babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion

Camilla's No.1 Fan Offline
Lover of Camilla and Atlanta

Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion
The very gorgeous Delia Rose makes her Babestation debut this Wednesday 3rd December. Good signing as well, as I really like this babe she is so gorgeous Heart.
I hope she gets decent airtime as well.
01-12-2014 23:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion
hope it goes well at bs for delia. if she gets a look in she can be a very good signing for them

Piper Niven Superfan
01-12-2014 23:42
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Well You All Know What Babestation Are Gonna Do If This News Is True............. Fuck It All Up And Put Lori On The Same Night.... Then It Will Be No BS1 Solo Screen Time For Ms Delia Rose.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-12-2014 23:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Airtime for Delia.

Over to you BS bladewave.

01-12-2014 23:59
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

I honestly dont think screen time will be an issue for Delia Rose. She strikes me as the type of person who can dominate each set and bring calls in, she has proved this at S66. Look at Lucy Summers she has been on fire since joining, Delia will hopefully settle in easily.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 13:10 by lacey_fan.)
02-12-2014 12:47
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(02-12-2014 12:47 )lacey_fan Wrote:  I honestly dont think screen time will be an issue for Delia Rose. She strikes me as the type of person who can dominate each set and bring calls in, she has proved this at S66. Look at Lucy Summers she has been on fire since joining, Delia will settle in easily, I'm sure she will scheduled with Lucy.

I too am delighted to hear that Delia will be back on screen soon, but like other posters here, I fear that she will not get much 'exposure' on BS which has a definite 'pecking order' with certain ('Usual suspects') who get way more screen time than their public appeal justifies.
It doesn't seem to matter whether Babes are taking floods of calls - they will always be forced to give way to e.g. Lori, who will then have no apparent calls for ages.
It is difficult to understand why S66, who are not exactly overflowing with talent, could let the very popular Delia go to a rival!
02-12-2014 13:17
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great signing for BS,but as others have said its how she is managed that will count,i mean their last two S66 imports dont seem to be on as much as i thought as they should be and neither has had much BS1 screentime when they have appeared,in summary Delia is a great performer but if not on BS1 she might just as well have stayed at S66 rather than end up as option 3 on BS blue at midnight to make way for you know who.

im always open to positive change
02-12-2014 16:17
Charlemagne Offline

Gosh Delia on Babestation.
Where Lucy Summers goes, they all go.
Is Olivia going to be the next to move
03-12-2014 22:54
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think it has been a very promising start from Delia but she is still wearing too many clothes for my liking. Hopefully she will a 241 with Sophie before the night is out. Smile
03-12-2014 23:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-12-2014 22:54 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Gosh Delia on Babestation.
Where Lucy Summers goes, they all go.
Is Olivia going to be the next to move

maybe, babes move round the channels all the time. was expecting delia to join bs once lucy summers had because whatever channel Lucy and Yasmine James are on, delia is also on. wouldn't be surprise that if lucy and delia are still on bs next summer, yasmine james will join them.

been a decent debut so far, interesting to see if she can get on bs1 or do a 241

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2014 00:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV