Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 186 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Jade Victoria

KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Jade Victoria
Here's a couple of pussy shots of the red haired fox...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

22-10-2008 22:10
Find all posts by this user
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

mega79 Wrote:I'm starting to think thats true, i doubt many of the girls are computer literate enough to upload pictures.

If you really believe that you're a sexist moron!
22-10-2008 22:20
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

cherryryder Wrote:This is not Jade

Actually, yes it is Jade.

You can verify that cherryryder by giving her a call next time she's on.
22-10-2008 22:59
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

Firstly i would like to say thanks to the nice posts and thank you messgaes i have had. To mega firstly whatever perception you have of me is obviously wrong not only am i very good on a computer i am also well educated and have a brain, thank you very much. Just because i get my tits out for a living does not mean i am thick. If anything its a very smart thing to do....making money from my looks while i am young enough to do it and then go into a proper job when im older with nice little savings behind me. And also i am jade this will be proven as i have been in talks with the admin to have my own little forum on this website so people can get in touch. Hopefully you wont join that though as i dont need or want negative, rude people getting to know the REAL ME.

If anyone needs any extra proof feel free to ask me on the show if i am a member here or you could visit my personal facebook
jade-victoria price.
23-10-2008 00:25
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Jade

Well said - and thanks for coming on here, posting a pic of yourself and being cool - Cool

...and on the subject of getting your tits out for a living, I think more women should do it... (only good looking ones though!!!
23-10-2008 00:36
rover Offline

when are you working again jade

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
23-10-2008 00:42
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

lol thanks hester. Also i have sent some pictures personal everyday pictures from my digi cam to paddy comeonethereds to smallen the files so they can be uploaded. Hopefully this will please the people who dont think it is me. I would post one of myself right now with a sign holding it up however i have no makeup on and dont want you guys to be turned off lol x
23-10-2008 00:43
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

rover Wrote:when are you working again jade

Not until sunday chick got a few days off. Spent the day with donna yesterday she has had some laser eye surgery so she can see properly lol. Tomorrow its just some jade time all by myself :-P
23-10-2008 00:45
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

hi jade , i think ur stunning make up or no make up, you are extremely friendly to everyone and thats the quality that people like about you oh and your two large friends lol thanks for the add on facebook i love seeing what women like yourself on the channels get up to away from the screens, like the look of the parties you have, hope donna is ok x
23-10-2008 00:50
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

jade-victoria Wrote:lol thanks hester. Also i have sent some pictures personal everyday pictures from my digi cam to paddy comeonethereds to smallen the files so they can be uploaded. Hopefully this will please the people who dont think it is me. I would post one of myself right now with a sign holding it up however i have no makeup on and dont want you guys to be turned off lol x

...now there's some pictures that I can't wait to see... and as for no makeup on , scaring us off etc... do you really think thats gonna happen???

Not a chance Hun - you're fucking gorgeous - with a cracking body, and I for one hope you do this job till your'e 40!

H XXX

PS- -bet ya not clever enough post full nudes of yourself to my PM!!!!
23-10-2008 00:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV