Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Tori Lee - Storm : Chat, Caps & Vids

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Tori Lee - Storm : Chat, Caps & Vids
Good to see her back to something like her bang babes days. A good move away from Babestation which wasted her, tbh

*Is Storm about to make a challenge for overtaking the weakening studio 66 in the channel rankings... (just need to improve their picture quality)

(This post was last modified: 14-12-2014 15:47 by Sooky™.)
14-12-2014 15:45
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Judging by the vid i watched of Tori which im thankful for of course she looked like she was back to her old self, just a shame those bloody OSG's were in the way of her perfect arse, she really is looking better than ever now, with Storm signing Tori hopefully they sign some more top class babes and the big three becomes the big four
14-12-2014 20:03
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Yes Tori is a sexy babe with a great body so that is why I phoned her on Storm TV
While listening in waiting in the queue to talk to Tori callers were making such simple requests as will you lay down on the bed ,and will you bend over and show me your bum etc. Tori declined all of these requests saying that as she was stood up (and not naked by the way ) they would have to fuck her stood up as she not was going to change her position. We are told that the girls will do within reason what the callers ask for but not Tori.
I will not be phoning Tori again as if I do get through to her she will not do what I ask her
With this attitude and total disregard of the callers wishes is this why Tori does not stay very long on any channel
The last time I posted true accurate negative comments about a girl on the babe shows I was attacked by that girls/channels fanboys
i hope this does not happen this time because if we do not post on this forum what actually happens on the phone lines we will not know which girls to avoid wasting our money phoning
15-12-2014 02:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

mate as long as your comments are balanced there should be no issue.
even if the white knights mount up stand your ground as they always end up looking like sycophantic idiots anyway.
say your peice and move on is the best way. if they cant handle some 1 having an opinion different from theres then thats there problem not yours.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-12-2014 02:34
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(15-12-2014 02:12 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Yes Tori is a sexy babe with a great body so that is why I phoned her on Storm TV
While listening in waiting in the queue to talk to Tori callers were making such simple requests as will you lay down on the bed ,and will you bend over and show me your bum etc. Tori declined all of these requests saying that as she was stood up (and not naked by the way ) they would have to fuck her stood up as she not was going to change her position. We are told that the girls will do within reason what the callers ask for but not Tori.
I will not be phoning Tori again as if I do get through to her she will not do what I ask her
With this attitude and total disregard of the callers wishes is this why Tori does not stay very long on any channel
The last time I posted true accurate negative comments about a girl on the babe shows I was attacked by that girls/channels fanboys
i hope this does not happen this time because if we do not post on this forum what actually happens on the phone lines we will not know which girls to avoid wasting our money phoning

BS don't get rid of girls without good reason.
15-12-2014 03:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

your rite danzig but not all girls get the boot. we have no idea why she moved to a different channel.
im just disappointed that a lot of them are turning up on storm as they have pretty much the worst production value of all the channels including xpanded.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-12-2014 05:17
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i think i may have been wrong about Storm, i've watched a couple of vids of other girls on this channel recently and they've put on great shows, Storm is certainly a better channel than XXXpanded imo, had Tori gone to that channel she would have to share the screen with 1 or 2 other girls and she certainly wouldn't have been able to put on the kind of show she did the other night, plus even Tori's perfect body would look only a bit above average due to the terrible picture quality and poor camera work on xxxpanded, if i had Sky or if Storm had a decent webstream i'd probably rate this channel higher than RLC, the sets aren't anything special on Storm but that doesn't bother me really, the OSG's are annoying though
15-12-2014 16:07
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Is Tori still at storm ? She has been listed as being on bscams twice this week.
26-12-2014 15:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

as far as im aware Tori is still at Storm but who knows she might be working for BS as well, Jermaine Jenas is a pundit on BBC, ITV and BT sport so why can't a babeshow babe work for more than one channelBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2014 17:51 by Joey 27.)
26-12-2014 17:50
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

On tonight
[Image: Screenshot_105.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
24-01-2015 20:44
Thread Closed