Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-01-2015 19:45 )Broncobilly Wrote:  One problem is the attitude of the girls they come on and launch a rant that we are no good and they are some how superior because we watch what they produce for a living.

I don't doubt that there are some prima donnas* out there among the babeshow girls. They may even be the majority.

But that doesn't mean that the default reaction to any model's post has to be hostility. That would be no different to them labeling us all as creepy, stalker twats because, no doubt, they have had to deal with some genuinely creepy stalker twat at some point in the past.

My point being that even if Harry's posts were a little bit 'ranty', I didn't find them particularly insulting. Was that just me? Unless she has said some things in the past of which I am not aware, I don't know where you are getting this sense that she was acting superior or suggesting that we are no good. At most she sounded a little exasperated or bemused that a bunch of grown men could be so invested in a discussion about a wank channel -- but who among us hasn't thought that about themselves at some point!?

There are plenty of instances where girls have come across as arrogant and superior, I'll grant you that. Lucy Anne, Sophia and Lilly being the most recent examples that I can remember. I just didn't think that this was one of them.

*As a humorous, but completely irrelevant aside, I just remembered when someone wrote this as 'pre-madonna'. Bounce As if girls before Madonna were all arrogant and full of themselves; then Like a Virgin was released and they all calmed down.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 21:21 by Goodfella3041.)
02-01-2015 21:10
Find all posts by this user
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(02-01-2015 21:10 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  My point being that even if Harry's posts were a little bit 'ranty', I didn't find them particularly insulting. Was that just me? Unless she has said some things in the past of which I am not aware, I don't know where you are getting this sense that she was acting superior or suggesting that we are no good. At most she sounded a little exasperated

Obviously what you say is true.

Broncobilly simply overreacted to some pretty innocent remarks.
02-01-2015 21:14
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

^Just because I don't agree with someone does not mean I over react. But I am not at fault if the fan boys just lap up everything they read from one of the girls.
02-01-2015 21:22
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Oh the days of the FANBOY v THE REST bring em back. I miss those days as much as the pussy flash by the oh so innocent looking but oh so filthy DANICA, or the many a whoops moments by the I don't give a fuck AMANDA.
Bring those days back S66, you and we have been dictated too for far to long now.
03-01-2015 00:16
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-01-2015 20:51 )hairbald Wrote:  As to your employment status, I have contractors within my team that are self employed. I have a duty of care and obligations towards staff members, but to contractors if they even hint at being a pain or not up to the job then they are show the door on 7 days notice.

In the interests of balance, I'd just like to point out that it cuts both ways.

I run a business and also work out as a self-employed contractor on occasion.
Surprisingly I'm probably in a similar position to Harry (most of the people I work with/for are in the same line of business and know the score, I'm good at what I do, and I generally have more work than I can handle)

I don't need cunts that start laying down the law unnecessarily, or piss me about. If that happens they get told to go fuck themselves, and I can be packed up and off the site in 7 minutes, not days.

I'm not defending S66 or having a go at anyone, just providing a different perspective.
03-01-2015 14:44
harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

I am actually horrified at some of the behaviour by apparently grown men on this forum, publicly attacking me and suggesting that I behave like some sort of diva. If you actually watch my shows you will see that I am the most down to earth glamour model in the business and it is not me saying that, but both my fans and friends! It is impossible to please everyone so I please my PAYING callers first and foremost. If they ask me to go topless, I go topless, if they ask me to go nude, I go nude. So for all you apparently "paying customers" I would love to know which of you PERSONALLY have rang me and I have not done what you requested because I couldn't be bothered (not because my producer has told me off) I suspect none.

My job does not requre me to pander or explain myself to anyone on this forum. My job is to hit the targets on my stat screen, which I do with ease. So i am not spending a month off arguing with yourselves about speculations.

At the end of the day I will never forget where I came from, those of you who do follow me on facebook or Twitter will know this. I am very humble and I take huge offence to anyone suggesting I act like a primadonna. I give up trying to reason with any of you. I will not be reply to any of you any more as it is upsetting me when I try my best at my job. This is one of the reasons I have taken a month off. Your hurtful remarks suggesting I am not trying my best or acting up have angered me.

My main point still stands, it's a wank channel. Ring and wank. That's all you need to do!

Re whether I have a boyfriend or not - my private life is nothing to do with my work life and I ask people to respect that. But whatever I do at work, should I have a partner, I expet him to be ok with that, if not I would not be with them as I do not need the hassle and my work comes first.

Any more questions please tweet me as I'm not going to read this forum any more.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 19:43 by harryameliamodel.)
03-01-2015 19:41
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

^^No one cares
03-01-2015 19:44
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(03-01-2015 19:41 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  Re whether I have a boyfriend or not - my private life is nothing to do with my work life and I ask people to respect that.

(01-01-2015 19:20 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  Some of you probably struggle to keep your wives or girlfriends happy

This 'respect' should probably work both ways #justsaying #dontshootthemessenger

(03-01-2015 19:41 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  I'm not going to read this forum any more.

So, does that mean people can post what they like now? Huh

The fact is, the general example of babes posting on here is (and I am not singling you out) they normally only react on here to negativity. There can be page after page after page of glowing praise, and they don't come near. Someone says one thing negative, and they're here in a flash tarring everyone on here with the same brush, making all or nothing type ultimatums. This tends to be what taints the opinion people have of babes posting more than anything else. At the end of the day, nothing that's posted on here really makes any difference (it's become patently clear over the years that this is the case). There is no need to take anything on here too seriously. That way madness lies.

*For full disclosure: I have never watched you, never called you. Nor do I expect you (or anyone) to give a crap what I've said Big Grin

03-01-2015 20:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-01-2015 19:41 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  snip

SadSadSadSadSadSadSad

have a good month off harry. Sorry to hear you've been so upset and hurt by comments posted by some forum members and as a result are no longer going to come on the forum and interact which is a massive shame as it's always good when a babeshow babe does come on and interact like you have I do follow you on twitter and you are exactly as you say you are in your post here

hope you do change your mind and come back on the forum after your month off

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 20:22 by Rammyrascal.)
03-01-2015 20:21
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Good grief.
03-01-2015 20:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66