Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Members definition of good/bad

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Members definition of good/bad
I have been accused of being negative about the shows in the past, (would you believe it). But maybe it's because its so much easier to be critical than it is to be positive about the shows. How do you explain if a girl is good or not. I can't come near to explaining. it is just a natural thing for very, very few girls to be. Some guys try to explain being good if the girl as a nice arse and splashes oil all over the fucking place. But that doesn't explain why a girl can have an ordinary run of the mill arse and stay clear of the lubricants, and still have the director cowering in the corner in fear of the show being just to hot.

But to be negative is easy fucking peasy. My five main reasons why these shows are often bad are,
1/ My favourite gripe, multi knicker wearing girls. Grrrrrrrr.
2/ Models saying they have a hot girl on the line, when in reality it's Glady's from the canteen doing a spot of moonlighting.
3/ Girls who think pumped up tits and garish tattoos give them a right to think they are hot. Believe me it takes more than that girls.
4/ I detest this thing they call the 'landing strip'
5/ And finally. Slovenly girls, who after a break get back on the bed with dirty feet. Would they do it at home? Maybe.

I could go on but don't have the time. But I would love someone to give me their definitive explanation of good. Enlighten me please. and then maybe i can stop being a moaning twat.
28-10-2014 17:44
Find all posts by this user
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

RE: Members definition of good/bad
Mate I don't think you're a moaning twat in the slightest. Like it says in my profile there is too much arse licking that goes on about the girls/shows anyway and it makes a change to read something different.

We wont all agree on babes, we wont all agree on shows, sets etc. But that is the fun of a forum like this it enables everyone to have their view

I say carry on being who you are and don't try and become something your not just because a few members don't like it. You're entitled to your opinion just as they are theirs.

I agree with certain points anyway. A girl being a good in one persons eyes maybe totally crap to another person. You aren't wrong just for stating a preference Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
28-10-2014 18:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(28-10-2014 17:44 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  But to be negative is easy fucking peasy. My five main reasons why these shows are often bad are,
1/ My favourite gripe, multi knicker wearing girls. Grrrrrrrr.
2/ Models saying they have a hot girl on the line, when in reality it's Glady's from the canteen doing a spot of moonlighting.
3/ Girls who think pumped up tits and garish tattoos give them a right to think they are hot. Believe me it takes more than that girls.
4/ I detest this thing they call the 'landing strip'
5/ And finally. Slovenly girls, who after a break get back on the bed with dirty feet. Would they do it at home? Maybe.

I could go on but don't have the time. But I would love someone to give me their definitive explanation of good. Enlighten me please. and then maybe i can stop being a moaning twat.

Apparently Gladys from the canteen has seriously impressed the bosses with her telephone skills and is in line for promotion to on screen babe.
Apparently she always has at least 8 pairs of knickers on at any one time, has 156 ZZZ tits and tattoos that cover her entire body apart from her landing strip.
Apparently she would love nothing more than to just lie on her front with her dirty, smelly feet in the air while waving her phone and talking to the cameraman and producer while callers are on the line going "Hello, hello, hello can you hear me? Hello".
Apparently she has come up with the idea of doing numerous 2-4-1s with cardboard cut outs of other babes rather than the real ones to cut the wage bill. Very highly thought of apparently.
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 19:13 by Snooks.)
28-10-2014 19:08
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Well I don't no if this covers a good definition but I personally think a girl that stands out does a number of things to do so.

Keeping interactive with fans outside of the show on Twitter for example,

If you were on twitter and followed the likes of ( Alex Addams, Daryl Morgan & Reede Foxx ) you would understand this better these girls used to always tweet back to their fans what ever rubbish they sent them and it would make you feel like you no them better It did me with them I used to have some pretty good conversations over twitter.

You don't seem to get that anymore with a lot of the new girls and because of that I don't tend to watch them mostly because I am not interested in them as I was with Daryl Morgan and likes because before hand I had already had a bit of interaction with her I knew what she had done etc. You may think it sounds stupid but it worked.

I am not sure if I answered what you meant in your question but I hope I helped.

**And yes there are a lot of things to have a moan about No' 5 on your list is one of mine for sure I like feet and I Fking hate it when that happens .

Thanks! Jack Smile
28-10-2014 20:51
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(28-10-2014 19:08 )snookered147 Wrote:  Apparently Gladys from the canteen has seriously impressed the bosses with her telephone skills and is in line for promotion to on screen babe.
Apparently she always has at least 8 pairs of knickers on at any one time, has 156 ZZZ tits and tattoos that cover her entire body apart from her landing strip.
Apparently she would love nothing more than to just lie on her front with her dirty, smelly feet in the air while waving her phone and talking to the cameraman and producer while callers are on the line going "Hello, hello, hello can you hear me? Hello".
Apparently she has come up with the idea of doing numerous 2-4-1s with cardboard cut outs of other babes rather than the real ones to cut the wage bill. Very highly thought of apparently.
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Hello Snookered, It's obvious you haven't read Gladys's latest twitter. She says she's been issued with her final written warning from her canteen bosses. Apparently this is not the first time it as happened on Glads watch. It seems that after getting lots of complaints from studio staff about the strong smell and taste of fish effecting one type of sausage, namely the jumbo seven inch savaloy. That management, with the advice of the health and safety council, decided , for the time being, to suspend the sale of said product. Citing the personal hygeine of a certain member of staff as the likely cause.

Management would like to point out that the sale of the chipolata sausages will not be effected, as it seems the size seems to be a factor in this very unsavoury incident.
29-10-2014 12:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Might put a few potential callers off at the thought of Gladys playing with their sausage laugh.

29-10-2014 14:33
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Can't help myself on this one. laugh

Firstly, I agree with RA 1-4. The young women can't be held accountable for the condition of the floors.

Twitter chatter might be helpful, but only with certain of the performers.

I think if we perceive that the performer is giving us good value, i.e. changing costumes, trying new positions (like hannah martin standing on her head), using props/set effectively (adele taylor and her beige mac).

Less tangible, yet extremely important is the performers attitude. the best at this are/were rachel taylor, dannii harwood, paige tyler. Note, none of us is at our 100% best all of the time.

That's my 2 cents.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
29-10-2014 17:00
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Good Points

- Fit bird Rolleyes
- Pushing the boundaries
- Something different - eg new set, new sexy outfit etc
- Happy faces with a look of enjoyment
- New girls
- Stuff that makes sense - eg 241's where the girls actually interact instead of just looking at each other to see who has the biggest tits Rolleyes
- Variety

Can't really think of anymore Huh

Bad Points

Just reverse all of the above Big Grin
29-10-2014 19:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ok so to be serious for a moment........
What do I classify as good and bad?
To answer this question I am separating it into two categories.

1. The babes
2. The channels

So what makes a quality nightshow babe?
Well Bob eluded to a fundamental thing i.e ATTITUDE.
Someone who is consistently reliable. Turning up on time consistently and giving themselves sufficient leeway to ensure they do. Someone who focuses on the caller and does their utmost to ensure they provide a stimulating visual and telephonic experience. If a request cannot be granted a valid and reasoned explanation is called for imo.
It is not good enough to just say no, the cost of the call merits a proper explanation.
If people think that I am being unrealistic well quite frankly I don't care. I know what I want and if no reasoned explanation is given for declining my call terminates immediately.
By focussing on the caller that means listening to and talking to THE CALLER. Not the bloody cameraman or producer - THE CALLER!! Got that ladies? Good I will continue Wink.
Now focus on the viewer. When calls dry up this should be the cue to breathe some life, excitement, eroticism and stimulation into a stint. Don't sit there waiting for a caller to improve your stint. That is not their obligation. It is your job to put on a show worthy of the cost of the calls. Callers have a choice to spend their money on you so treat that with the respect it deserves.
Rather than being obsessed with not doing anything for freeloaders focus on putting on the hottest horniest show you can. Todays casual viewer is tomorrows caller.
If you stimulate someone enough they just might call.
And even I as a regular caller am not just going to ring in for any old stint. I demand quality to merit parting with my money or at the very least an idea planted in my head that I might be able to call and generate something spectacular.
Choose an interesting set, wear an enticing outfit appropriate for the set. Don't continually wear the same things in the same sets time and again.
Peel off as much of the outfits as you dare my preference is full nakedness in lots of different poses. And don't tell me a range of nude positions is impossible, I have seen ample evidence to counter such a claim.
Use the set and the outfit to your advantage. Enough of the sitting and lying down while phone waving.
Phone waving is not the way to stimulate a performance or peoples enjoyment of it Wink.
Get into the spirit of what nightshow entertainment should be about. Get horny and worked up and stay like it.
This way you will enjoy it more and so will the viewers and callers.
And don't tell me it is not possible.
If you do you are living in the culture of can't, won't and failure.
Time to start living in the culture of can, will and success.
No excuses, no bullshitting, no blabbering on about freeloaders. Get on with the job and do it properly.
You probably earn more for a few nights work than I do in a month so treat me with some respect especially as I am parting with my cash to chat to you.

2. The channels.
A good channel is one that works both with and against its competitors in a fair spirit.
A unified approach as to what is viable, possible and stimulating. There is an exception i.e BS1 which as far as I am aware works to a Dutch licence.
All the other channels though should be spending more time giving their babes the best working environment to allow stimulating shows. Quality sets, professional cameramen and producers who know the limits and will allow babes maximum flexibility and opportunity to give the viewers and callers what they want to see. All the channels need a clearly defined set of standards they can work to and limits they can work within.
This is much healthier than the culture of watch the every move of every babe on opposing channels and grass em up at the first opportunity.
Channels that motivate and encourage a positive approach from its babes that focuses on giving the customer and potential customer what they want to see as far as reasonably possible.
It should be noted that as and when a quality stint with loads of callers in the queue is in progress this is NOT the time to turf off the babe concerned in favour of what many perceive to be a 'usual suspect' bladewave. Yes Babestation I am talking to you bladewave. This is another example of where common sense and flexibility should kick in but all too often it does not.
Go with the flow and with the situation in play - NOT with your rigid and narrow minded formula that says that scenario A must happen at a certain time come hell or high water.
That sort of intransigence is counter productive, illogical and unacceptable imo.
When a stint is not working and calls dry up end the stint and encourage the babes to try something different in terms of outfit, set and if necessary demeanour also.
If they refuse then tell them to go home.
I am not interested in excuses. My employer gives excuses and refusal to comply pretty short shrift.
Buck your ideas up, show some ambition, universally stand up to OFCOM and inspire everyone to do better.

Lecture endeth!!

29-10-2014 20:33
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Wow that has got to one of the most in depth, full analysis responses I have ever seen on this forum Tongue Credit to you sir, I know damn well my fingers would have aching lol

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
31-10-2014 12:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV