babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 105 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Geri - Discussion, Chat and Pics

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Geri - Discussion, Chat and Pics
(06-08-2012 13:00 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Don't know what this woman is even doing on these channels.

There are better looking, sexier and less annoying girls on most Tesco checkouts...

While I wouldn't put it quite like that, I do agree with the sentiment. I am baffled as to why Geri is on so often. Unless I'm mistaken she has some kind of off-screen role with BS, so maybe that's why she is so frequently on.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-08-2012 13:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flame Offline
Junior Poster

(06-08-2012 13:00 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Don't know what this woman is even doing on these channels.

There are better looking, sexier and less annoying girls on most Tesco checkouts...

I disagree. She is one of the best on BS, and very professional.
06-08-2012 20:19
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(06-08-2012 20:19 )flame Wrote:  

I disagree. She is one of the best on BS, and very professional.

apart from the man tits and bulldog licking piss off a netal face and constant interuptions false promises and lies and bullshit, yea shes alright.....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
18-08-2012 03:45
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

Personally I would rather have Geri any day to some of the plastic enhanced, tattoo covered girls on the channels, but each to their own own, would also prefer to see Geri more on the bed and less on the mic
18-08-2012 18:26
Banned

(18-08-2012 18:26 )HAGGIS Wrote:  Personally I would rather have Geri any day to some of the plastic enhanced, tattoo covered girls on the channels, but each to their own own, would also prefer to see Geri more on the bed and less on the mic

Ive honestly seen hotter girls working in kfc than geri
Bs need to get ella jolie back and use her properly! Shes looking amazin recently!

#RODGERS OUT
19-08-2012 04:12
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(19-08-2012 04:12 )supernovaxx Wrote:  Ive honestly seen hotter girls working in kfc than geri

Finger lickin good?
19-08-2012 08:39
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I admit that I'm not a fan of Geri's. However, I don't begrudge her being on the beds taking calls if it pleases some of the people who call the shows.
We all have likes and dislikes and will never get agreement on who should or should not be on a show. Geri understandably gets a lot of flak due to her mic duties. It's the manner and frequency in which she interupts the flow of the show and the hard selling scams that's at the core of much of the resentment . However, at the end of the day if you don't like then move on.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 09:07 by bytor.)
19-08-2012 09:07
Banned

(19-08-2012 09:07 )bytor Wrote:  I admit that I'm not a fan of Geri's. However, I don't begrudge her being on the beds taking calls if it pleases some of the people who call the shows.
We all have likes and dislikes and will never get agreement on who should or should not be on a show. Geri understandably gets a lot of flak due to her mic duties. It's the manner and frequency in which she interupts the flow of the show and the hard selling scams that's at the core of much of the resentment . However, at the end of the day if you don't like then move on.

If we moved on there would be about 5 viewrs of bs left... I think its time geri moved on Wink

#RODGERS OUT
19-08-2012 13:16
flame Offline
Junior Poster

At the end of the day, she is just doing her job. Don't blame her for the problems with the show...
19-08-2012 18:44
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

With that ring on her finger, at least we know she is getting it regularlyTongueTongueTongue
19-08-2012 19:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV