Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Kendal London (Amy Rose) - Chat and Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion
Got to agree Mr Rascal,Amy has done well for someone still relatively new to the shows,just a shame that S66 has caught the jitters when two babes appear together,still BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
13-05-2015 11:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Amy, especially when you take into account she did a dayshow too. She looked beautiful all night and was on very good form too both on her own and when she was with Jess and Tamara

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2015 10:23
Jam Da Man Offline

After seeing Amy on Daytime yesterday afternoon, she'd caught my interest, and so I was looking forward to watching her last night in the vague hope that she might get at least a little solo time.

I kept flicking over every now and then, up to around 1:30am, but she was always sharing the screen with Tamara and Jess. They all looked to be enjoying themselves like, but I was disappointed not to see any solo action, particularly as I switched over at one point to find Amy had her knickers down. She was half-hiding behind Jess though.
Couldn't believe it when all 3 of them went off for a break at the same time; surely one of them could have had a solo spot then? Huh

Thinking about it now though, perhaps they were all bound to each other by invisible psychokinetic chains for the evening. Possible.

3 babes on screen doesn't work for me, and I can't stay up all night waiting for a brief solo spot. so if that's how it's gonna be every time she's on then for my own selfish reasons I hope Amy gets more Daytime shifts. At least she'd be full screen then. She's certainly pretty enough to carry a channel on her own, I think, given the chance.

...There, moan over. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-05-2015 11:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good to see Amy back last night and enjoyed her show last night including some lovely bending over with her very nice arse at the camera and her lovely natural boobs jiggling around

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2015 09:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Fucking lame. Rampant isn't showing the stream where Jessica, Amy and Jesse are on, and Amy has just been fully nude, probably for most of it. Rolleyes
30-05-2015 02:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good show from amy last night. looked beautiful all night and she was on top form all night capped off by the very very hot sight of naked Amy eekeekeek

nice fun moments with Jessica Kelly and Jess West too when she wasn't on a call

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2015 07:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I did enjoy stripping Amy off on the phone Tongue.

30-05-2015 10:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ And tonight I may try to repeat the trick.
Especially seeing as she has the set and channel to herself............... hopefully Wink.
Amy needs to be given a chance to shine on her own so this is a most welcome development.

31-05-2015 22:41
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(31-05-2015 22:41 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ And tonight I may try to repeat the trick.
Especially seeing as she has the set and channel to herself............... hopefully Wink.
Amy needs to be given a chance to shine on her own so this is a most welcome development.

Please do!!!
31-05-2015 22:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Wow..........eek I am fucking loving Amy's choice of panties tonight, I'll say no more....Rolleyes
31-05-2015 23:17