Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-01-2015 12:09 )Phonebook Wrote:  Two ridiculously long posts there.

People need to chill out a bit.

Long-winded yes, guilty as charged, but I try to be measured. Not worth the time? Maybe but I thought it was interesting to look at why we seem to have difficulty interacting with the models on here and what happened with Harry. 3 days of posts is a bit of ground to cover.

I think this forum should occasionally deal with an issue more interesting than which girl has got the biggest tits. Others may disagree.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-01-2015 15:01
Find all posts by this user
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Interesting, so I take it your not the self-proclaimed 'forum bully' anymore then, Admiral?
04-01-2015 15:02
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(04-01-2015 15:01 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 12:09 )Phonebook Wrote:  Two ridiculously long posts there.

People need to chill out a bit.

Long-winded yes, guilty as charged, but I try to be measured. Not worth the time? Maybe but I thought it was interesting to look at why we seem to have difficulty interacting with the models on here and what happened with Harry. 3 days of posts is a bit of ground to cover.

I think this forum should occasionally deal with an issue more interesting than which girl has got the biggest tits. Others may disagree.

Talking about Tits is what makes us men
04-01-2015 15:13
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(04-01-2015 15:13 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Talking about Tits is what makes us men

Jeez, how old are you? 13?

I thought real men were able to have intelligent debates on a whole range of things, being, y'know, adults and not boys.

There's more to an adult's life than just tits. I hope you learn that once you leave secondary school.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 15:25 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
04-01-2015 15:23
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

^^ I wouldn't be surprised if the girls themselves spend more time talking about their tits than we do, so what does that make them Huh
04-01-2015 15:26
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I see that admiral decker was right about you.

No wonder his post got so many thanks.
04-01-2015 15:32
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(04-01-2015 15:23 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  

Jeez, how old are you? 13?

I thought real men were able to have intelligent debates on a whole range of things, being, y'know, adults and not boys.

There's more to an adult's life than just tits. I hope you learn that once you leave secondary school.

Jesus Christ, does know one on this forum know how to be laid back and have a joke?
04-01-2015 15:33
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(04-01-2015 15:32 )marlowe Wrote:  

I see that admiral decker was right about you.

No wonder his post got so many thanks.

How does admirals arse taste?
04-01-2015 15:34
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-01-2015 12:03 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Where I disagree (obviously) is on the employment terms / pay structure issues. How many times have you read strident comments on here -- almost always directed at the studio... as if any of it is a production / editorial decision? So many non sequitors would be avoided if more people understood that these shows operate more like a strip club than a television programme. I.e. the girls ply their own trade and make as much money as they can, with one ear on the phone and an eye on the "stat screen" (which was itself a useful nugget that I didn't know about before). The studio gets a cut for providing the premises and the stage.

I see what you are saying with this and yes, the girls have more responsibilities for things than some would give them credit for. But... My take on your list one at a time:

Putting this girl on nights - channel has to offer the girl the chance; she can ask to do it but ultimately the channel boss' decision.

Taking that one off early - either I would have thought. Girl might want to cry off (not going to meet her stats for instance); like anyone can from work (might affect her future relations with her bosses however); or boss might think callers are not going for her that night and pull the plug.

Giving more time to the other one - again surely it's the channel bosses that offer the slots; girl can take or leave, yes, but surely decision is ultimately a producers based on stats and general agreeability I would think ('"good worker").

getting so and so to go topless - yes here I agree. This one is up to the girl alone; boss might try to persuade if he thought he was on safe enough ground to do so, but no more than that these days (lawsuits!) I would have thought.

A two way street with the bosses shading it it looks to me then. Who we see and at what angle is largely bosses; what we see skin-wise the girls.

Don't know if that gets us any further forward with anything but that's how it looks to me. Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 15:46 by ShandyHand.)
04-01-2015 15:36
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(04-01-2015 15:33 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Jesus Christ, does know one on this forum know how to be laid back and have a joke?

I'm sorry, I never realised it was a joke.

When you are in school tomorrow, ask your teachers how to improve your comedic skills.

Now run along and do your homeworks and let the adults carry on the discussion, thanks.
04-01-2015 15:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66