Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Highs And Lows Of 2014 And Hopes For 2015

biggles Offline
@biggles_james

RE: Highs And Lows Of 2014 And Hopes For 2015
High: Electra doing nights Wink

Low: Babes leaving the channels and only doing Webcam shows (

Hope for 2015: The lost babes to come back.
17-12-2014 07:59
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

Highs: Electra & Mikayla Bayliss covering nightshows. The return of Victoria.

Lows: The loss of a couple of the channels. The failure of Babestation's new show on channel 945.

Hopes: I'd like to see Mikaela Witt on a nightshow. The return of Danica, Anastastia Stevens, Natasha Anastasia & Kitty Lea
17-12-2014 09:12
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Highs

Emma C getting her tits out
The all-new Elley & Kerrie-Lee show on S66
The return of interesting 2-4-1's on BS
Tiffany and oil

Lows

Babestation's webstreams way below even a basic quality at times, how come the other channels don't have this problem?
Xpanded disappearing from freeview for a few months
News of Savannah Mai's departure

Hopes

To have Lenni back
17-12-2014 13:54
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Highs

Bs unleashed (when the webstream is good)
Any show with Beth in it.
Sophie Hart joining bs
Maddie Rose returning to nights

Lows

Bs unleashed (when the webstream is crap)
Tori Lee leaving bs
Bsx charging a fiver to see another channels FTA show

Hopes

Hannah C and Vicki Narni on Nights
17-12-2014 14:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Highs:
Cara Brett naked & drenched in oil which I never thought would happen on the babeshows.

the return of several babes to the babeshows, especially Victoria Roberts, Stevie-Louise Ritchie and Alice Goodwin who I thought were done with the babeshows

new unknown babes coming on to the nightshows, especially Amy Rose & Jessica Kelly
Kandi Kay's shows on s66
a new double act emerging on the nightshows between Kerrie-Lee and Elley Larla
s66 day babe Irina going to the darkside and doing nights full time
Kara De La Hoyde....enough said

Lows:
babes leaving the babeshows altogether especially Camilla Jayne and Sophia Knight (she has said recently she probably wont be on the babeshows again)

Hopes:
don't lose any more babeshows
more daybabes going bad, in particular Hannah Claydon, Maxie Rhodes, Teejay Walker, Mikaela Witt, Caitlin Wynters and Abbey Barnsley

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 18:08 by Rammyrascal.)
17-12-2014 17:13
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Highs
"Proper" 2-4-1s back (on one BS channel at least).
Kandi Kay moving to S66 and her performances there going through the roof.
Clare Richards' consistently high standards and professionalism despite being constantly used by S66 to cover for their lack of girls.
Emergence of a small channel like Storm pinching some genuine talent from the big boys (but see below re lack of webstream).

Lows
Loss of some channels
RLC seems to be sliding into a pastiche, not making best use of its good babes, static camera work etc.
S66's new sets no real improvement, in some cases worse than before, and a lack of variety of girls.
BS still dominated by the usuals, and some unpleasant cons re promised shows on BSX.
Some former great talents e.g. Adele Taylor, Lily Roma becoming very tame and boring and apparently winding down to retirement

Hopes
Improved webstreams all round (yes, web viewers call the shows as well!) and a webstream for Storm if it wants to be taken seriously.
Ofcom to stop persecuting the shows (haven't they got anything better to do?), recognise how innocuous they really are and concentrate on really dangerous threats like Internet paedophiles and dodgy DJs at the BBC.
Georgie Darby to return to Babestation after her break (Happy Birthday BTW Georgie) and do some proper 2-4-1s again.
Probably too much to hope for the return of such former greats as Paige Tyler, Daryl and Camilla!

And finally I hope Jimmyt73 won't mind me wishing his mum all the best for a speedy recovery and himself good luck in job hunting.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 00:22 by SteveHG.)
18-12-2014 00:19
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

Highs
Oily Desk Sliding.
Olivia Berzinc.
Elley's strops.

Lows
Buckby's on again ???
Evelyn resisting any temptation of a nightshow.
Quite a number of the big names literally just going through the motions.

Hopes for 2015
More of the good stuff less of the bad.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 17:47 by badbadman999.)
18-12-2014 00:35
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

HIGHS

Nice to see Victoria back although I am not convinced it was ever a full retirement in the first place

Cara Brett and her nightshow which revitalised an almost dead channel which appeared beyond criticism if thread closure is anything to go by.

The oily desk slide (thanks Keri Lee)

The arrival of Roxy Love(natural,not too skinny and looks to be very dirty and keen to make callers happy and put on a good show.That's twoeekeekeek!eek!positives for Studio 66

BS Unleashed.Love the format and that some of the TV Girls go on there to show a lot more.

Elicia Solis(slightly unconventional looks but the best ass anywhere)

LOWS

Lori Buckby on ad nauseum on BS and repetition on RLC as well
Studio 66 up until about three weeks ago
Too many girls on the merry go round again and treating us to 'phoned in ' performances when they fall off at another channel.
Sophia Knight retiring(not universally popular but always put on a good show)
Too many girls going cam shows only
Too much surgery and too many tattoos as ever

Hopes for 2015?

That we will still be able to debate freely on this forum and don't lose more decent free thinking members with an opinion that is worth sharing,too many lost in the last couple of years for my liking.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 14:27 by speedybert.)
18-12-2014 14:25
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I thought I'd re-visit my post in last years equivalent thread. Sadly, not a great deal has changed.

RLC, STILL fail to get the balance of talent and nightshow themes right- too many 'MILF' types, too much sillicone, and WAY too many Dom nights.

BS, as ever, seem reluctant to shake things up and let other talent have longer stints on screen, therefore the same few dominate week after week.

Elite, by far and away, the most frustrating of all the channels. Boring, repetitive sets. A night roster that's really quite poor, bar a few notable faces- Sophia Lares, Becky Roberts, and the comeback babe of the year (IMO)- Kandi Kay. Otherwise, there are too many very, VERY average looking girls on.

My last point is the one that I'd desperately like to see improve. Once, the channels had bona fide name models like Kitty Lea, Melissa Debling, Jodie Gasson et al, appear on the shows. Now, with the exception of Alice Goodwin, who's going through the motions, they are, generally, being replaced by average looking girls with big fake tits and tat's, or replaced by girls you wouldn't look out of place at a Wetherspoons, drinking a pitcher of cocktails on a Friday night.

And lastly, the attitudes of a great number of 'babes' needs to improve. Drastically. There is an increasing arrogance pervading the babes nowadays. A sense of entitlement. And a refusal to believe that they might be doing something wrong- be it 'Findom', or just poor performances. Or in many cases, an often hostile retort to any hint of criticism. Too many babes post here, ONLY after a post- negative or otherwise, that isn't a fawning, endless heap of praise, is written. Ignore the kudos and go straight to the one or two comments that suggest something else. Pathetic.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-12-2014 15:15
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Robot has said what I was going to.

Too much silicone - absurd inflatable beach ball tits. I like the odd tattoo but they also don't know where to draw the line, most girls (sorry pun not intended).

The contempt that the channels and a lot of the 'babes' have for their customers.

Babestation's short stints and favouritism towards some tired old babes...

Babestation's poor lighting, sets and resolution.

Crap resolution on many other channels, with tv and web.

Channels afraid to push back at Ofcom and to push boundaries any more.

The advent of interruption adverts on RLC is a disastrous development.

high points: Chaturbate,
and Ruby Summers letting us see her glorious pussy this year at last.
Destiny Dunes' ass.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2014 15:36 by Lotuseater.)
20-12-2014 15:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV