Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion
Amy is seriously cute. Tongue
03-08-2015 07:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ She's starting to lose that slightly nervous puppy dog manner. One of the things that made her different from the rest.

Whether that's ultimately a good or a bad thing is I suppose down to a guy's personal tastes.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 18:37 by ShandyHand.)
03-08-2015 12:20
tbone83 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-08-2015 12:20 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ She's starting to lose that slighty nervously puppy dog manner. One of the things that made her different from the rest.

Whether that's ultimately a good or a bad thing is I suppose down to a guy's personal tastes.

Looked so good in that sexy little skirt, teasing us with the upskirt shots of those cute white knickers
03-08-2015 13:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

babe of the night performance from amy last night. she looked very nice in all her outfits and she was on great form all night with lots of her lovely natural boobs jiggling around and some lovely bending over with her very nice arse at the camera.

yes amy is losing her slightly nervous puppy dog manner, that was always going to happen given she's been on the babeshows for around 8 months now (making her s66 debut dec 2014) but she will still stand out because of her lovely natural figure and because she's so random and bonkers (in a good way) in each stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2015 13:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She's got a mouthful of nuts right now!!! Peanuts it seems!!! Pizza too!! Hope someone is recording!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 00:19 by mrmann.)
06-08-2015 00:15
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

DON'T BE FOOLED!
I was listening in before she threw her toys out of her pram. I was starting to enjoy watching this girl, but No More!
Her behaviour is ugly like a spoilt brat!
Just who does she think she is! ! !
I can also lip read & when you watch her very closely, you see just how disgraceful her behaviour is.' She is apparently rude & arrogant to all around her! How dare she!
I can imagine the producers refusing to work with the awful primadonna, I know I would!
06-08-2015 04:05
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

^ details?

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
06-08-2015 08:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It can be easy to lip read many of them, which is why I think the producers won't always show us their faces. They also don't want us to know they sometimes appear more interested in chatting to the crew.

As the person above me asked, details???
06-08-2015 10:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't get that impression about amy that she behaves like a spoilt brat and is rude & arrogant to all those around her. whenever ive watched her on s66 (and xtremefilth) she's always in a very good mood and is up for having fun with the crew behind the scenes and any babe she is paired up with.

also follow her on twitter and she doesn't behave like a spoilt brat etc on there either I think. retweeting caps & vids people have taken of her shows, thanking those that took them and enjoys interacting with her fans on twitter. also she's given her blessing for a fan page to be set up on twitter and this morning sent a tweet thanking everyone as she reached 8,000 followers on twitter. so I wont belive amy is like johnnytheirishman is saying unless there is concrete evidence.

as for last night thought it was very entertaining babe of the night performance from amy. lots of her lovely natural boobs jiggling around and some lovely views of her very nice arse. also some fun random moments when she wasn't on calls

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 12:40 by Rammyrascal.)
06-08-2015 12:27
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

There you go again Rammy, 'knowing' the babes better than anyone else on here. The man heard whatever he heard, why is your 'social media' evidence any more concrete than what he heard out her mouth?
06-08-2015 13:32