Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Sarah Jane Crawford ( Xtra Factor Girl on Xfactor )

kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Sarah Jane Crawford ( Xtra Factor Girl on Xfactor )
if u can be bothered to lift your lazy fingers and Google her, or even look at the images in the initial post... then you will see sjc in her underwear.....?? don't ask others to do your work all the time.... it's lazy!! (happy new year by the way)

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
31-12-2014 23:26
Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Sarah Jane Crawford ( Xtra Factor Girl on Xfactor )
He was only asking a question...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
01-01-2015 04:47
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(31-12-2014 23:26 )kelly1066 Wrote:  if u can be bothered to lift your lazy fingers and Google her, or even look at the images in the initial post... then you will see sjc in her underwear.....?? don't ask others to do your work all the time.... it's lazy!! (happy new year by the way)

Who smacked your ass?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-01-2015 11:01
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I just have a low patience threshold with people who ask others to do all the work for them....

You should all know this much about me by now... And if you don't.... then (inserts insult here) ...! lol

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
01-01-2015 20:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Talk about lazy, well Kelly at least phonechatlover had the decency to thank the above pics unlike some people Rolleyes
02-01-2015 01:05
phonechatlover Offline
Junior Poster

(31-12-2014 23:26 )kelly1066 Wrote:  if u can be bothered to lift your lazy fingers and Google her, or even look at the images in the initial post... then you will see sjc in her underwear.....?? don't ask others to do your work all the time.... it's lazy!! (happy new year by the way)

Only just seen this but WTF?! LOL keyboard warrior or what!!

I'm not sure why you're reading through posts and then not commenting on what they are actually for just slating people that are bothering to comment, but seeing as though you are i'll respond to your post.

I didnt ask anyone to do anything lol, if you bothered to read posts properly, i simply wondered if she had ever done any underwear shoots or bikini pics, wondered in the past tense, i now know she has got some out there because a kind sir posted them here for me to look at. That being the point of this thread.

At no point did i ask him to post anymore or ask him to do anything for that matter. I dont "expect him to do all the work for me"

On your point about underwear, im not sure if you have mis-understood or not but by underwear i didn't mean a see through top where her bra is visble, or the slight bottom of her bra you can see in a couple of pics (i did look at all the ones i can see posted) i meant a lads mag style 'underwear shoot' for example where she has done an 'underwear shoot' eg had pictures taken of her in her underwear.

If these are in fact available on google as you claim i would be grateful if you could contribute to this thread positively and post them on here or provide me with a link to see them, as i can't see any.

On a side note thanks to the couple of people who appear to be slightly defending my comment much appreciated.

Like chatting and getting horny over celebs or tv girls.
If anyone is interested in doing the same pm me and we can have a chat!!!(i can do yahoo or phone)
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 18:11 by phonechatlover.)
02-01-2015 18:10
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

ahhh... screw this stupid forum... its full of losers who spend all day and night wanking their cocks anyhow.... see yas saddos!!

dont bother banning me mods... im deleting my account anyhow..!!

02-01-2015 19:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66