Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 186 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Jade Victoria

Tepid water Offline
Homo erectus

RE: Jade Victoria
Jade is just very very sexy.
Fabulous boobs and amazing porcelain white skin with no fake tan orange (I don't like fake tan btw).
I also think Ginger pubes can be hugely erotic .... although Jades pubes seem to have fallen off 

Never stir another man's porridge....
Never eat the yellow snow...
Always enjoy a dink from the furry cup....
06-04-2010 10:30
Find all posts by this user
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

Hey guys, just to say a big hello. I brought a new house and setting up the internet etc took a lot longer than expected, finally sorted so thought it was only appropriate to say hey to you all. I was still reading what you was putting on my blackberry though so even when i dont post im always around having a snoop lol. Hope everything is okay with everyone and that your all enjoying the show! Big hug and kisses to you all especially a special gent on here who always makes the effort to call and put a smile on my face :-) xx
08-04-2010 07:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-04-2010 07:00 )jade-victoria Wrote:  Hey guys, just to say a big hello. I brought a new house and setting up the internet etc took a lot longer than expected, finally sorted so thought it was only appropriate to say hey to you all. I was still reading what you was putting on my blackberry though so even when i dont post im always around having a snoop lol. Hope everything is okay with everyone and that your all enjoying the show! Big hug and kisses to you all especially a special gent on here who always makes the effort to call and put a smile on my face :-) xx

nice to hear from you jade. hope the house move went well and your settled in. always enjoy each night your on and will continue to do so as you have a wonderful curvy figure complete with your big natural boobs and you always show it off in very sexy lingerie

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2010 16:45
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(08-04-2010 07:00 )jade-victoria Wrote:  Hey guys, just to say a big hello. I brought a new house and setting up the internet etc took a lot longer than expected, finally sorted so thought it was only appropriate to say hey to you all. I was still reading what you was putting on my blackberry though so even when i dont post im always around having a snoop lol. Hope everything is okay with everyone and that your all enjoying the show! Big hug and kisses to you all especially a special gent on here who always makes the effort to call and put a smile on my face :-) xx

Great to have Jade back after her brief sojourn as she is unique and more than a bit special in so many ways.Heart

Jade snooping on the forum? I don't think of her as nosey! laugh As for the charge that there is a special gent on the forum who puts a smile on Jade's face I find that hard to believe. I thought we were a bunch of half wits with too much time (amongst other things) on our hands...Big Laugh eek
Still good luck with the new house and hope you make a very happy home there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
08-04-2010 20:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cant think of a pefect way to end a weekend than watching jade unleashing her wonderful big natural boobs on tv. as always jade is having a good night in her pink outfit but would like though to see her wearing tiny knicks as i think jade has a very nice bum

upate: jade has just oiled up her boobs and she is also........STARKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. think i need to lie down now

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2010 00:58 by Rammyrascal.)
12-04-2010 00:39
Tepid water Offline
Homo erectus

Gorgeous girl naked isn't she

13-04-2010 09:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep

Piper Niven Superfan
13-04-2010 13:49
Tepid water Offline
Homo erectus

Can I come and live in it too, I dont take up
much space, a small cupboard will do?

Not an unreasonable request I think 

13-04-2010 21:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

room for me as well jade?

Piper Niven Superfan
13-04-2010 23:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc