Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Good grief. Yes asking for the lights to be fixed politely is one thing, but being a keyboard warrior and calling for people to be sacked as well as calling them names is both immature and unnecessary. Most of you need to get into the babe show spirit, relax and have a fucking wank for crying out loud!!
01-01-2015 20:21
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

^Please have someone monitor the output and get the lights balanced

Thank you.
01-01-2015 20:24
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Harry Amelia - thanks for your response.

I'm sure the poeple you work with are nice, work hard, look after you, etc, etc. I tend to defend my company too though sometimes because I have to rather than I want toRolleyes. So if its not the production team and not the girls where's the problem then?

The output still looks amateurish, there are any number of issues from straight techie (lighting, poor webcam, etc) to some rank poor behaviour from some girls cutting off callers. Yes you could argue its opinion but a lot of us here are paying customers so we have an opinion surely.

As to your employment status, I have contractors within my team that are self employed. I have a duty of care and obligations towards staff members, but to contractors if they even hint at being a pain or not up to the job then they are show the door on 7 days notice. I just don't get why any decent producer/manager would put up with the bleating you describe; there seems to be a hint of Premiership footballer about themlaugh

I've always thought S66 had a culture issue with allowing the girls to run the show. We've seen that a couple of lazy performers on S66 (Mica and Ashley Emma) are transformed when they move to a company that probably gets after them a bit. Obviously a lot of girls (and I suspect you are one) are self motivated and have enough pride in their work anyway, but others don't seem to.

And what really annoys me is ladies like yourself do take the time to come and interact with us and all we give you is moaning because your bosses and producers can't locate their own backbones.

So on that basis, I think you are one the best girls on the channels, I love your arse and thank you for coming here. Its appreciated. And sorry for the aboveBlush
01-01-2015 20:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-01-2015 19:20 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  My second point being is that I, like every single other girl working on a babe channel, am SELF EMPLOYED.

I find that this forum goes off on so many unnecessary and unhelpful tangents because too many people are laboring under the mistaken impression that this is some absurdly lucrative salaried gig.

I've known the babeshow babes like Harry are self employed for a long time now.

Also want to say thanks for your response harry and completely understand why you've responded like you have to defend the producers at s66, xtremefilth and Goldengirls. I also appreciate that you spare the time to come on here and interact with the forum and hope you continue to do so.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 21:07 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2015 20:59
FusRoDuh Offline
Banned

I like Studio 66 and what have you and I don't care who produces for Xfilth all I know is I'm glad to see Kiran, Kara, Harry and Bailey on screen.

Don't care if the lights are a little off or the girls take a break. Do people here really get that precious over a fap?

Stick on channel, pick up phone(optional) and take yo kegs off.
01-01-2015 21:20
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Funny as far as I know we have multiple babe show channels to watch/call....

So why do we have people without fail in this thread complaining non stop about a new non issue every week?????

Don't like? Don't watch it.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 21:36 by DeadPanStan.)
01-01-2015 21:35
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 20:51 )hairbald Wrote:  As to your employment status, I have contractors within my team that are self employed. I have a duty of care and obligations towards staff members, but to contractors if they even hint at being a pain or not up to the job then they are show the door on 7 days notice. I just don't get why any decent producer/manager would put up with the bleating you describe; there seems to be a hint of Premiership footballer about themlaugh

First of all, fair dues on showing that it is possible to be critical without sounding like an Internet loon. Evidently, there is a place somewhere between sycophantic praise and hysterical moaning.

And secondly for focusing on stuff that actually matters like amateurish production and misbehavior towards customers, rather than the trivial minutae like who takes a break and when (on New Year's Eve, no less!).

But this employment status issue is relevant, in my view. If we take the logical next step and assume that a large part of the remuneration is performance-based and linked to calls (be it as a % or by reference to targets), then it follows that the only proverbial stick that a producer has to keep his staff in check is the number of hours they get. Her employment and her pay is largely within her own control, so the only thing the producer can affect is how much time she gets in front of the camera in order to ply her trade.

So, to my mind, a big issue with S66 is that they have simply allowed too many girls to migrate to other channels. They have stripped that nightshow back to bare bones. So what do they do now, if a model is getting a little lazy or unruly or if she rips off callers? Show her the door? Cancel a few of her shifts? Clare and Kandi surely have to get some sleep!
01-01-2015 21:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-01-2015 21:35 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  So why do we have people without fail in this thread complaining non stop about a new non issue every week?????
Because the specific moaning minny thread got stopped Tongue I dread to think how much worse it would be if this wasn't supposedly the most favourite channel & home of supposedly the most favourite babe too Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-01-2015 22:36
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 16:47 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  If there is any truth in that the girls have command of what they do, then that would go a long way into explaining lots of things that go on at these studios. But do we really believe vital decisions are taken by the girls? No chance.
I'm sure they do choose when to go for a break, there's no point them being on screen when fatigued, it must be quite tiring and nature does call.
However, while watching these channels, it's quite clear who is calling the shots off camera; I've lost count of the number of times it's obvious that the girl is listening to the producer and changes something she's doing and it's very clear at times that she is being told off for trying something too risque.
01-01-2015 22:52
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 19:20 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  Now imagine the poor guy in the gallery who has five or six girls squealing at him at any given time for a minimum of 8 hours solid. And you guys decide to bash them for doing their best. They deserve a bloody OBE!

Thanks for taking the time to reply to us lot, we do get a bit carried away at times.
It's really interesting to get a little insight to what it's like on the floor at S66; are you really saying there's only one producer for all the girls at any one time? As you say poor guy, although it can't be that bad having to watch you all from various angles all night!Big Grin
A little frustrating perhapsWink
I assume there's someone else somewhere looking at all the output monitors with a finger hovering over that bloody "panic" button.

BTW Love your shows, just wish you'd go naked a little more!Smile
01-01-2015 23:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66