(27-12-2009 02:23 )Sammeh01 Wrote:  Geri's arse is fantasstic Big Grin

Geri's arse is ass perfect ass can be.

The Beautiful Twins
27-12-2009 11:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Geri - Discussion, Photos, Caps
Time to get the gorgeous geri back on the phones! One of the sexiest girl on the channelsSmileSmileSmileSmile
27-12-2009 12:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thought would add some pics from the bs website apologys if u seen them before
[Image: geri_hat34_thumb.jpg] [Image: geri_hat35_thumb.jpg] [Image: geri_hat42_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

[Image: geri_naked_bench10_thumb.jpg] [Image: geri_naked_bench54_thumb.jpg] [Image: geri_naked_bench69_thumb.jpg]

[Image: geri_tight_black_costume46_thumb.jpg] [Image: geri_tight_black_costume51_thumb.jpg]
[Image: geri_tight_black_costume55_thumb.jpg]

[Image: geri_sweets11_thumb.jpg] [Image: geri_sweets19_thumb.jpg] [Image: geri_sweets28_thumb.jpg] Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

[Image: img_5500_thumb.jpg] [Image: img_5510_thumb.jpg] [Image: img_5529_thumb.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2009 17:45 by HannahsPet.)
27-12-2009 17:20
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

If she has ambitions to be a mainstream presenter The Chat would be a step forward surely!!

(27-12-2009 11:13 )Plankton Wrote:  Geri's fantastic. I only watch for her now - I mean, just compare last night's Xtra with one that she hosts. She's a natural presenter and really makes an effort with the texts and photos.

I've only texted in recently, but it's been a great laugh 'talking' with her about old TV shows and stuff. If she ever decided to leave the show she'd be great on The Chat, but perhaps that would be a backwards step...
27-12-2009 19:44
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

Never really been the biggest fan of Geri before but she's easily one of the best presenters on BSxtra
One of the few girls that actually makes it worth watching
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2009 20:13 by Phoenix.)
27-12-2009 20:13
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

I've not seen this pic on Geri topics yet, so I thought I would throw it in and see if it was well received! Smile

I will have to do some more homework on her, as I think she should have more airtime!

[ Pic removed by request (AGAIN) ]
28-12-2009 02:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

And I got here too late (AGAIN)!
28-12-2009 02:58
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

(27-12-2009 19:44 )mikedafc Wrote:  If she has ambitions to be a mainstream presenter The Chat would be a step forward surely!!

Yes, that would be a step forward and I'm sure she would be great as a mainstream presenter. I meant it would possibly be a step back in terms of show budget, viewing figures, and salary.

Whatever the case, I can't help wondering where Geri stands with Babestation Xtra, now that the bosses seem to have all but abandoned the interactive idea. Perhaps they think people don't care about personality? Or perhaps the other girls just don't have the necessary skills that Geri does....
28-12-2009 11:24
fishymonger Offline
Apprentice Poster

At the end of the day its all about money to those running the show but I feel that having geri on either as a presenter or normal girl is for the best. I personally prefer the chat style with the texts etc to the normal style which is limited because you can't hear them talking unless you ring up.

One issue is that they say 'text in' etc, when no one is gonna read them out so basically its just a bit of a money spinner for them. I dont understand this because I imagine they could make as much from the texts as from the calls and if this happens surely the producers would want to keep it.

It can get a bit repetative as the texts tend to be similar, ie. feet, arse, tits. I think they should be allowed to go off the track a bit to make it entertaining and sexy. To me theres no point in having a 3rd bs channel that is the same as the other two.

In conclusion, I hope she stays cos she is one of the girls I most enjoy watching.
28-12-2009 22:57
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2009 22:57 )fishymonger Wrote:  At the end of the day its all about money to those running the show but I feel that having geri on either as a presenter or normal girl is for the best. I personally prefer the chat style with the texts etc to the normal style which is limited because you can't hear them talking unless you ring up.

One issue is that they say 'text in' etc, when no one is gonna read them out so basically its just a bit of a money spinner for them. I dont understand this because I imagine they could make as much from the texts as from the calls and if this happens surely the producers would want to keep it.

It can get a bit repetative as the texts tend to be similar, ie. feet, arse, tits. I think they should be allowed to go off the track a bit to make it entertaining and sexy. To me theres no point in having a 3rd bs channel that is the same as the other two.

In conclusion, I hope she stays cos she is one of the girls I most enjoy watching.

I agree with you;if BSXtra becomes like the other two BS channels then what is the point;I thought it was supposed to be very different!
28-12-2009 23:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV