Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] NFL 2014/2015 season

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

[split] NFL 2014/2015 season
and your behaviour towards me is so childish it should be on cbbc or on a school playground. no need to turn another thread into another attack/dig at me which this post of yours above clearly is

the bears got an absolute arse kicking last night losing 55-14 to fall to 3-6 which is totally unacceptable and not what was expected from the bears this season. they were expected to get to the playoffs at least. think drastic changes need to be made in the off season including sacking our head coach and the coaching staff

Piper Niven Superfan
10-11-2014 10:05
Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: NFL 2014/2015 season
Where the fuck did i mention your name?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 16:12 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
10-11-2014 16:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-11-2014 16:09 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Where the fuck did i mention your name?

You didn't but it's quite clear it's another dig/attack from you as I've said im a massive bears fan

Piper Niven Superfan
10-11-2014 23:28
Banned

(10-11-2014 23:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 16:09 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Where the fuck did i mention your name?

You didn't but it's quite clear it's another dig/attack from you as I've said im a massive bears fan

Shut up moaning then...

There are millions of bears fans, not just some guy called rammy who hangs out on a babeshow forum in manchester or wherever it is you live... deal with it...

You must have serious self confidence issues or be really paranoid if people can't talk about NFL teams without you seeing it as a "personal attack".. fact is bears got humiliated yesterday, I have every right to comment on it.. just like anybody else.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 00:30 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
11-11-2014 00:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-11-2014 18:47 )bytor Wrote:  
(27-10-2014 08:22 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Tom Brady was on fire as The Patriots beat the Bears 51-22

Revenge for 1986 Superbowl XX Wink

ahh memories Smile was a little 8yr old watching that and I've supported the bears ever since (god I feel old now Blush Smile )

Fernandez, yes there are millions of bears fans, but there is only one on the forum as far as I know (me) and given all the numerous attacks/digs you've aimed at me on the forum, I have every right to assume the posts you've done here making such a big song and dance about the bears result last weekend are another dig/attack on me and I will keep standing up to anything I see as an attack/dig on me from you or anyone else

my self confidence issues are fine given what ive been through the past few years and im definitely not paranoid. overall my mental state is as fine as it can be

yes the bears got humiliated yesterday (sunday), im not denying that, indeed I said the bears got an absolute arse kicking last night.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 01:27 by Rammyrascal.)
11-11-2014 01:27
Banned

(11-11-2014 01:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I have every right to assume the posts you've done here making such a big song and dance about the bears result last weekend are another dig/attack on me and I will keep standing up to anything I see as an attack/dig on me from you or anyone else

my self confidence issues are fine given what ive been through the past few years and im definitely not paranoid. overall my mental state is as fine as it can be

yes the bears got humiliated yesterday (sunday), im not denying that, indeed I said the bears got an absolute arse kicking last night.

Big Laugh

Why are you even talking about defending yourself for? Defend what? You talking like you are about to go to war or something...

I made a joke on a forum about The Bears next game being on Comedy Central thats it.. It was nothing to do with you.

You turned it on yourself like you always do to people to sound like you're getting as you call it "bullied" to win sympathy votes of the forum so you can carry on playing the victim whenever somebody says something you don't like..

As for whatever "you've been through the past few years" I could't care less rammy, To me you're just name on a computer screen.. Save your sympathetic tales for one of your PhoneBabes who are paid good money to listen and pretend they care what guys like you have to say. I'm not interested.

If you want to carry on "playing the victim" please do, and just to let you know, next time the Bears get embarrased on TV again maybe I'll be making another post about it as I am well within my rights to.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 08:34 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
11-11-2014 05:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66