Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average

Candy - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Candy - Chat, Caps & Vids
(06-02-2015 16:48 )winsaw Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 16:21 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  This modern day Candy after the birth of her child, she could really do with getting down the gym to lose a few pounds.

what a disrespectful thing to say, Candy has never looked better, she now has the body of a beautiful curvy woman, she is looking the best she ever has

Well said winsaw, completely agree with you. Candy has never looked better and she is indeed looking the best she ever has

Hope candy can stick around at s66 after her good debut last night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 18:23 by Rammyrascal.)
06-02-2015 18:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(06-02-2015 17:50 )mf135 Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 16:21 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  This modern day Candy after the birth of her child, she could really do with getting down the gym to lose a few pounds.

Come on fella! , Yes she has put on a fue pounds. But clearly has also lost weight since her return. Childbirth changes everything! Candy was very brave to return, she knows she looks different. She will get there, hopefully she will hang around, can't be easy working these night shifts with a young baby, I am sure the gym is the last thing on her mind. You said you were always a fan, show her some support man. She is still hot as fuck. Guess that makes her a MILF Wink

I hate this elephant in the room avoidance mode that most people adopt when speaking on here. Did i say she didn't look great, did i say i no longer liked her. I didn't say any of these things. So instead of just ignoring the obvious, I would prefer without being purposely hurtful and malicious, to speak about it.
And another thing mf, I think the term ''Milf'' to be a much more derogatory saying that any part of my original post displayed.
06-02-2015 18:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Candy - Chat & Discussion
I'll be honest with you, I wasn't exactly blown away by Candy's debut last night. All in all I thought it was dull, uninspiring and ordinary. Different babe, same old shite delivered last night.
06-02-2015 22:20
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(06-02-2015 18:35 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I hate this elephant in the room avoidance mode that most people adopt when speaking on here. Did i say she didn't look great, did i say i no longer liked her. I didn't say any of these things. So instead of just ignoring the obvious, I would prefer without being purposely hurtful and malicious, to speak about it.
And another thing mf, I think the term ''Milf'' to be a much more derogatory saying that any part of my original post displayed.

although you did not say she did not look great that was what you implied with you gym comment,
you have been on this forum long enough to know that girls in the past have developed eating disorders due to people posting things like you did, so when you start potentially affecting a girls health people ain't going to be happy,
and lastly milf is not a derogatory term when used in that context it was meant as a complement and that's how it came over

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-02-2015 23:36
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

I've always loved a bit of Candy.

On a side note it's a shame this forum doesn't have an ignore button, that way certain Negative Neds could be muted at the individual users discretion. It's not censorship, they could still have their say, you just wouldn't have to be subjected to it.
06-02-2015 23:44
terence Offline

^you have an ignore function. in your user cp, on the right under Miscellaneous.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
07-02-2015 00:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

(06-02-2015 22:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'll be honest with you, I wasn't exactly blown away by Candy's debut last night. All in all I thought it was dull, uninspiring and ordinary. Different babe, same old shite delivered last night.

got to remember she's been on a channel where she's barely been allowed to move for a while, even standing up is a novelty to her on screen, different sets are a mystery.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
07-02-2015 09:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone know when Candy is due back on? She's not listed on the schedule at all for the next week.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII want CANDY Big Grin
08-02-2015 17:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So, nobody knows when she will be back? A whole week with no Candy is like a whole week with no food!

Return to us, goddess Blush
09-02-2015 15:15
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

(09-02-2015 15:15 )mrmann Wrote:  So, nobody knows when she will be back? A whole week with no Candy is like a whole week with no food!

Return to us, goddess Blush
Maybe she is down the gym
09-02-2015 15:29

Click here to watch Studio 66