Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion

toonarmysoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion
hi people happy new year and stuff

im gonna put a dampeners on this one (sorry)

no doubt scarlet is a very attractive woman. probably the best babe on tv right now. i think its just me saying this but does anyone else think shes a bit...(how can i put without being bad) a bit up herself? she seems very very either hmm snobbish or better yet stuck up. some guy has made a fan club for her on twitter and she never replies to him (poor guy) and she puts her snapchat out on twitter and never adds anyone! i ve been lucky enough to meet some of the babes from tv at parties (talia james stephanie wright brandy brewer) and they all seem like nice people scarlet seems like one who would just look you up and down and walk off. attractive woman in fact very beautiful but seems like a diva. would love to see her at a foot worship though!
02-01-2015 13:49
Find all posts by this user
giacomotto Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion
what's her snap?
02-01-2015 15:43
toonarmysoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-01-2015 15:43 )giacomotto Wrote:  what's her snap?

No point in adding her she posts snaps you can reply but she never gets it
02-01-2015 15:46
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

The same stuck up woman who helps the homeless? IDIOT.
02-01-2015 18:53
toonarmysoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-01-2015 18:53 )JAMES the PERVERT Wrote:  The same stuck up woman who helps the homeless? IDIOT.

Wow...really we're really gonna go down that route??? Calling names?
(02-01-2015 18:53 )JAMES the PERVERT Wrote:  The same stuck up woman who helps the homeless? IDIOT.

And by the way have you actually seen this lady 'help the homeless'?
02-01-2015 19:02
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(02-01-2015 13:49 )toonarmysoldier Wrote:  hi people happy new year and stuff

no doubt scarlet is a very attractive woman. probably the best babe on tv right now. i think its just me saying this but does anyone else think shes a bit...(how can i put without being bad) a bit up herself? she seems very very either hmm snobbish or better yet stuck up. some guy has made a fan club for her on twitter and she never replies to him (poor guy) and she puts her snapchat out on twitter and never adds anyone! i ve been lucky enough to meet some of the babes from tv at parties (talia james stephanie wright brandy brewer) and they all seem like nice people scarlet seems like one who would just look you up and down and walk off. attractive woman in fact very beautiful but seems like a diva. would love to see her at a foot worship though!

You are a brand new member talking down on a babe in your first posts not a good look and your possibly just on a new account, the "Fan" account that was created for Scarlet she was actually good enough to follow her self, she's also favorited some of the caps they have sent, and she often retweets them, also to the last part "seems like one who would just look you up and down and walk off" many of her 'fans' that have seen her out have been to shy to walk up to her and have told her on twitter that they seen her, she then replied to them saying "you should have said hi bae/honey I don't bite" etc, always tells them they shouldn't be afraid to approach her.

Oh and to the Snapchat thing, a ton of the babes have it and put it out on Twitter, but most others don't add people either so there we go.

Best Cap Poster 2014 - Winner

“Believe you can and you're halfway there."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
02-01-2015 22:40
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Quite a few have snapchat but ONLY advertise it so thick twats think they're really clever by sending snapchats of their dicks..

Is it really that big a deal that they 'add' you on there?
02-01-2015 23:16
toonarmysoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

^I beg your pardon I'm not stupid enough to send pics on my cock to people
02-01-2015 23:46
toonarmysoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-01-2015 22:40 )Idotmyi Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 13:49 )toonarmysoldier Wrote:  hi people happy new year and stuff

You are a brand new member talking down on a babe in your first posts not a good look and your possibly just on a new account, the "Fan" account that was created for Scarlet she was actually good enough to follow her self, she's also favorited some of the caps they have sent, and she often retweets them, also to the last part "seems like one who would just look you up and down and walk off" many of her 'fans' that have seen her out have been to shy to walk up to her and have told her on twitter that they seen her, she then replied to them saying "you should have said hi bae/honey I don't bite" etc, always tells them they shouldn't be afraid to approach her.

Oh and to the Snapchat thing, a ton of the babes have it and put it out on Twitter, but most others don't add people either so there we go.

Umm so what if I'm a new member ain't I supposed to have a opinion? It's not like a totally said anything horrible...
02-01-2015 23:48
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(02-01-2015 13:49 )toonarmysoldier Wrote:  some guy has made a fan club for her on twitter and she never replies to him (poor guy)

[Image: image-0C6D_54A7214A.jpg]
02-01-2015 23:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66