Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-01-2015 22:36 )Doddle Wrote:  Because the specific moaning minny thread got stopped Tongue I dread to think how much worse it would be if this wasn't supposedly the most favourite channel & home of supposedly the most favourite babe too Rolleyes

Like I said multiple other channels to look at. Channels that never do the same thing 2 nights in a row, channels that never have tech screw ups, problems with lights, potato cams, BA girls, etc.......

As far as most on these forums are concerned these are S66 specific problems.
02-01-2015 00:05
Find all posts by this user
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 21:41 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  But this employment status issue is relevant, in my view. If we take the logical next step and assume that a large part of the remuneration is performance-based and linked to calls (be it as a % or by reference to targets), then it follows that the only proverbial stick that a producer has to keep his staff in check is the number of hours they get. Her employment and her pay is largely within her own control, so the only thing the producer can affect is how much time she gets in front of the camera in order to ply her trade.

So, to my mind, a big issue with S66 is that they have simply allowed too many girls to migrate to other channels. They have stripped that nightshow back to bare bones. So what do they do now, if a model is getting a little lazy or unruly or if she rips off callers? Show her the door? Cancel a few of her shifts? Clare and Kandi surely have to get some sleep!

Thanks Goodfella.

The logical question therefore is whether the Producers can do that having actual or perceived authority. I suspect this is the small business problem where the boss makes the decisions and nobody else can make any calls whatsoever.

I know its wrong to draw a perception of someone from Twitter and how the station operates but the S66 boss looks a mix of mid life crisis and arch pacifier/dodger of decisions. How else can we explain his Tweets which consist of a mix of "which of you girls wants to go out for a drink" and "listen to this cool track I've found" (of which he is blantantly too old to listen toBig Laugh:biglaughSmile.

Then explain how he tolerated the inactivity of Mica, Ashley Emma and Dionne all those years; he just doesn't want to be unpopular and make the tough decision until he absolutely has to or it just happens.

Perhaps we're being harsh on the producers; with most organisations problems start from the top. He strikes me as an ideas man (S66USA, this new website venture) rather than a good strong Operational Manager. Perhaps that what he needs to employ??
02-01-2015 00:13
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2015 00:13 )hairbald Wrote:  [quote='Goodfella3041' pid='1599164' dateline='1420144866']
than a good strong Operational Manager. Perhaps that what he needs to employ??

Or he could just grow a set Smile
02-01-2015 00:25
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2015 00:25 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Or he could just grow a set Smile

Evidence so far suggests this is unlikelyBig Grin
02-01-2015 00:28
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2015 00:28 )hairbald Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 00:25 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Or he could just grow a set Smile

Evidence so far suggests this is unlikelyBig Grin

True Smile
02-01-2015 00:35
harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-01-2015 03:29 )mrmann Wrote:  Lol, I remember all of those naughty Afroman moments, and even have some cheeky clips as well laugh

I wonder if we'll get any cheeky moments with him and Harry this year Wink

There is plenty of snapchat and insta vids of us dry humping each other!!

To everyone else still moaning: why do you care what the girls get paid, or how many producers we have, and no not moaning at the gallery staff. I mean doing our bloody job, asking him to go on the mic, on a break, how many calls waiting etc. You all need to seriously get some sort of hobby.

I am well known for my sarcasm and "he bloody deserves an OBE" was a joke, stop taking everything I say seriously!!
02-01-2015 03:37
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(02-01-2015 03:37 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  You all need to seriously get some sort of hobby.

I think, for most people, that's actually kinda what this place is (or at least I hope eek)

(02-01-2015 03:37 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  I am well known for my sarcasm and "he bloody deserves an OBE" was a joke, stop taking everything I say seriously!!

I think most people got that and were treating it as such.....stop taking everything people post seriously Wink

As for getting people on here to stop moaning, you'd have better luck asking the sun to stop rising and setting. Some peeps just like to bitch
Rolleyes

02-01-2015 03:43
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Could you do your dry humping on tv instead,that doesnt happen on screen anymore since lucy summers left for babestation,girls grinding camera guys improve those up close solo sessions!
02-01-2015 04:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Bounce
02-01-2015 04:07
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2015 03:37 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  To everyone else still moaning: why do you care what the girls get paid

It's not financial voyeurism, if that's what you think.

Speaking only for myself, I only care so that one day I might stop reading posts that start:

"For all the money she is raking in, she should ____________ [insert whatever personal fetish floats your boat here]"

More than the actual amount, I care about the basis on which you are paid in the hope that people stop talking about the models as if they are trained dolphins jumping through hoola hoops. I think that many 'editorial' decisions (i.e. who is on when and how often, for how long, on what channel, on which days, in what outfit, etc. etc.) are mistakenly attributed to the producers when they are actually down to the girls and to their own personal and professional schedules and preferences.

Sooky is right. This forum -- like most forums -- is a machine engineered to produce moaning, complaint and conflict on an industrial scale! It will always be there. But a better knowledge of how the shows actually work -- including, but not limited to their finances -- might at least eliminate some of the more nonsensical moaning that springs from any misunderstanding about how the shows operate.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 06:49 by Goodfella3041.)
02-01-2015 04:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66