofia has now gone and been replaced by a new girl, from what I understand, Thai Chat, by the sound of it, has had the clamps put on it for some reason. S66 and BS doing their usual, trying to get people to use the expensive perv cam. I did hear a very small whisper that H & W might be going down the perv cam route. I can only think that is to try and cut down on the freeloaders that are on that channel, enjoying themselves at other peoples expense. But will have to wait and see.
06-09-2017 09:59
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks Steve. I don't know how long studio moves usually take but it's been a week and a half now with no show. Hope it comes back soon. I understand why they might want to go down the pervcam route but personally I hope they don't - it would mean not being able to post any juicy content on here. If they do go down that route I hope they follow the RLC model which allows for quite explicit 'normal' content with the pervcam used just for close-ups.

Question everything
12-09-2017 06:09

hot and wet