Senior Poster

[split] Amy - Caps & Vids
thank you for caps, I love puffy nips..... This girl is hot
14-12-2014 08:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion
Saw her for first time last night, gorgeous young babe, hope she's gonna be a regular, could cost a fortune in calls and lube though Tongue
14-12-2014 10:03
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I always feel uncomfortable watching when she has to share the screen with other girls. No fault of Amy because she is great. It started when she shared with Kerrie, it was clear Kerrie didn't want to share with her. Also comments on the mike where directed in Amy's direction. Then last night Elley chose to albut ignore her, and Amy at times seemed lost. I sense a bit of Essex girl bullying going on here.

I do have a bit of advice for Amy though, stop messing with your hair. Not only is it annoying to watch. But you leave lots of it all over the bed when you leave.Why not a pony tail, or make us feel like right pervs by tying it in bunches.
14-12-2014 10:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't see anything myself in regards to any so called "Essex Girl" bullying from Kerrie-Lee and Elley towards amy. when Kerrie-Lee and Amy were together, I didn't get the impression she didn't want to share with amy and didn't think anything nasty etc was said about amy from Kerrie-Lee. as for elley and amy last night thought they were good together given it was their first time together and don't think elley all but ignored her last night. when she was on the mic she always mentioned amy and was some interaction between them when they weren't on calls. will agree with you about amy messing with her hair though because at one point last night, clare richards took over from amy and the first thing clare did was clear all amy's hair off the bed/set. agree I also think she should have her hair in bunches and play up to her cute and innocent look

overall though thought amy had a good show last night. she looked very good in her 2 outfits I saw her in, especially her blue negligee and matching blue knickers and moved around well with lots of her very nice arse at the camera and her lovely natural boobs jiggling around.

think she could be a nightbabe to watch in 2015

Piper Niven Superfan
14-12-2014 10:56
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(14-12-2014 10:28 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I do have a bit of advice for Amy though, stop messing with your hair. Not only is it annoying to watch. But you leave lots of it all over the bed when you leave.Why not a pony tail, or make us feel like right pervs by tying it in bunches.

Not seen a lot of her... but leaving hair all over the bed.... is she a labrador? Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
14-12-2014 11:27
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

She's not a labrador but wouldn't mind doing her doggy though Tongue Big Laugh
14-12-2014 11:51
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

She looked really cute when she was putting on what she thought was her serious sexy face, because it looks like she is trying too hard to get it right.
The blue nightie was a good outfit choice but the black mesh top kept getting in the way of her bare boobs, but can't complain as she slipped out of her pants for a while, before the producer decided to back-track.
14-12-2014 12:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

agree that Amy's blue outfit was the perfect choice, she needs to keep going down this babydoll look as it sets her apart from other girls and will bring her a lot of calls,
i watched Amy and Elley later in the night and the 2 of them seamed to be getting on ok maybe Elley just needed to get use to her but will keep an eye out next time they are on,
one thing i would say is she needed more help from 66 producers you can tell they are not use to working with girls new to the shows who need proper direction on what to do
agree she could be the break out girl of 2015

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-12-2014 13:47
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Decent show from Amy last night,just hope S66 stick with her,because even after three appearances she is looking like the best new performer for ages.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
14-12-2014 14:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2014 12:31 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  She looked really cute when she was putting on what she thought was her serious sexy face, because it looks like she is trying too hard to get it right.
The blue nightie was a good outfit choice but the black mesh top kept getting in the way of her bare boobs, but can't complain as she slipped out of her pants for a while, before the producer decided to back-track.

I decided to watch S66 last night for the first time for ages, as other channels were getting boring and joined these girls late on when Elley was wearing her red two piece outfit and Amy later on in her fishnet top. I was well pleased when Elley, who had already taken her top off, started to play around with her thong.
14-12-2014 15:24