Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-01-2015 15:37 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 15:33 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Jesus Christ, does know one on this forum know how to be laid back and have a joke?

I'm sorry, I never realised it was a joke.

When you are in school tomorrow, ask your teachers how to improve your comedic skills.

Now run along and do your homeworks and let the adults carry on the discussion, thanks.

And you go back to your deluded life where you think models care about you and what you think
04-01-2015 15:44
Find all posts by this user
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(04-01-2015 15:44 )feetlover1 Wrote:  And you go back to your deluded life where you think models care about you and what you think

Wow, can't you take a joke? Mummy and Daddy need to teach their feet-loving son a sense of humour.

I'm a person posting anonymously on a forum using the persona of a pig (I'm hoping you already realised that...but thought it best to clarify, you don't seem the sharpest knife in the block).

I'm under no illusions that none of the babe channels babe/models/TV personalities/politicians/celebrities/world leaders/religious leaders/plants/animals/mythical creatures/bacteria/ferrets or even other members of the forum know me or would care that much, if at all, what I think about them. I don't know how you reached that conclusion about me.

Then again, I think the brain keeps developing until the age of 16 or 18, so you've got some time yet. You're trying at least.

Good for you.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 15:58 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
04-01-2015 15:57
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(04-01-2015 15:13 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Talking about Tits is what makes us men

(04-01-2015 15:26 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  ^^ I wouldn't be surprised if the girls themselves spend more time talking about their tits than we do, so what does that make them Huh

Men?!? Huh

*I really shouldn't be trying to find logic on this forum.....

04-01-2015 17:03
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2015 15:36 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Don't know if that gets us any further forward with anything but that's how it looks to me. Big Grin

lol I really hadn't put too much thought into my list of examples and I think that you and I are actually having a bit of a heated agreement anyway. I get that you get how the shows work.

I guess the point that I keep coming back to is that a lot of people's expectations are conditioned by the mistaken assumptions that these girls are (a) employees of the studio, and (b) somehow making a fortune. So when they don't see exactly what they want to see on screen (more of this, less of that, etc.) they feel particularly aggrieved and slighted, suggesting that the girls are somehow "not doing their job".

To my mind, just by turning up she has done her job. After that, whatever she does on screen or on the phones has a direct bearing on how much she earns. So if she chooses to eschew the swinging-from-the-chandelier, circus monkey sex antics, then she isn't "ripping anyone off" ... she is actually choosing to forego some of her own income (presumably in exchange for retaining a shred of her dignity).
04-01-2015 17:09
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I like a nice cracking set of tits unleashed as much as the next person, but some of my fave moments over the years has been when a few of the girls have turned up on screen in jeans and t-shirt. I like the hint of what's to come in future instead of always just having it planted right out and left there with no mystique and monotonous regularity.

I like it when a girl gradually removes her outfit, finally getting her tits out. But I love it when she puts her outfit back on again during a break in calls to start the process all over again. Often, if a girl is lying there naked for the whole stint, my attention will drift. A hot girl can look just as hot dressed as she can naked, if she knows how to sell it.

Variety is the spice of life. Tits out does not always mean good show, nor does covered up have to mean bad show.

04-01-2015 17:21
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Goodfella/Sooky - your above posts should be made a sticky.

I think some members need to read them on the main threads, outside the twilight zone. They are (shock-horror) a reasoned, sensible and accurate set of posts.

Unfortunately, I think there will be many who'll simply ignore them and carry on regardless.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 17:27 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
04-01-2015 17:25
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2015 17:09 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 15:36 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Don't know if that gets us any further forward with anything but that's how it looks to me. Big Grin

lol I really hadn't put too much thought into my list of examples and I think that you and I are actually having a bit of a heated agreement anyway. I get that you get how the shows work.

I guess the point that I keep coming back to is that a lot of people's expectations are conditioned by the mistaken assumptions that these girls are (a) employees of the studio, and (b) somehow making a fortune. So when they don't see exactly what they want to see on screen (more of this, less of that, etc.) they feel particularly aggrieved and slighted, suggesting that the girls are somehow "not doing their job".

To my mind, just by turning up she has done her job. After that, whatever she does on screen or on the phones has a direct bearing on how much she earns. So if she chooses to eschew the swinging-from-the-chandelier, circus monkey sex antics, then she isn't "ripping anyone off" ... she is actually choosing to forego some of her own income (presumably in exchange for retaining a shred of her dignity).

simply by showing up she is doing her job? That is a stupid thing to say considering that nature of her job
04-01-2015 17:28
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2015 17:28 )Broncobilly Wrote:  That is a stupid thing to say considering that nature of her job

Q.E.D.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 17:30 by Goodfella3041.)
04-01-2015 17:30
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Too many studio 66. Fan boys here you should admire the girls for what they give and not just worship because they decided to show up
04-01-2015 17:35
terence Offline

(04-01-2015 17:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Too many studio 66. Fan boys here you should admire the girls for what they give and not just worship because they decided to show up

i feel this discussion might be going a tiny bit over your head mate.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
04-01-2015 17:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66